Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES (62775 Views)

VAT: Wike Started A Revolution, Restructuring Has Begun — Adegboruwa / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by DonBenny77(m): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2020
flexyrule:
You know nothing. That's why you'll remain where you are.
I have never worked for the government, and I will never ever depend on the government. But one thing you should take from me today is - never look down on any opportunity because you feel you have certificates. Be humble and life will treat you better. No need calling me names brother. We might have graduated the same period, but I'm way ahead of you, and that's because I never looked down on opportunities.
You are not ahead of me. I'm not a 7 to 5 job person because I'm so Bossy I'm not looking for a job. I am my own boss. Sorry.
I speak on behalf of the numerous jobless rivers youths.
To see RSG task force as opportunity you don't have sense. I've told you my mind
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by flexyrule(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2020
DonBenny77:

You are not ahead of me. I'm not a 7 to 5 job person because I'm so Bossy I'm not looking for a job. I am my own boss. Sorry.
I speak on behalf of the numerous jobless rivers youths.
To see RSG task force as opportunity you don't have sense. I've told you my mind
Toh. Baba... No vex oooo. Let me enjoy my senselessness Mbok. You keep discouraging people from pursuing whatever job they want.
When your septic tank full, Na person go pack am.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Goldwine1:
In as much as you give Julius Berger their money. They will work under the Sun and in the rain... Not some crayfish Engineering companies...
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried / Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.