Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC (59102 Views)

2023: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim Officially Declares For President Under APC / Ken Nnamani Declares Intention To Run For President Under APC / Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by eddyslim(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sorry for your lost sir
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by nomenclature(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Oga you wicked oh
SmartProf:

A detective who cannot detect a failed party must likely be a plate washer in the U.S detective organization.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by TinubuGoQuench(f): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Triangles1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Politics in Nigeria is a money making ventures.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Kingluqman(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Just the way your name sound; na Pwanti your money go enter grin
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Merimental(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Jokkarm2: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Oga, since you are guru when it comes to security, why not just contest as army chief so that you can take over from there. we have alalready nominated Orji kalu for president 2023.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by eneyoduke(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Never again should we reinstated failure, let failure remained failure

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
It shouldn't be under APC
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Jinad50: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
if he has money to throw around, then he is welcome.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Obinoscopy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
He evidently don't know the real problem of Nigeria. He will fail woefully security wise in the North East if the constitution remains as is.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Cryptofxt10: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lolx
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by habymi: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Of all parties na APC u see?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by comradee1248: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Rubbish
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by eddyslim(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
obembet:
SAY NO TO RACISM SAY NO TO RAPE SAY NO TO PDP SAY NO TO APC SAY NO TO PDP/APC
What do you really want then?
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Tango123: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Encounterr:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU HAVE A UNION BANK VISA CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT. (savings can also be accepted but current acct is the best), WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF IT
THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT, THIS IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE CARD FOR IS THE AID THE LOADING OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENTAGE OG OVER 1MILLION NAIRA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN PORTHARCOURT OR VERY CLOSE OR WILLING TO COME TO PORT HARCOURT. BECAUSE THE TRANSACTION IS GOING TO BE IN THIS SAME PORT HARCOURT.
IF YOU HAVE THIS CARD, KINDLY SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE OR CALL ME VIA.
O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3

Scam alert

If you are legit, go into the bank and open an account in your name. Shikina.

You sound like someone looking for a fall guy.

My opinion though
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by CodeTemplar: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
You are either a joker or you are high on something
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Zetty177x: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Our next Presido Nwanti ti
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
It's time for people to come back to Nigeria and wrestle power from our in house crooks
But I expect the people to be his first obstacle, just like Sowore
Sowore is not a serious politician. Was after money and donations.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Neddstark: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
At least he is not a known thief like OUK
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by clovislouis(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Encounterr:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU HAVE A UNION BANK VISA CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT. (savings can also be accepted but current acct is the best), WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF IT
THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT, THIS IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE CARD FOR IS THE AID THE LOADING OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENTAGE OG OVER 1MILLION NAIRA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN PORTHARCOURT OR VERY CLOSE OR WILLING TO COME TO PORT HARCOURT. BECAUSE THE TRANSACTION IS GOING TO BE IN THIS SAME PORT HARCOURT.
IF YOU HAVE THIS CARD, KINDLY SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE OR CALL ME VIA.
O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3
Yahoo men. It's only fools that will agree to this
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by gulfer: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
US-born or US-based because this person here does not look like he was born in SA not to talk of US shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by AlwaysMotun: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
I am not igbo ooo... Buts it's time for them to be president
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Senatoraku: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
my brother my brother, I so much love your intentions but that party you want to contest from is where the problem lies because the current administration have Purge the minds of majority of Nigerians against the APC. weldone and maybe God Almighty lead you true your ambitions and aspirations Amen�
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Strongbest(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
duduade:
Flying under APC in 2023 is the beginning of this man's failure

Yes, why not another party entirely ?

Must it always be PDP and APC?

I hope he's here on NL to read for himself.
Everyone thinking only APC and PDP can make them win an election in Nigeria. A very wrong mentality.

APC won't even win their primary ticket
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mr. Foreign Detective, start by claiming the governorship from that Supreme court charlatan in your state... Transform Imo state to the level of Ebonyi, Akwa-Ibom, Kano, Kaduna, etc, then and only then will anyone take you seriously!!!

If you can't do that, then better stay in your Trump El-Dorado and let us hear word!!!
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:
Honestly, anyone expecting to become Nigeria's president on the platform of APC, after Nigerians have been made to pass through hell, has failed already.

APC is now hated with passion nationwide except a few Yoruba Muslims who still believe in Tinubu grin grin
This word "Yoruba Muslim" they gave u in the church to nurture won't do u any good come 2023 because the moment we in the North learn that the hate for Tinubu is religious bias that's the kick start of his political fame. Eastern people are seriously playing dangerous religious politics against Tinubu and it'll not end well for their agenda.
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by Senatoraku: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
gulfer:
US-born or US-based because this person here does not look like he was born in SA not to talk of US shocked shocked shocked
because he did not sag his trousers nor wore big shoes and clothes, that's why you feel and thinks he is not a US-based Nigerian. keep pursing shadows ewu
Re: 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC by OMOJOHN001: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dead on Arrival, if its under the platform of APC then forget about it sir.
i am S.PRINCE BY NAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.