Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,848 members, 7,820,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES (62786 Views)

VAT: Wike Started A Revolution, Restructuring Has Begun — Adegboruwa / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by mannasseh(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
which project go to Oyigbo and see the Deplorable Roads
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by afube: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
VIPERVENOM:
- Mile 1 flyover
- CFC flyover (most useless flyover)
- Garrison flyover
- GRA flyover (another useless flyover)
- Rumuola flyover
- Artillery flyover

all on one road. na wa o

phalga governor

you're apparently totally unaware of flow dynamics in relation to traffic !

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by mrksquare: 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
chinolization:

Gov Wike has done so well in massive infrastructural developments. The entire state is a construction site, that's a big employment industry for the youths of the state. There was a time people were walking in PORT HARCOURT with their hands raised up, that was during the last administration, but it's now history. Wike has transformed Rivers state.

Hey, don't come here and dish out falsehood. The era of raising hands was during Omehia short-lived administration. Omehia quelled it and Amaechi consolidated it. When Amaechi was Governor , Ateke Tom relocated to Lagos cos the atmosphere was very unconducive for him. He only came back when Amaechi started having issues with Goodluck Jonathan. Don't come and twist history all because you want to engage in your personality worship of Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Gamesmart: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
willybaby:
It shocks me when I see Nigerians celebrate Wike Sha we love celebrating mediocrity.. wike the lion, the defender the this and that.. Apart from fly overs and roads in portharcourt and obio akpor what else has wike done, no promotion for workers since he entered office, no payment of pension and gratuity, I won't even talk about minimum wage his still not agreed to pay, now let's focus on the youth what has he done for us, instead under him rivers state became insecure, with people declared wanted daily. Wike ain't woke if not he would have dusted Amaechi but sadly he ain't impacted the state positively a quarter compared to Amaechi

Shows you how stupid many Nigerians are.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Passionate888: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
erico2k2:

but while is building a flyover at the east west road though..
wtf did you say?
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Passionate888: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
mrksquare:

Hey, don't come here and dish out falsehood. The era of raising hands was during Omehia short-lived administration. Omehia quelled it and Amaechi consolidated it. When Amaechi was Governor , Ateke Tom relocated to Lagos cos the atmosphere was very unconducive for him. He only came back when Amaechi started having issues with Goodluck Jonathan. Don't come and twist history all because you want to engage in your personality worship of Wike.
Which governor was in office when Julius Berger moved out of Rivers State because of incessant kidnapping of their expatriates?
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by PreciousBeauty(f): 1:14am On Sep 24, 2020
Flyovers are also meant to to be built on water bodies to link communities together but in rivers state, Flyovers are mostly only built on land. undecided undecided.... :'
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by PreciousBeauty(f): 1:17am On Sep 24, 2020
jacobnel:
Wike own naa to do unnecessary flyover full for him Community .Money wey him go fit use am link other Riverine communities to town .Zero job creation,no youth empowerment .One man Government. Naa only him dey enjoy all the Rivers money.His Supporters are suffering and Smiling.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by johnnychuks(m): 5:41am On Sep 24, 2020
how can you say that they started this bridge 3weeks ago.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by mrksquare: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Passionate888:
Which governor was in office when Julius Berger moved out of Rivers State because of incessant kidnapping of their expatriates?

Julius Berger left during the tail end of Odili's administration. Amaechi never patronise them when he was Governor. mind you, it is a member of my compound, that owns the land where Julius Berger operates in Port Harcourt. During Odili's tenure, militants were always attacking Julius Berger at Koko Ama community and cart away their funds. That was why they relocated to Akwa Ibom.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by xcellentgraphic: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2020
darfay:

A million likes for this!!!

IT is the industry of the future infact of the current world!! It's potentials are limitless. Africa is still behind and when it comes to tech in Nigeria, Lagos isn't reasonably far ahead. Any state that agressively invest in tech for at least 10yrs can easily become a tech hub for Nigeria and Africa. Steadily it becomes a magnet for young people, tax revenue begins to increase, unemployment will reduce and from there more sophisticated tech industry emerges like bio tech, robotics etc
Just imagine a state like Rivers/Delta with two tech hubs in each lga and maybe double that in major cities.summer tech bootcamps for students within those states. Create an avenue for seed investors to meet actual young techies.
But if any state is likely to do it, it's going to be Lagos and it would have been nice for another state to have a very strong competitive advantage especially over Lagos especially as population is crazy here. But all these are wishful thinking, our politicians don't understand the economics of governance na only stealing and building flyovers after all flyover is like the maglev train to Nigerians
Thank you for sharing my view sir....I'm just sick and tired of hearing same news all the time.....tech is the new find interest of most youths now....A visionary gov will work in that line to complement their dreams and make it realistic.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2020
afube:

you're apparently totally unaware of flow dynamics in relation to traffic !
Nobody uses the cfc flyover. The Rumuola & GRA flyovers are few hundred metres apart. The traffic lights at GRA junction were ok in controlling traffic. Why d flyover? All na scopes to eat money. Flow dynamic my ass

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by olumide4christ: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2020
chinolization:
We are still in PORT HARCOURT city on tour of Gov Wike projects.

Here's the Rumuola FLYOVER that governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike started its construction barely 3-weeks ago.

Contractors are seen working 24/7 to deliver a quality project that Julius Berger is known for.

Gov Wike knows how to deliver on quality infrastructures.

Oga... your claim that this project started just 3 weeks ago and it's at this stage based on the picture you posted is TOTALLY FALSE!

As a construction professional, even Julius Berger will take at least 4 months to get to this level. Please get your facts right.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by olumide4christ: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2020
JohnGainsville:
This project was started few weeks ago and see the progress while in Abia it is taking the state government years to complete the flyover in Aba.
SMH

The OP deceived you...I have already corrected him. That project couldn't have started just 3 weeks ago and it's at this stage of work. Rather, it should have started months ago

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by DonBenny77(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2020
flexyrule:
Be honest, if you're offered 500k monthly, to work as a supervisor with the task force, won't you take it?
You are talking a nonsense, you are saying something that doesn't have experience.
Are the supervisors being paid 500k, Is the so called taskforce still existing?
Job that the masses will swear for you every day of your life.
So a graduate of engineering should settle for taskforce supervisor.
Na wah oh!
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by olumide4christ: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2020
tamdun:
Liar, 3 week ago ko, it's impossible for them to get to this stage in 3 weeks

I have already told him that... perhaps he posted pictures of another project.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by olumide4christ: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Godisgreatest1:
The owner of this thread should be educated that the flyover is not a new flyover, he is only expanding it. Please don't wrongly inform the public.

Who is so 'gullible' to believe a flyover in 3 weeks alone can be erected to this level anywhere in this country?

Rumuola flyover was constructed by Dr Peter Odili during his tenure. What the current governor is doing is 'expansion' to make the run way wider for 2 vehicles in each lane. Please go there and see for yourself. I can see the flyover from my business premises. The flyover has been there for over 12 years!!

Hahaha... thank you for giving more enlightenment. I have told the OP...I as a construction professional knows that construction of a flyover started just 3 weeks ago can never reach that level of progress..not even in China where they are known for such speed. Let him keep misinforming people.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by olumide4christ: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Jakemedg:
Remember we're talking about Julius Berger here

False...the OP has already been proved to be lying!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by flexyrule(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2020
DonBenny77:

You are talking a nonsense, you are saying something that doesn't have experience.
Are the supervisors being paid 500k, Is the so called taskforce still existing?
Job that the masses will swear for you every day of your life.
So a graduate of engineering should settle for taskforce supervisor.
Na wah oh!
We're not quarelling Na chief.
All this hyperventilation on top simple question!
This is probably why you don't have a good job. You overlook opportunities because of your so-called Engineering certificate.
You are rude and lack simple comprehension.
An ordinary Clerk with RMAFC became a state governor.
Stay humble and learn boy!
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by DonBenny77(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2020
flexyrule:
We're not quarelling Na chief.
All this hyperventilation on top simple question!
This is probably why you don't have a good job. You overlook opportunities because of your so-called Engineering certificate.
You are rude and lack simple comprehension.
An ordinary Clerk with RMAFC became a state governor.
Stay humble and learn boy!
Staying humble can pass for asslicking these days!
Your question was simple and dumb

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by InvertedHammer: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
/
Rumuola flyover or not.

Whoever builds that Obigbo zone along PH-Aba road has my support.

Since Wike was able to achieve this feat after many years of no progress on that hell-on-earth road, he has my unalloyed support.

/

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by cutieBR(f): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin grin grin
SmartProf:
Very impressive. He is known to deliver projects as Mr. Project...infact he just delivered one at Edo that APC is yet to recover from.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Updating9JA: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinolization:
We are still in PORT HARCOURT city on tour of Gov Wike projects.

Here's the Rumuola FLYOVER that governor Daily Sermons Nyesom Ezenwo Wike started its construction barely 3-weeks ago.

Contractors are seen working 24/7 to deliver a quality project that Julius Berger is known for.

Gov Wike knows how to deliver on quality infrastructures.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Passionate888: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
mrksquare:

Julius Berger left during the tail end of Odili's administration. Amaechi never patronise them when he was Governor. mind you, it is a member of my compound, that owns the land where Julius Berger operates in Port Harcourt. During Odili's tenure, militants were always attacking Julius Berger at Koko Ama community and cart away their funds. That was why they relocated to Akwa Ibom.
Who awarded that Eleme flyover and to which company was it awarded to?
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Passionate888: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Rumuola flyover or not.

Whoever builds that Obigbo zone along PH-Aba road has my support.

Since Wike was able to achieve this feat after many years of no progress on that hell-on-earth road, he has my unalloyed support.

/
Same with elelenwo road, Amaechi couldn't do it Wike came and awarded it to Julius Berger
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by flexyrule(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
DonBenny77:

Staying humble can pass for asslicking these days!
Your question was a simple and dumb
Dump indeed. See who is talking about dumb Mr. Double Standard.
You can do BBN, but canot work as a supervisor for half a million per month.
You really need to throw away those certificates you call degree. They'll do you no good.

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by erico2k2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Passionate888:
wtf did you say?
are you Ok upstairs? is \rumukoro roundabout no on the East west road? or have you got petrol in skull
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Passionate888: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
erico2k2:

are you Ok upstairs? is \rumukoro roundabout no on the East west road? or have you got petrol in skull
that's flyover
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by erico2k2(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Passionate888:
that's flyover
is that not what I said, that he is building a flyover on the east west road
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by DonBenny77(m): 5:35am On Sep 25, 2020
flexyrule:
Dump indeed. See who is talking about dumb Mr. Double Standard.
You can do BBN, but canot work as a supervisor for half a million per month.
You really need to throw away those certificates you call degree. They'll do you no good.
This guy you mumu paa!
Where did I categorically say I can do bbn? And even if I did.
Only a "wise" person like you will turn down a chance at bbn to supervise touts, you be first class otondo.
You have time sha to go and dig up shit anyway what's the correlation?.....
Chai your mumu don ripe well well.
Who's paying half million for supervisor job? Are you dreaming even the job no get security as they have been rejected by the people and disbanded.
Try get small sense na, just a lil bit.....
Abeg commot for my body jor.
Wike no create Jobs or empowerment, period! If e pain you go plant flower under artillery flyover.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by flexyrule(m): 5:47am On Sep 25, 2020
DonBenny77:

This guy you mumu paa!
Where did I categorically say I can do bbn? And even if I did.
Only a "wise" person like you will turn down a chance at bbn to supervise touts, you be first class otondo.
You have time sha to go and dig up shit anyway what's the correlation?.....
Chai your mumu don ripe well well.
Who's paying half million for supervisor job? Are you dreaming even the job no get security as they have been rejected by the people and disbanded.
Try get small sense na, just a lil bit.....
Abeg commot for my body jor.
Wike no create Jobs or empowerment, period! If e pain you go plant flower under artillery flyover.
You know nothing. That's why you'll remain where you are.
I have never worked for the government, and I will never ever depend on the government. But one thing you should take from me today is - never look down on any opportunity because you feel you have certificates. Be humble and life will treat you better. No need calling me names brother. We might have graduated the same period, but I'm way ahead of you, and that's because I never looked down on opportunities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? / Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried / Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.