Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos (28182 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by simfrost90210: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2020
grin i'm not actually surprised when people start speaking in tongues., say una win for Edo, una think say na like so una go do am for Lagos., i think you have to go and take go pills coz if you're sleeping, you need to wake up.. story for the gods!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2020
hmmm
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Richie77: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Don't forget Edo no be Lagos. Your landlord won't take that from you.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Yebosola(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Goke7:

is APC the only party in Lagos?, did Obaseki not move on to another party? what stops those dissatisfied in APC to truly test their popularity in other parties in Lagos. The greatest election challenge APC have had so far in Lagos was the elections that brought in the same Ambode you guys are bashing here and there. Let folks organise themselves and build their own platform to challenge tinubu's empire. Power is not served alacarte bruv.

This your response should have silenced the poster, but they will shift the goal post again, bunch of jokers, they should move to another party to challenge him now.

The examples of kwara you posted, did they not leave saraki party to another party to challenge him? abeg find another excuse
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Yebosola(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2020
Goke7:

is APC the only party in Lagos?, did Obaseki not move on to another party? what stops those dissatisfied in APC to truly test their popularity in other parties in Lagos. The greatest election challenge APC have had so far in Lagos was the elections that brought in the same Ambode you guys are bashing here and there. Let folks organise themselves and build their own platform to challenge tinubu's empire. Power is not served alacarte bruv.

The examples of kwara you posted, did they not leave saraki party to another party to challenge him? abeg find another excuse

Good response ,but they will shift the goal post again, bunch of jokers, they should move to another party to challenge him now.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Yebosola(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Peacemaker5I29:
[s][/s]

Stop your useless cancellations, if u have something upstairs, bring it to the table or FEM for life, ipob miscreant.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by DigityNerve: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Thank you
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Goke7: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
cptjacksparrow:
Why it's hard to beat him at the grassroot level especially is because everyone plays politics of interest, some people wants to control road transport, he gives them road transport, some people wants waste management, he gives them waste management,some wants lands (omo onile), they have it, so when he needs them to work for him they are rootless about it. He's very smart about picking his governorship candidates, he goes for non politicians who will not be able to win over the state legislators appointed by him, you know he picks the house of assembly members himself to checkmate the governors whenever they are becoming stubborn. If not for the unlawful way obaseki handled the state assembly situation do you think Oshiomole's boys wouldn't have impeached him successfully, Obaseki would have become history in Edo politics but in the case of Lagos, he picked them them himself to ensure their won't be a rebellion on the part of the governor. For road transport, that's the biggest tool he exploed to plant his foot soldiers in every nook and cranny of Lagos, they use the for ballot box snatching, distribution of cash during election, intimidation generally. But Lagosians are getting tired of his gimmicks he will be humbled in his life time.

all what you have said shows you guys have no ideas or better alternative on Lagos matters. Let me help you more by saying you have just described tinubu as someone very good in stakeholders management, something most Nigerian governors lack hence the reason we are not seeing much development like we see in Lagos.

Tinubu strategy is simple, try and bring as much people from the lower class into the middle class by giving them much opportunities and they keep your party in power. The Lagos state civil service work force is enough to swing votes for the party. Any party trying to win must really work hard as it won't be easy. There is also a strong synergy between the govt, apc and the corporate or private sector. Lagos is too complex, Jimi tried with his younger brother GTB's backing but still a hard nut to crack. But sure nothing lasts forever but the present edo euphoria is too small to crack Lagos for now.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by cptjacksparrow: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Let me tell you the truth, I like his strategy and I respect him alot infact if I have the opportunity to meet him one on one, the only thing I want to do to him is prostrate before him, but I don't like his influence over everything in the state from federal offices to state offices to local government offices, it's not fair, let the people determine their fate at times, his wife is the senator representing my constituency and she's not accessible to anyone except those in her class, that's not how to represent people, the speaker of the house of reps is my rep in the house but we see that one more often compare to our senator oluremi. I served in the north (2010), and we see the federal house of rep members come home on Fridays and everyone around them will be happy they even play music and dance.

Alhaji Lateef Jakande did better than any Governor in Lagos and baba is not holding the state to ransom. You've done well, don't let people turn against you before you allow the people move on. I know he wants to be the strongest power broker from his region which is fine but when he dies it will take such region ages to have someone of the status, that is the more reason he has to step back and give the likes of Fashola, seyi makinde, olorunnimbe mamora and some other great young minds the opportunity to lead the region. They may take some decisions not cool to him at times that's why we are human.

When everyone is allowed to express themselves politically without been bullied by a � bag the development we are craving for will happen in our lifetime.

Goke7:

all what you have said shows you guys have no ideas or better alternative on Lagos matters. Let me help you more by saying you have just described tinubu as someone very good in stakeholders management, something most Nigerian governors lack hence the reason we are not seeing much development like we see in Lagos.

Tinubu strategy is simple, try and bring as much people from the lower class into the middle class by giving them much opportunities and they keep your party in power. The Lagos state civil service work force is enough to swing votes for the party. Any party trying to win must really work hard as it won't be easy. There is also a strong synergy between the govt, apc and the corporate or private sector. Lagos is too complex, Jimi tried with his younger brother GTB's backing but still a hard nut to crack. But sure nothing lasts forever but the present edo euphoria is too small to crack Lagos for now.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by cptjacksparrow: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
cptjacksparrow:
Let me tell you the truth, I like his strategy and I respect him alot infact if I have the opportunity to meet him one on one, the only thing I want to do to him is prostrate before him, but I don't like his influence over everything in the state from federal offices to state offices to local government offices, it's not fair, let the people determine their fate at times, his wife is the senator representing my constituency and she's not accessible to anyone except those in her class, that's not how to represent people, the speaker of the house of reps is my rep in the house but we see that one more often compare to our senator oluremi. I served in the north (2010), and we see the federal house of rep members come home on Fridays and everyone around them will be happy they even play music and dance.

Alhaji Lateef Jakande did better than any Governor in Lagos and baba is not holding the state to ransom. You've done well, don't let people turn against you before you allow the people move on. I know he wants to be the strongest power broker from his region which is fine but when he dies it will take such region ages to have someone of the status, that is the more reason he has to step back and give the likes of Fashola, seyi makinde, olorunnimbe mamora and some other great young minds the opportunity to lead the region. They may take some decisions not cool to him at times that's why we are human.

When everyone is allowed to express themselves politically without been bullied by a money bag the development we are craving for will happen in our lifetime.

Goke7:

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by RuggedSniper: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

They have started crawling out from their hiding places. After Tinubu was disgraced in Edo, they ran away from NL.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by RuggedSniper: 12:51am On Sep 25, 2020
Goke7:

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by RuggedSniper: 2:07am On Sep 25, 2020
KunleyY19:

The IGR Lagos generates today was taken up single handedly by Tinubu from Millions to Billions...
You can have a big state and productive state and without proper Finance driven strategy you won't earn anything...
Lagos contains Brilliant Efiwe's Manning the financial aspect that's why she keeps prospering...By looking inwards any state can grow it's IGR. Till today LIRS is the best in the country and the foundation was laid by Tinubu and built upon by Fowler and Ambode as an AG then... Including Ben Akabueze...
Jagaban was even the one who championed resource control.

If you're not naturally brilliant you can't man Lagos... Because its runs on ideas... Go to ministry and check...For example During Fashola's time LSPWC and state Engineers executed a lot of projects... He only contracted the heavy projects out. Compared to Ministry of Works of other states where the Engineers will just carry big bellies to site. Ambode, Fashola Sanwo Olu and Jagaban are all brilliant people... Put the right people in your state IRS then see it flourish... Imagine both Oshiomole and Obaseki two of them dem no go school gringringrin Olodo ... That alone is the difference between the progress of the two states.

I doubt if anyone can win Lagos with ordinary school Cert.. Even if na LASU Sandwich you must do one.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatima, Atiku’s Daughter Revalidates Her Membership Of APC (Photos) / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.