Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics (30019 Views)

YYF Backs Atiku, Warns Soyinka Against Attacking Obasanjo / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity / I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Bennysam: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:
Nonentities making too much noise without substance.
If the Southeast had a Tinubu, they would have produced a President under the platform of PDP.

kiss the truth!
Keep on fooling yourself

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by enemyofprogress: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Which integrity? That popular kidnapper Evans abi wetin be him name and shekau the leader of boko haram get integrity pass Tinubu. Integrity my foot.

Dominique I dey vex with you o

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Haywire6(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Tinubu has no moral right to talk about democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by thuxzwda1: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The pathway to 2023 will be terribly bloody
100%
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kestolove:
Foolish man dat gave us a garbage as a president
weytin happen kestolove?? grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Tinubu is just like his Fulani lord, Buhari. He has no integrity.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
richiemcgold:
We know those who genuinely fought for this democracy. Tinubu should stop counting himself among them. He wasn't really a big figure during pro-democracy activism of military era. Gani fawehinmi we know, so also Umar, Ajasin, Lam Adesina, Enahoro, Bola ige, students' union activists and many other Nigerians who didn't run away but stayed in the country to confront military regime of IBB and Abacha. Even OBJ suffered more for this democracy than Tinubu and his fellow wannabes who fled to the UK & US under the pretext of political exile. Where were they during the '93 crisis when many of us were jailed and rusticated from our various universities across Nigeria? Even till today, some former student leaders are still suffering for their involvements in June 12, '93 struggles.

God bless you. I've always maintained that Tinubu managed to concoct a democracy activist for himself through his media minions. Obasanjo was in Jos prisons from 1995-1998 eating beans and getting flogged, a whole former head of state and military general.

Yet Tinubu had the effrontery to call himself the leader of all democrats as if he was in anyway inhibited from living life to the fullest in London.

Dele Momodu is more complicit in this. He will always give Tinubu credit for being a major financier of the struggle as if money was the most important element of the struggle. Posterity will judge all ass lickers.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Charly68: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Funny youths, no politician has integrity in politics
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Kestolove(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
weytin happen kestolove?? grin
I dey vex jaree
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by EMMY76: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Which integrity are they talking about? If not for tinibu nigerians won't be in this total mess today a man that introduced vote buying into nigeria's elections.The word Integrity surely have another meaning here in nigeria. undecided
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Centcanada: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:
If the Southeast had a Tinubu, they would have produced a President under the platform of PDP.

kiss the truth!
Pot should not call kettle black naw.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Temysteve(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/group-tinubu-has-sold-his-integrity-on-the-altar-of-politics/
Tinubu and integrity is as far as Nigeria to Australia. The man is a shameless Mule.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by kayjay69(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Agreed, he is all you said he is and even much worse.
But I will never support or celebrate PDP, APC or any political party for that matter.

Look the sad part is there is really no difference between both parties (u may disagree and then I'll conclude you are benefitting from one of them or you are ignorant) and this is the main problem. We started as a burgeoning democracy with multi-parties which meant the people could choose from an array of candidates based on their manifesto. Atleast in theory, this was how it was meant to be. Today we are a one party system, never mind the iterations in alphabets representing the acronyms of both parties we have, they are one in the same.

The Nigerian party system are made up of individuals who have their own agenda which usually is not in tandem with the agenda of the Nigerian people (sometimes I also ask myself if the Nigerian people really have an agenda). So my brother, PDP, APC or whatever else they bring next, it is all the same and I would not be so fast to celebrate.
JidennaJason:
A cocaine lover who sees nothing wrong in diverting bullion vans filled with hard currencies meant for the betterment of lagosians into his bourdilion residence have no integrity.

What happened in Edo State should be a wake-up call for the South-West to do away with the notorious drug baron... Same way my beloved Edo brothers dealt with the miscreant called Oshiomhole.

God bless the better South.

God bless PDP.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Tiheanacho(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bar1941:
Bunch of fools, Tinubu is always their problem, must he support whoever you support?

See IPIGS masturbating and blaming Tinubu on every issues, continue to hate him, you are only jealous you don't have a charismatic leader like him.
All I see in ur statement is foolishness.
What's has. iPOB got to do with Afojan youths exposing the DRUG MASTER??

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by 1759ademola(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
This Yoruba Youth FORUM must BE FULL OF illiterates. How does your integrity impair by you supporting a preferred candidate in an election.
God knows how much they were given to vomit this shit.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by joefelin2345: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
richiemcgold:
We know those who genuinely fought for this democracy. Tinubu should stop counting himself among them. He wasn't really a big figure during pro-democracy activism of military era. Gani fawehinmi we know, so also Umar, Ajasin, Lam Adesina, Enahoro, Bola ige, students' union activists and many other Nigerians who didn't run away but stayed in the country to confront military regime of IBB and Abacha. Even OBJ suffered more for this democracy than Tinubu and his fellow wannabes who fled to the UK & US under the pretext of political exile. Where were they during the '93 crisis when many of us were jailed and rusticated from our various universities across Nigeria? Even till today, some former student leaders are still suffering for their involvements in June 12, '93 struggles.
Thanks for taking us thru memory lane. Afenifere caused it by giving him preference over Late Funso Williams yet no one is seeing him as a traitor when he dumped AD, Mama Kofoworola , Afenifere itself & formed AC from the political structure of AD. I am very sure that some elders in Afenifere went to their graves regretting their actions.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Easylife001: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
emmachukwu99:

So painful some people still worship him.
. Abi

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Easylife001: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by frankyychiji(f): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:
Y
kiss the truth!
so why is Tinubu himself not president yet?
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Johnsinia(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!
Sorry but you are a fool here... is it a Southeasterner that make this comment? why dragging the east with this yeye man of Tinubu
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by JastSiryin(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!
What has the east producing a president have to do with anything bros? I don't know why some Nigerians think it's normal for them to be the collateral of some Politician's selfish interest so long as he's from their tribe.

Should i envy you for being in the same tribe as a politcal tyrant? Someone who has a hand in the present hardship besetting the nation. Something you're still subjected to despite your shared heritage.

It's like we just enjoy worshipping the powerful, no matter the means used to attain power. Just look at what we're facing in this country now and tell me if Buhari wasn't a mistake.

I don't think any reasonably Nigerian,an igbo person for that matter would've had much qualms with buhari's tenure, had he not being the colossal disaster that he is now. People should stop making that an issue when it clearly isn't.

The truth is our politics has a way of elevating the worst of the worst. And this cuts across all ethnic groups. We need credible leaders, this ethnic politics we're currently practicing is absolutely divisive and diversionary. The fact that the East hasn't produced a Leader is the least of our problems. Your attempts at taunting only exposed your gullibility and bigotry. What a shame.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by okuta007: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nbotee:
He shld had remained behind the scenes and remained the mystic godfather who is rarely seen nor heard but holds all the aces.. Now see finish go soon start for am

He became desperate when Buhari told him the security operatives will not rig the election for him in Edo - if Buhari had assured him the rigging will happen he wont give that message!!!
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by richie240: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

He shaa made money
That's most important thing
And he also loves mushin weed (cheers)
u meant 'Igbo' - marijuana abi?
oh, OK.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Aguogba(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quoe author=TimeManager post=94154652]Nonentities making too much noise without substance.

kiss the truth![/quote]

This news was from Yoruba youth forum and not Ipob in case you forgot.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Xfemt(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
tinubu has never had any integrity
I can't give Wht u don't Ve
from day one tinubu has always been a crook
drug Barron
lyer
thief

he only further showed d world who he truely is
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Kingsam20: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!
South east will never accommodate such evil man, east would have render him unimportant with his godfatherism. East is not worshiping power mongas like Tinubu because south east hate that name godfather.
Ask your neighbor
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by inyenejo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
No sane mind embrace
apc
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Tareq1105: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:
Which integrity does he even have? The only ones we know about are agbero empowerment, bullion vans & godfatherism integrity. All those rubbish couldn't work in Edo, cos Edo no be Lagos. We are still waiting for his speech after Obaseki gave him a thunderous slap from the ballot. That Edo elecntion victory slap go don reset am

Your father has not achieved 20% of what Tinubu has achieved in life?

2. Can you mention any 1999 governor in either your Zone or State that is still relevant today like Tinubu?

3. Don't kill yourself over Tinubu bcoz una no dey the same level.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by osazsky(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
cool

Na all this too much talk make Emeka Ihedioha and PDP loose Imo State

PDP haven't fully secured victory up to the supreme court, Seyi Makinde's sponsored group is already insulting Tinubu Jagaban for openly supporting his party's Candidate unlike Buhari that was secretly supporting Obaseki

u know how many people go die..u wan cause anarchy be dat....edo is not imo
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by solmus: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
osazsky:
u know how many people go die..u wan cause anarchy be dat....edo is not imo

As if Zamfara people, Imo people and Bayelsa people die

No be Nigeria

Abeggii, let Obaseki just pray court doesn't nail him for any offense regarding his name and certificates, or card reader failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) / Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex / Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.