Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? (861 Views)

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / The Romantic Story: 'secret Betrayal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by JONSYN7154: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Let me share this experience with you all.

I remember one lady I wanted to marry some years ago. A 35 year old single mom with a son, very religious and churchy babe and I even introduced her to my family.

But she can lie for Africa and she was juggling between my place and another guy's place. She does one week here and another week there. She has her space and things in my wardrobe, and has another set in his wardrobe. Because both of us travel alot, she just switched from one person's house to the other depending on who's in town.

So few months later, I made a loving birthday post on her wall, and the Bobo chatted me up and revelations flowed like a river. I just kept quiet through it all. I think the guy confronted her because she avoided me for about a month before she started begging and apologizing.

But then, who wants to marry a lying and decietful wife, certainly not me.

Recently, my folks asked me about her and why it didn't work out, and I just told them that we weren't compatible simple. I don't have strength for plenty explanation. Life has moved on with no regrets at all.

What's your own betrayal story?

Let's share and learn, but be honest to yourself please don't lie against someone.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nobody go betray me, because I no day open up to anybody cheesy
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Become a Playboy bro, they no go betray you again kiss
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by RedPanthar: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Apt response to family. Your dignity maintained.

The greatest trait a lady can ever have is Loyalty.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Back then in school.. me and my guy don plan to sit-down together.. the guy go sit-down with babe..
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
t
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by Vyzz: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Which one I go count leave the other....

But I will think of one certainly.... Just hit me up
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by 16September2020(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
I can't really remember..
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sonnobax15:
t
For Toto
Space Booker
Anyway look my signature
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Your first mistake was getting into a relationship with a single mother
Those people I fear who no fear them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mmmm...
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
This nairaland is boring, everyday the same question.

This question has been asked 1 million Times with the same answers, lies and cheating.
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by luvyaself95(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
This nairaland is boring, everyday the same question.

This question has been asked 1 million Times with the same answers, lies and cheating.

you join nairaland this year August and you're saying you've answered this kind of questions 1 million times easy lies guy
undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by saxokay(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
ok
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by ridwanlawal: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2020
Melo Melo lafe wi
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by paulolee(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2020
remember years back when i was still a teen and was badly addicted to computer games....once took my mum 200 as advised by olu my best friend back then for us to use and play ps1 dt boring weekend...
olu promised me not to tell anyone n we went ahead to play game all day with the moni only for me to return bk home and saw my parents furious bcoz they were looking for me and dt moni..
told them dt i didnt see it and dey didnt bliev me because I was the only kid at home n all my brothers traveled to my uncle place, I jus enterd ous and started searching for moni dt av spent already....
not knowing dt my dad av went to meet olu, gave him 200 for him to say d truth, olu betrayed me n tolf my dad dt i stole d moni for us to play games and i was given a beaten of my life, wetin pain me pass be say olu came to me d next morning and apologized and ask us to go play game with dt 200 my dad gave him and i followed him like a goat bt av learned my lesson..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2020
my own experience happened in primary school,she left me for a boy in new uniform.

Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Well..back in 200L Had two friends who kept noticing the fact that my girlfriend at that time wanted to spend her money on me (Her father was wealthy and she saw giving as no big deal) .. They were further infuriated that I always turned down her help or rejected her gifts... I remember one night when these guys kept trying to insinuate that I collect everything from this girl.... I didn't even like to collect from my own father then, why would I collect from my girlfriend? . She's still the best girlfriend I ever had tho.

Only for the both of them to go behind my back to start telling lies about me just so we could break up. Lies about me lashing every babe in 100l, cheating on her, not loving her and that I was just a player waiting to break her heart. .. They intended for her to warm up to them and probably date one of them after breaking up with me.

Eventually, I and the babe talked and I cleared my name.. She told me all my friendly enemies did and how they have tried to bill her one way or the other during the time they caused a big rift between us... I wasn't surprised one of them could do that, but the second guy was the one whose betrayal hurt me most... We were basically brothers - Dude doesn't know till now that I know what he did... He thinks the bridge between us now is because I've become very busy

Since then... Even if we are closer than brothers, nobody's coming close to my own woman via me..
Re: What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? by merieam16(f): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
my own experience happened in primary school,she left me for a boy in new uniform.
gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Protesting Lady Help Man Regain Focus After Protest / How Do I Pm Someone On Nairaland / Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.