Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES (62776 Views)

VAT: Wike Started A Revolution, Restructuring Has Begun — Adegboruwa / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by nedekid: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
frankmoney:
no , like primary health centre in almost every community , primary school in almost every community , 12 thousand teachers employed , Songhai farm , buguma fish farm, rssda sent indigenes abroad ,obirikwere flyover .

Should I continue
Ok. It's just when you hear amechi and PH, the first thing that comes to mind is monorail to no where that has consumed billions.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Jakemedg(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
frankmoney:
like I said the state was more peaceful then than now
Yeah I'm not disputing that but we both know who's trying to make Rivers State ungovernable
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Chicastle: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Thet never finsh the project but see as the ground clean chai, Lagos Why nah?
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Fakoyede(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
chinolization:
[s][/s]

Go and sit down, you don't know anything about Rivers state

I'M LIVING AFTER RUMUOKORO BEFORE CHOBA, MENTION ANYWHERE IN PORT HARCOURT THAT I HADN'T BEEN TO. MY BROTHER, LAGOS IS FAR BETTER THAN PORT HARCOURT DESPITE THEIR CRUDE OIL. I'M AN ENGINEER, THAT RUMUOLA FLYOVER IS JUST AN EXTENSION NOT FULL.

STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Zetty177x: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
chinolization:

Gov Wike has done so well in massive infrastructural developments. The entire state is a construction site, that's a big employment industry for the youths of the state. There was a time people were walking in PORT HARCOURT with their hands raised up, that was during the last administration, but it's now history. Wike has transformed Rivers state.

I raised my hands many times there. I remember...that's why I relocated
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by chinolization: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zetty177x:

I raised my hands many times there. I remember...that's why I relocated

Good. That was during Amechi time

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by jacobnel(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wike own naa to do unnecessary flyover full for him Community .Money wey him go fit use am link other Riverine communities to town .Zero job creation,no youth empowerment .One man Government. Naa only him dey enjoy all the Rivers money.His Supporters are suffering and Smiling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ugaboy:
Hope they wont abandon it
bad belle is allowed
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
chinolization:
We are still in PORT HARCOURT city on tour of Gov Wike projects.

Here's the Rumuola FLYOVER that governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike started its construction barely 3-weeks ago.

Contractors are seen working 24/7 to deliver a quality project that Julius Berger is known for.

Gov Wike knows how to deliver on quality infrastructures.

Rumuola flyover wasn't started 3 weeks ago please. It's more than 3 months

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by guychidile: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
started three weeks ago,and the work is up to this...waoo that's nice one,mr.project.
waiting for the delivery of the project asap.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by otokx(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Passionate888:
I ready vote this man 10 times over, Julius Berger, while Delta State governor never still complete they Alihami road since last year, the road is now abandoned... Enter okada to go Otobaye na headache go kill you.

No doubt that WIKE is far better than OKOWA, Ughelli ~ Asaba road is abandoned and will be uncompleted at the end of 8 years, same for Warri ~ Abraka ~ Agbor? Its like Delta people are allergic to Julius Berger PLC.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by chinolization: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abagworo:

Rumuola flyover wasn't started 3 weeks ago please. It's more than 3 months

Shut up old fool
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by lakesider(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good project. Pls remove the 3weeks, so it won't look like you are lieing. Even the world newest technology in construction cannot do this in 3weeks
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Passionate888: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
otokx:

No doubt that WIKE is far better than OKOWA, Ughelli ~ Asaba road is abandoned and will be uncompleted at the end of 8 years, same for Warri ~ Abraka ~ Agbor? Its like Delta people are allergic to Julius Berger PLC.

The guy is not working at all.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by dandollaz: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
DonBenny77:

"Ogbuaja" jobs that are still hoarded is what you are talking about next you will mention pleasure park and flower planters.

Abeg chill and let me express my opinion. Wike is doing well but like I said job creation and youth empowerment he scores zero don't be a Zombie here.
No be only mass empowerment you mean covid 19 task force that they paid peanuts or the graduates that have been reduced to touts in the name of task force.
Nwanne wike is doing job hapu okwu

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by do4luv14(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hahahahah chai you batd ooo

4+4= Ogbane

SmartProf:
Very impressive. He is known to deliver projects as Mr. Project...infact he just delivered one at Edo that APC is yet to recover from.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by COMPAQ(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
chinolization:

Gov Wike has done so well in massive infrastructural developments. The entire state is a construction site, that's a big employment industry for the youths of the state. There was a time people were walking in PORT HARCOURT with their hands raised up, that was during the last administration, but it's now history. Wike has transformed Rivers state.

Actually walking with hands raised up was during Peter Odili.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by COMPAQ(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
isn't there already a flyover at Rumuola? Or is he building anew one beside it to make it double lane go and come?

The guy should give Obigbo some attention for God's same! Since 2006 I moved to PH and 2017 when I left, Obigbo roads have alwsys been neglected.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by donsity(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
ODJ124:
Wike performed above average in terms of Road infrastructure...
But didn't really do well in other areas with respect to the resources available and in comparison to Amaechi's tenure..

Is the Wike the governor of roads and bridges only?
when he came into power, his slogan was "Operation Zero Pot-Hole" 5years have passed he is still building roads and flyovers and nothing else. mind you, there are 24 LGAs in Rivers state, majority in fact 90% of these projects are only in Ikwerre LGAs where he's from.

Education = 0
Security = 0

His brother may have been criticised for his fight against Goodluck Jonathan, but Amaechi Touched every sector of the economy and scored more than 100% in education such that Port Harcourt became Book Capital of the World, since Wike came, education has got "about-turn" back to 0.

Education is the key to a better society and Wike either doesnt know or doesn't care about that.

NB
The 3rd picture is Wike's slogan, but i tell you, there are as many pot-holes in PHC as they were before he came. in fact other LGAs have worse roads now.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Chirowman(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wike is doing very well
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by frank417: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
More than 80% of the commenters here are not in River state.

Don’t take any comment here serious.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Elvictor: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
na2016:

if he can solve one problem (road), another governor can solve another problem (health and education) and the state will be better. Is this one not better than most states where the govenor will steal the monies and still keep debts for the next governor?

roads in only ph and his lga? he only works in three lga and abandon the others, if you ain't in Rivers state stay clear off from this thread
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by KfashionHubb: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
But sanwolu is still pointing
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Dantedasz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Passionate888:
that one na federal roads, buhari say make state government no do federal roads again

So can you tell me why Mr Wike is constructing the fly over at Rumola,which is on a Federal Road??
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Elvictor: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jakemedg:
You claim Amaechi brought peace to the state then Wike brought war to the state,right?
Mr . Man you and I know who wants to make Rivers State ungovernable and that person is none other than desperate Amaechi

keep defending your war lord that made AHOADA EAST now a den of war, cultism is now alive and breathing in my LGA something that has no room in the past
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by omogerohprecious(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
chinolization:

There's mass empowerment programs going on in Rivers state. Again Rivers state is a massive construction site right, so Rivers people are engaged in different construction site across the state.

You are lieing to yourself
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Is it only Julius Berger and CCECC that we have as contractors in Nigeria?

That's why we have a lot of abandoned projects in Nigeria, when they're busy doing too much and monopolizing all the projects.

If Nigeria learnt to disseminate public projects equally among competing construction companies rather than letting Julius Berger and CCECC privatize ALL the projects available, maybe they'll be able to focus their resources and complete jobs.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Passionate888: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

So can you tell me why Mr Wike is constructing the fly over at Rumola,which is on a Federal Road??
how many kilometers?
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Hammer2019: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
dataking:
So called Nigerian literates. See what they are celebrating. Fly over bridge. What a pity

The masses have sadly been perpetually conditioned to be celebrating mediocrities.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Nasman387(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na God go punish Ikpeazu
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Dantedasz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
While I admire Governor Wike for his activism and boldness in playing the role of an opposition politician to the maladministratuon of the APC federal government it is pertinent to point out that he is not the saint and Mr projects his supporters paint him to be.
Mr Wike's projects in Rivers state are principally concentrated in only two local government areas namely Port Harcourt local government area and Obio Akpor local government area.
The road to Onne port while being a federal road is neglected despite the sea port and the petrochemical industry located on the road which yield revenue returns to the state.
The Rumodara area from deeper life to Tank area are a daily hell on earth to motorists plying the Onne road. Yes these are federal roads but it is governor Wike's people that ply these roads daily and go through excruciating pains every day.
It is interesting to note that while some main roads in Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor have received palliative attention it is important to note that majority of roads in Rivers state are in an atrocious state with huge craters and pot holes.
There has been no employment of the youths in Rivers state while pensioners remain unpaid. Mr Wike has refused to pay the new minimum wage and has consistently intimidated the STATE NLC members.

While Mr Wike has consistently obtained loans from commercial banks to develop and build fly overs in only two local government areas he should know he has mortgaged the future of the other neglected local government areas to pay off these debts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Dantedasz(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Passionate888:
how many kilometers?

You guys said Mr Wike Wike neglected federal roads because the federal government asked governors to hand off federal roads but I pointed out the fact to you that the Rumola bridge Mr Wike is constructing is on Aba Road which is a federal road. The excuse falls flat on its face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried / Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.