Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? (866 Views)

Have You Ever Caught A Scammer On Nairaland Before? / Crypto Currency Has Been Ban In Nigeria / If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by bobokeshington: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS, I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR LIKE THREE TIMES...

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO ALL THESE NAIRALAND MODS. ALL MY COMMENTS HERE ON THIS FORUM HAS ALWAYS BEEN PLAIN TRUTH. IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ENJOY BANNING ME ON THIS FORUM.

HAVE YOU BEEN BAN ON NAIRALAND BEFORE? WHAT DO YOU THINK LED TO YOUR BAN?
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Relax and don't take it personal
I have been banned for two months and it helped me learn to.obey rules and regulations cool
Affliction will not happen a second time though

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by freshMallam1122: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2020
the nepotism in nairaland is disheartening...I just finished serving a 1match ban.. today..I have the feeling it's mode are buharist

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by bobokeshington: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Relax and don't take it personal
I have been banned for two months and it helped me learn to.obey rules and regulations cool
Affliction will not happen a second time though

WELL, I DON'T TAKE PERSONAL AT ALL...

BUT IT'S SO ANNOYING....
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by Camelot65: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2020
No, I havent........ is it by the anti-spam bot?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by Pancakeey(f): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
the nepotism in nairaland is disheartening...I just finished serving a 1match ban.. today..I have the feeling it's mode are buharist
Hahahaha
Pele

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by Pancakeey(f): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2020
I’ve been banned by the anti spam bot not by the mods tho

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by bobokeshington: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:

LOLS... DEM PASS BUHARISTS O...
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by bobokeshington: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Pancakeey:
I’ve been banned by the anti spam bot not by the mods tho

LUCKY YOU! MODS ON THIS FORUM NO GET JOY O... MAKE I NO MENTION THERE NAMES BIKO...

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by dhamstar(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2020
I have banned here for almost 5 months before. I had to open another account grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by GolDRoger: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2020
My first aknt was ban in 2018, (10years Ban, can u imagine??) i stayed away from nairaland for 1year bfor i open this aknt now,. I dnt knw my offence till today.

I had to de-activate the aknt

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by bobokeshington: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2020
GolDRoger:
My first aknt was ban in 2018, (10years Ban, can u imagine??) i stayed away from nairaland for 1year bfor i open this aknt now,. I dnt knw my offence till today.

10 YEARS BAN!? SHEY YOU DUPE PERSON FOR NAIRALAND NI ABI NA SEUN MONEY YOU STEAL ??
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by GolDRoger: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2020
bobokeshington:

10 YEARS BAN!? SHEY YOU DUPE PERSON FOR NAIRALAND NI ABI NA SEUN MONEY YOU STEAL ??
My brother if u ask me na who i go ask??

I joined nairaland in 2013, and even at that i always visit as a guest, i haven't done any biz with sm1 here bfor. . . I noticed the ban when after reading a post and i decided to add a comment, as i login, i couldn't find the comment nor like option anymore. I view my profile only to see a 10yrs ban. I shock pass pa buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by illicit(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Anti spam bots....

Usually for inconsequential reasons and doesn't last beyond hours in particular sections

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by dhamstar(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:
Anti spam bots....

Usually for inconsequential reasons and doesn't last beyond hours in particular sections

Then something needs to be done about the anti spam bots
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by dhamstar(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
GolDRoger:

This one shock me o... 10 years??

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by Lightangel65: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Your own good self i have had like 7accounts that have been banned forever, even this one has been banned like 5times for like 2weeks-4months

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by illicit(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
dhamstar:

Then something needs to be done about the anti spam bots

like wat
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by dhamstar(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:

like wat

Whatever they can to stop it.
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by illicit(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
dhamstar:

Whatever they can to stop it.
I think it's only seun or the mods that can do that....
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by themainman600(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
me too have been banned over 5 times on three different account well I take it as challenge grin because I can create about 100 of account in a day so bring it on grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by Charleys: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
I'm the most banned monicker on nairaland.

End of discussion.
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by bobokeshington: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
themainman600:
me too have been banned over 5 times on three different account well I take it as challenge grin because I can create about 100 of account in a day so bring it on grin

G- GUY SPOTTED
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by Bluezy13(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Na better rubber cane fit some mods.
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by dhamstar(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bluezy13:
Na better rubber cane fit some mods.

Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by dhamstar(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:

I think it's only seun or the mods that can do that....

You're right boss
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by denny97797: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Relax and don't take it personalI have been banned for two months and it helped me learn to.obey rules and regulations Affliction will not happen a second time though
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by Lamanii22(f): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yes... Such a painful ban... Funny enough someone insulted me first then I replied with "ode" hence I got banned... I started reporting anyone who insults me eversince
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by Offpoint1: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
I'm serving a banned till 2050 for reasons I don't know, I've appealed to all the mods and the owner of this site to investigate the matter and they all turned deaf ears.

As a digital marketer, I've stopped referring my clients to use Nairaland platforms for their ads.
Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by Uzomacharles: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Last 2 Months and they told me is BOT....

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? by bobokeshington: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Offpoint1:
I'm serving a banned till 2050 for reasons I don't know, I've appealed to all the mods and the owner of this site to investigate the matter and they all turned deaf ears.

As a digital marketer, I've stopped referring my clients to use Nairaland platforms for their ads.

LOLS

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Nairaland And Redpill / Igbos On Nl So Insultive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.