Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos (28178 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Perfecttouchade: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
ghettokid1:
ok oo....you wey dey ground go know better than me wey no dey ground sha
Bat get men for almost all the regular and active unions and sectors in Lagos which made almost everything easier for him to control and getting power from his hand will be very difficult, Lagos will always remain in his hand for long until he decides to let go..any party wey wan win lag gat roll with him, history has it.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by EMMY76: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
Give a mouse cookies and it would ask for a cup of milk.

Because they manage to win tiny state like Edo, they think they have started a revolution.

Lagos no be Edo

I AM DONE TALKING

Edo is not a tiny state it's two times the size of lagos.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dear Lagos, taking a cue from Edo, can we expect a #FreeLagos starting from the forthcoming Lagos East Senatorial election scheduled for 30th October? A fearless Warrior is your candidate and his name is
@BOGbadamosi .

1 Share

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by NGpatriot: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Dear Lagos, taking a cue from Edo, can we expect a #FreeLagos starting from the forthcoming Lagos East Senatorial election scheduled for 30th October? A fearless Warrior is your candidate and his name is
@BOGbadamosi .

Sorry, Lagosians don't take cues from poor, economically depressed, poorly governed states with little or no progress and development.

We lead, others including your abia and abakaliki village follow.

Don't ever forget that.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by 2016v2017: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Is not all about taking over

The big question is whether lagosian are ready to liberate themselves
Are they ready to put an end to zombeism
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by 2016v2017: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
yes ooo
the mantra remains
Lagos must be free 2023
whatever it takes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by 2016v2017: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:
You guys have been sleeping too much in Lagos, and that's why someone could come all the way from a decayed village in Osun state called Iragbiji to pocket a whole state with close to 20 million people.

Put your acts together and send that rotten teeth godfather packing from Lagos State. He has stolen enough already!
end of his reign in Lagos has come
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Sorry, Lagosians don't take cues from poor, economically depressed, poorly governed states with little or no progress and development.

We lead, others including your abia and abakaliki village follow.

Don't ever forget that.

grin grin grin
don't play God ok. you said a lot of things against obaseki this month and towards the election period and what's the results now.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by RTSC: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

Compare the whole yeast that Pdp been ruling for the past years to the Lagos that Apc been ruling, then maybe you’ll know who should librate itself from Zombeism..
Lagos makes more money than any south east state.

Even kaduna too.

Compare lagos to its mates in africa, and you will be ashamed of yourself.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by NGpatriot: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
don't play God ok. you said a lot of things against obaseki this month and towards the election period and what's the results now.

I was never interested in Edo election, I care less.

PDP was a bystander and a useful tool, an ordinary means to an end.

What happened in Edo was a reflection of APC internal squabbles, sooner or later, they'll settle their issues, mend fences and move on, something you Igbos don't know how to do.

You people are heard learners.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

I was never interested in Edo election, I care less.

PDP was a bystander and a useful tool, an ordinary means to an end.

What happened in Edo was a reflection of APC internal squabbles, sooner or later, they'll settle their issues, mend fences and move on, something you Igbos don't know how to do.

You people are heard learners.

lol see a severed pained APC apologist. you are just a liar here. I know you well in that.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
RTSC:

Even kaduna too.

The IGR Lagos generates today was taken up single handedly by Tinubu from Millions to Billions...
You can have a big state and productive state and without proper Finance driven strategy you won't earn anything...
Lagos contains Brilliant Efiwe's Manning the financial aspect that's why she keeps prospering...By looking inwards any state can grow it's IGR. Till today LIRS is the best in the country and the foundation was laid by Tinubu and built upon by Fowler and Ambode as an AG then... Including Ben Akabueze...
Jagaban was even the one who championed resource control.

If you're not naturally brilliant you can't man Lagos... Because its runs on ideas... Go to ministry and check...For example During Fashola's time LSPWC and state Engineers executed a lot of projects... He only contracted the heavy projects out. Compared to Ministry of Works of other states where the Engineers will just carry big bellies to site. Ambode, Fashola Sanwo Olu and Jagaban are all brilliant people... Put the right people in your state IRS then see it flourish... Imagine both Oshiomole and Obaseki two of them dem no go school gringringrin Olodo ... That alone is the difference between the progress of the two states.

I doubt if anyone can win Lagos with ordinary school Cert.. Even if na LASU Sandwich you must do one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
RTSC:

Even kaduna too.

The IGR Lagos generates today was taken up single handedly by Tinubu from Millions to Billions...
You can have a big state and productive state and without proper Finance driven strategy you won't earn anything...
Lagos contains Brilliant Efiwe's Manning the financial aspect that's why she keeps prospering...By looking inwards any state can grow it's IGR. Till today LIRS is the best in the country and the foundation was laid by Tinubu and built upon by Fowler and Ambode as an AG then... Including Ben Akabueze...

If you're not naturally brilliant you can't man Lagos... Because its runs on ideas... Go to ministry and check...For example During Fashola's time LSPWC and state Engineers executed a lot of projects... He only contracted the heavy projects out. Compared to Ministry of Works of other states where the Engineers will just carry big bellies to site. Ambode, Fashola Sanwo Olu and Jagaban are all brilliant people... Put the right people in your state IRS then see it flourish... Imagine both Oshiomole and Obaseki two of them dem no go school gringringrin Olodo ... That alone is the difference between the progress of the two states.

I doubt if anyone can win Lagos with ordinary school Cert.. Even if na LASU Sandwich you must do one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by GeneralPula: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

They have started crawling out from their hiding places. After Tinubu was disgraced in Edo, they ran away from NL.

This is what you get when you eat too much Akpu. We dey English class, you dey ask what is 2x2... What’s ma own with Tinubu/Edo?

I’m not from Edo and can’t decide what they want for them. Besides, me dey Nairaland kakaraka.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by NGpatriot: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
[s]
Johnnyessence:
lol see a severed pained APC apologist. you are just a liar here. I know you well in that.
[/s]

Village abia apologist, cry me a river.

Face your abia slum abeg..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by NGpatriot: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
KunleyY19:

I doubt if anyone can win Lagos with ordinary school Cert.. Even if na LASU Sandwich you must do one

OMG!!

See finishing..

grin grin
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Village abia apologist, cry me a river.

Face your abia slum abeg..

grin grin grin
lol you have started your clueless act again. I won't give you any attention on nairaland. I know you too well.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Amumaigwe: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

Compare the whole yeast that Pdp been ruling for the past years to the Lagos that Apc been ruling, then maybe you’ll know who should librate itself from Zombeism..

Lagos this, lagos tbat, what of Oshogbo? Every Yoruba man is now from lagos. Mcheeeew
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Wettoid123: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Edo can never be lagos
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Onarabu: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
BREYZ:
Make this people shut up abeg. PDP is very weak in Lagos, then never get person wey go ginger them till then, make dem dey asslick APC

No formidable candidate, only customer daadaa ni grin
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by GeneralPula: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Lagos this, lagos tbat, what of Oshogbo? Every Yoruba man is now from lagos. Mcheeeew

The thread is about Lagos. Wetin do Osogbo?
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by olowo1995(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/we-will-replicate-edo-election-victory-in-lagos-says-pdp/

this dude don't forget say Lagos no be Edo...
lagosians dey wait ooooo
we dey wait for u
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by chukemmang(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
A jagaban can only exist in the land of fools and cowards. As long as there are fools and cowards in Lagos, it won't work. What are the foolish area boys that will die for Tinubu gaining from Tinubu? Foolish sets of humans.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by NGpatriot: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
[s]
Johnnyessence:
lol you have started your clueless act again. I won't give you any attention on nairaland. I know you too well.
[/s]

Abeg stop crying on my shoulder, go and mind your poor, wretched, stinking and decayed abia village.

grin grin
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by NGpatriot: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
chukemmang:
A jagaban can only exist in the land of fools and cowards. As long as there are fools and cowards in Lagos, it won't work. What are the foolish area boys that will die for Tinubu gaining from Tinubu? Foolish sets of humans.

Are all the states in Nigeria including the ones in your ipob states without Tinubu better than Lagos?

Tinubu must be the reason why your state is poor with zero progress and development.

grin
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by salam8528: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Is not all about taking over

The big question is whether lagosian are ready to liberate themselves
Are they ready to put an end to zombeism
Since when has PDP become a liberator? Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by salam8528: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:
You guys have been sleeping too much in Lagos, and that's why someone could come all the way from a decayed village in Osun state called Iragbiji to pocket a whole state with close to 20 million people.

Put your acts together and send that rotten teeth godfather packing from Lagos State. He has stolen enough already!
This hatred is real anyway HBP is not only peculiar to aged people even young people have HBP this days, so be calming down for ur own safety. If I get u right When PDP take over they are now the liberator right?
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by salam8528: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu's godfatherism in Lagos will soon be brought to a disgraceful end

The outcome of Edo election is a tip of what to expect in.Ondo and Lagos .
what happened in Edo is just a case of godfathers changing hand. No special thing will come out of PDP taking over Edo rather the number of godfather has increased. Use ur head
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by salam8528: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Justpassingby45:
It's possible if all hands comes together with one mind
which hand and which hand?
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Goke7: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
@BOGbadamosi .

I just pity you guys, this guy is an hardliner and has strong views and opinions about non yorubas in Lagos. Vote him at your own peril but will be more beneficial to the Lagos indigenes
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by wonder233: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pained stooge spotted
JAMO84:
Give a mouse cookies and it would ask for a cup of milk.

Because they manage to win tiny state like Edo, they think they have started a revolution.

Lagos no be Edo

I AM DONE TALKING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) / Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.