Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. (70160 Views)

Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by VirginSearcher(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
[s]I like the one that looks like eMoney furniture[/s]
Can you afford it? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by sofiscatedmoron: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
membranus:
I saw a Whiteman in the picture marketing the furniture, so they are not Aba products, they are oyinbo products.

So the Igbos should stop their chest-beating on this thread.
Stop gubling ewedu soup snd amala with force u refused,
Just look at your reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by VirginSearcher(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
membranus:
[s]I saw a Whiteman in the picture marketing the furniture, so they are not Aba products, they are oyinbo products.

So the Igbos should stop their chest-beating on this thread[/s].
You sound pained.. I hope u are not close to third mainland bridge?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by tot(f): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
membranus:
I saw a Whiteman in the picture marketing the furniture, so they are not Aba products, they are oyinbo products.

White man? Why do Nigerians refer to middle eastern people (e.g. Lebanese) or even asians as whites i.e. caucasians? They are not.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by spyglaxx: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bad colour combination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by CheGuevara101(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
mastertek:
Unnecessary hype too much, this is what Kamoru will design in his worship and put outside, we just walk pass and admire the design.

But, this is what someone is hype here and think this is the best, because of mediocracy and have Access to internet

Guy, you're pointing accusing finger at someone while 10 fingers are pointing back at you.

Just look at the rubbish you typed, you murdered English and buried it 12 feet below.

Better people dey yarn, OLODO too come dey talk.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Okuda(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
Good one. Give Nigerians a solid ground to stand and we will carry the world on our shoulders.

igbos you meant? when it comes to manufacturing, leave it for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by naptu2: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
tot:

White man? Why do Nigerians refer to middle eastern people (e.g. Lebanese) or even asians as whites i.e. caucasians? They are not.

The person that you responded to is a troll. The person in that picture is not a foreigner. He is a Nigerian from Abia State and his name is Sam Hart. He was previously the special adviser to the Abia State Governor on new media and he is now the director general of the Abia State Marketing and Quality Management Agency.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
nextstep:

As you know it's more expensive because the costs of production are higher: energy and transport are more expensive here, and if parts have to be imported, those add cost.

We Nigerians need to step up to the plate and also have to make small sacrifices to boost our economy. Pay a little extra, and we keep Nigerian youths employed. It's cheaper than getting kidnapped. The more we support, the cheaper it will become over time.

Nice one but very wrong analysis.

The law of economics makes it clear that people will always go for same product with lower cost implication.

If we must grow Naira, and keep youths at work and like you said pay to prevent kidnapping, we must boost sales by making our local products more affordable than their imported counterparts.

And my dear unemployment is not a justification to be a criminal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by dxdiag(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Aba to the World

Kudos to the Artisans who made this piece of furnitures.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by proeast(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wow, this is amazing!
They look as beautiful as those imported ones they sell 2 million per set in shopping malls.

The federal government should help all these maufacturing clusters in Aba, Nnewi, Kano, Onitsha and Lagos to enhance their capacity then give a date when the alternate imported ones will be banned from Nigeria. That is how countries grow!!

Once the refineries are enough you ban fuel importation!

Cement is banned already.
Rice is banned.
Extend the ban to item that local manufacturers can produce enough alternative and by so doing you save forex, create jobs, and grow your economy.

Help Innoson by not just using its vehicles for all ministries and agencies but also help them in the diplomatic angle by promoting the Innoson brands to other African countries.

This is not rocket science na.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Stop gubling ewedu soup snd amala u refused,
Just look at your reasoning
very foolish reasoning, see wat hatred hv swallow is brain.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by dxdiag(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
booscy:

Nice one but very wrong analysis.

The law of economics makes it clear that people will always go for same product with lower cost implication.

If we must grow Naira, and keep youths at work and like you said pay to prevent kidnapping, we must boost sales by making our local products more affordable than their imported counterparts.

And my dear unemployment is not a justification to be a criminal.

I love your feedback
Most made in naija products re reap off amd fucking expensive.
We raise unnecessary standards for price competing with imported stuffs which re kind of cheaper and affordable.
We must start producing stuffs that re quality and affordable for the populace. We can learn from china

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by guru90: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
membranus:

That oyibo man wanna buy from them and export it to his own country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Duggedised12(f): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Very impressive. kiss kiss kiss.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by donMIG(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nigerians would rather spend millions on the imported once
I no know our problems for this country

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
masterP042:
Igbo amaka, Afonja ajoka cheesy

No need for this bro...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by tot(f): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
naptu2:

The person that you responded to is a troll. The person in that picture is not a foreigner. He is a Nigerian from Abia State and his name is Sam Hart. He was previously the special adviser to the Abia State Governor on new media and he is now the director general of the Abia State Marketing and Quality Management Agency.

No wonder, I shouldn't have bothered.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by opebiboy: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Na benin people get chairs and furniture. Igbos dey learn work
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Timilehin6: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
It is a pity we don't appreciate our own product.
See as everything bem
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
After us come the white men. Give it to the great people of Abia...Please one foolish Aboki/Ewud guy called Arawa should stay off here as we don't want people with animal blood commenting on Abia issue.

Proudly Ngwaland/Ikwere clan.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by tamdun: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
mastertek:
Unnecessary hype too much, this is what Kamoru will design in his worship and put outside, we just walk pass and admire the design.

But, this is what someone is hype here and think this is the best, because of mediocracy and have Access to internet
The thing taya me o, come abule ado bus stop here in lagos, u go see them yapa
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
we need to start appreciating our own things here.
see as furnitures look sexy.
what more can we ask for.

nice one, my Aba people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Bkayyy: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
naptu2:

Are you new in Nigeria?
Don't you know that Ndigbo are seen as white men by other tribes in Nigeria, especially the yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Royalfurnitures: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
And people are still going abroad to buy these things

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by lovemoi2(f): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Amazing
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by hokafor(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bkayyy:

Are you new in Nigeria?
Don't you know that Ndigbo are seen as white men by other tribes in Nigeria, especially the yorubas
lol
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by membranus: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
tot:

So what I should call him because he is a Lebanese? Black man?

Does he look black or yellow to you?

He is a white man, pure and simple.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Nazgul: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kusheer:
Omg wtf nice furniture so this kind of furniture can be made in Nigeria
Pls federal government should pls ban made in turkey and other imported furnitures
Nice furniture
I disagree...cos if the federal government does that, the prices of this local ones will be double of what the imported ones is cos the demand would increase. Case study is rice.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Newboss(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Any furniture maker who cannot make these kind of furniture needs to go and learn work again. There is nothing Aba there. I've seen guys build those from scratch in Benin city

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by forghe(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is absolutely beautiful. Nigeria is yet to unsleash its potentials
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Newboss(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nazgul:

I disagree...cos if the federal government does that, the prices of this local ones will be double of what the imported ones is cos the demand would increase. Case study is rice.
You have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.