Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics (30015 Views)

YYF Backs Atiku, Warns Soyinka Against Attacking Obasanjo / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity / I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Tareq1105:

Your father has not achieved 20% of what Tinubu has achieved in life?

2. Can you mention any 1999 governor in either your Zone or State that is still relevant today like Tinubu?

3. Don't kill yourself over Tinubu bcoz una no dey the same level.
must u insult his father.do u know if his father is a politician or biz man...Tinubu fought to bring apc on board..he didn't fight for democracy we know does who fought for democracy some even died in thier quest..if u mention tinubu waiting u go come call abiola..during d military era ..maybe u were still a kid..these people where ready to take bullets unlike tinubu that ran to UK to start drug biz..just read abt his biography then u go know
.apart from obj and abiola to me all yoruba are slaves u cam take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by osazsky(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:

As if Zamfara people, Imo people and Bayelsa people die

No be Nigeria

Abeggii, let Obaseki just pray court doesn't nail him for any offense regarding his name and certificates, or card reader failure

kid u dont need nysc wat the constitution requires is pry 6 and waec...ize iyamu didn't graduate as well he was rusticated in 1985 for cultism have u ever wondered y he doesn't bear barrister rather pastor....no result..atleast UI has affirmed obaseki as alumini why is ize iyamu not an alumini of uniben. I graduated there..I am alumini too I also work there so we know those who are alumini he has never attended any of our end of year meeting or given a speech
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by emeone: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
OK.

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by preselect(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
nzeobi:
Only 1% of Nigerian politicians have integrity and tinubu is not one of them.
As for the struggle, he is just an opportunist who tried to get appointment from abacha and when he failed he ran abroad to do drugs while deceiving people that his legit
and 99% of the 1%, which is 0.99% have not won any election in the last 100yrs
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by cuteboy2: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Tinubu didn't Sell any integrity. You can't sell what you don't have. Tinubu and Integrity are two parallel lines that can never meet.

Fixed!!!
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by earnit3: 2:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Trust no one
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by nzeobi(m): 3:57am On Sep 22, 2020
[iquote author=preselect post=94174085]
and 99% of the 1%, which is 0.99% have not won any election in the last 100yrs[/quote]
We are talking about integrity and not those who assassinate their opponents.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by ddeola: 5:29am On Sep 22, 2020
He doesn't have any integrity in the first place. He just follow genuine people but now em true color don show. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Freddo99(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/group-tinubu-has-sold-his-integrity-on-the-altar-of-politics/
am just excited that d eyes of many nigerians are opening now to see and differentiate between the good, the bad, the ugly. Thanking the people of edo for opening the battle against the evil rulers of our dear nation. I hope thesame scene will be re-enacted in ondo.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Bar1941(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2020
Tiheanacho:

All I see in ur statement is foolishness.
What's has. iPOB got to do with Afojan youths exposing the DRUG MASTER??

You are a fool, where in my statements did I write about IPOB? so you accepted Igbos means IPIGS? Ode.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by ItswellMike: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2020
Keep kwayet
Wollykayb:
So because Obaseki won that mean Tinubu has sold his integrity ?

Where is this group when Obaseki deprived 14 elected law markers their constitutional right ?

That mean law makers should be abolished from our constitution then if Obaseki is justified

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Moodson: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
V

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.