Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics (30012 Views)

YYF Backs Atiku, Warns Soyinka Against Attacking Obasanjo / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity / I Married Atiku For His Integrity, I Know Him – Titi Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by lagdmark(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wollykayb:
So because Obaseki won that mean Tinubu has sold his integrity ?

Where is this group when Obaseki deprived 14 elected law markers their constitutional right ?

That mean law makers should be abolished from our constitution then if Obaseki is justified

Watin this one dey yarn again, challenge Obaseki's victory at the supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
You guys didn't make this statement until this time.
Failure has no brother

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Munadad: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
TheoStatesman:
Does he has any atom of integrity
I doubt it

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by wink2015(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
EDO NO BI LAGOS.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by OMOJOHN001: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
The only thing he has is Bullion van and Nothing more
i am S.PRINCE

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by DarkJeddi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:
Nonetities making too much noise without substance.
If the Southeast had a Tinubu, they would have produced a President under the platform of PDP.

kiss the truth!
So how many Presidents have the South West produced under Tinubu?
You no go face who dey worry you?
#NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by membranus: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
slivertongue:
APC, GMB and Tinubu all lack integrity. father mbaka do u agree? .

I no agree.

They lack more than integrity.

They lack shame join am.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by mattmogan88: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by dederocs(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by slivertongue: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
membranus:

I no agree.
They lack more than integrity.
They lack shame join am.
punch below the belt

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Access03(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:
Nonetities making too much noise without substance.
If the Southeast had a Tinubu, they would have produced a President under the platform of PDP.

kiss the truth!
Don't mind those faceless forum. Southeast can never produce Asiwaju. Looking at every means to decimate him but in all, ipako o'gbo su'uti. Olori elegan lo'buru. Tinubu will send many of them to their early graves. They've not solved their problem with Abia State, who have been renting a Government House since its creation till date. And Ibori's Delta that he has been the lord since 1999.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by byinks(f): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Tinubu is from Ilorin.
Fulani from Ilorin.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by ABANA80: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Integrit...what?
U can sell what u don't have... He is a disgrace to our race. He has no iota of Omoluabi. He claimed Obaseki is autocratic, what do we call his action against Ambode...
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Maobichek: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
cool

Na all this too much talk make Emeka Ihedioha and PDP loose Imo State

PDP haven't fully secured victory up to the supreme court, Seyi Makinde's sponsored group is already insulting Tinubu Jagaban for openly supporting his party's Candidate unlike Buhari that was secretly support Obaseki
You guys were aware that PMB supported Obaseki and didn't do anything? The truth remains that Edo election was between APC and APC but here in Nairaland you guys didn't discipher the hand written on the wall which have resulted to this monumental disgrace. Anyone who would say that APC is united is a blatant liar, thank you.

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by boladale123: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:
Nonentities making too much noise without substance.

kiss the truth!

You are so tribalistic.
Why are you speaking out of context?
Did the writer mentioned southeast?

You better change like APC,before it is too late!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by DexterousOne(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!

What rubbish are u saying?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by jeyselassie(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/group-tinubu-has-sold-his-integrity-on-the-altar-of-politics/
Why I love Tinubu is that he won't even reply. The man knows the higher he gets the envious critics get. A lot of them just wish they were in his position. Simple
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by broadman20: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!

Nawao for you for this bad blood.
Your brother made a statement against your Lord and Savior Tunibu and instead of you attacking him, you are attacking the south east.
May God help your soul with this terrible hate in your blood.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by biglizzy: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ogbane

#EdonobeEko
#OndofitbeEdo

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by bejeria101(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
That osun clown never had a shred of intergrity, kindly find out what the word means.

Saying buhari has intergrity is an insult on the word.
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by stanisbaratheon: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
The mistake those that fought for the democracy of this country made was to leave politics for scumbags to pilot.

I guess they thought people would see them as fighting for their pockets that was why they didn't go into politics, else we wouldn't have a brain-dead man as President today.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by clockwisereport: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Drabeey:
An open letter to Asiwaju and APC leadership

I hope this piece gets to you in good health.

I addressed this letter to you to commend the leadership of APC at the just concluded elections in Edo. For tirelessly working to the betterment of our great party (APC).

I also want to tell you how we APC social media enthusiasts and party members feel when we need to defend our great party on social media pages. Not been easy I must confess.

Sir, APC are progressives in nature and on this note I want to make some suggestions that are of benefits to Nigeria state and of greater benefits for the party at large.

It wasn't a surprise to me and many Nigerians how and why APC lost to PDP at the just concluded elections in Edo state.

I really hope the party doesn't lose more before 2023, and the big one by 2023...

I based my calculations on the gossips we hear here on social media pages.

Sir, Edo is truly not Lagos.

PDP won Edo2020 governorship Election since October 2018.

Yoruba people will say "Àdàbà pégèdè bíi pé
Ẹyẹlé ò gbó...." Respect to the Yorùbá elders.

The events of October 2018 in Lagos paved way to Obaseki’s success in 2020. To me, he did not merit the 'pity votes' he got.

I am a Nigerian and a progressive, Progressives shouldn't look at the past, we only "want it better than we met it".

APC we are here, what next?

I don't see too many politicians crisscrossing parties in any serious minded realms on this planet. Politicians cross parties in Nigeria like crossing between moving cars.
Parties moulded on different ideologies, yet Nigeria politicians don't think twice before punching exit buttons. Where is the loyalty?

How can we achieve the mandate and ideology of the party with that?

I propose as progressives, APC put some barriers in place to stop that!

Politics should be for the people in respect to the ideologies they hold.

This is achievable if we put excellence of individuals and stewardship into serious consideration and above personal interests when selecting candidates for political positions. I believe the party leadership knows better than I do.

Serious rejigging sir. Edo people voted against persons, not against the party and not against Godfatherism. They know how godfatherism works... They know they just selected new set of Godfathers.

We are progressives, we should accept defeats and move on. We have a bigger picture.
We have a mandate that Nigerians should not go back to what they voted against back 2015.

Rejigging should start from Lagos, a state of excellence. Edo should look like Lagos someday!

It's time excellence fly above personal interests. These interests maybe biased. I blame many leaders who put personal interests above benefits of the masses.

I remember some talks about the decisions to select HE governor Sanwó-Olú was above your powers. Who are these people dictating to the people? Power truly belongs to the people as shown in Edo.

With due respects I for one, accept your leadership, your progressive nature and resolute to uphold democratic principles. Asiwaju is a leader who moulds leaders. Above all, a listener.

I commend the standard of patriotism displayed in Edo. Made me believe once more in the Nigerian spirit and resolute for good governance.

I'm also concerned that the party doesn't lose the trust every party member bestowed on it.

The pains party members go through defending the APC leadership is exhausting. Please do something.

Abiodun Itunu

CC: @ApcNigeria

book of lamentations
Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Soulsymbol99: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
So em get integrity b4?I no knw oooo angry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Letmehearword: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
ABAT OGA ABEG YOUR CHILDREN SAY MAKE YOU TELL US BETWEEN 1996-1999 WHICH BATTLE GROUND YOU DEY, DEY FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY... ME TOO I JOIN DEY ASK ABEG ANSWER... LAS LAS EDO NO BE LAGOS NA SUBTLE ADVISE FOR YOU TO BURY ANY PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION WEY YOU DEY NURSE BECAUSE DEM GO EMBARAS YOU SO TEY YOU NO GO KNOW WETIN HEAT YOU....

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by AngelicBeing: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Hian, Tinubu go quench, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, like seriously cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by dexoubie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:
Tinubu didn't Sell any integrity. You can't sell what you don't have. Tinubu and Integrity are two parallel lines that can never meet.
How you thought about this caught me unaware cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Chirowman(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Na Edo no be Lagos shock am ooo

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics by Royalfurnitures: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Did he even have one ab initio?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation / IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance / Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.