Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. (70148 Views)

Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Dayvidblue: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
mastertek:
Unnecessary hype too much, this is what Kamoru will design in his worship and put outside, we just walk pass and admire the design.

But, this is what someone is hype here and think this is the best, because of mediocracy and have Access to internet

Chai! issorite,

Go to school, you won't hear, you say na conductor you wan dey do. See as you disgrace your generation 4 public.
Mediocracy ko, democracy in.
Mtchewwww.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Dayvidblue: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
membranus:
I saw a Whiteman in the picture marketing the furniture, so they are not Aba products, they are oyinbo products.

So the Igbos should stop their chest-beating on this thread.
You are definitely color blind cos the man in the picture is not close to been referred to as white, at most we can refer to him as fair.
If you call this wan oyibo wetin you go call Ben Murray Bruce, and to think of it Ben Murray Bruce is Nigerian.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Dayvidblue: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
opebiboy:
Na benin people get chairs and furniture. Igbos dey learn work

Which wan you com sabi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Dayvidblue: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
tamdun:

The thing taya me o, come abule ado bus stop here in lagos, u go see them yapa

When people who know are talking, people who don't should just sit back and learn. That way they are saved from the shame of making their ignorance public.
You definitely know nothing about good furnitures, probably because you can't afford one. So stop thinking every piece of furniture is the same quality.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by delkuf(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Brachaa:
Love these two but not the center table.
My brothers amaka.cheesy
Delkuf.
You have good taste

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
the also do interior decorations and modelling

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by EMMY76: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is very impressive at least some good news from abia.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by placeofallure(f): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
masterP042:
Igbo amaka, Afonja ajoka cheesy

Do you realise Yorubas and Ibos are not the only ethnicities in Nigeria? Afonja seems to be your nemesis, no go kpai on top issue wey no hold water o, you are still too young. Pity your community Oo!
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by tonididdy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Commendable but is it affordable, remember what happened to rice when we began (or do I say, were forcefully) patronise made in Nigerian Rice.

... The price of rice skyrocketted. Currently a bag of Nigerian stone-laced rice sells same price a foreign rice cost before the ban.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by xcellentgraphic: 1:03am On Sep 22, 2020
There's nothing special about this chairs now....lot of them are produced Here in Ikeja and AJ ikorodu
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by mrkings84(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2020
@last clean scenes can be shown from Aba! Thank God
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by naptu2: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Eyimba Automated Shoe Company Ltd.

Watch the video here.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hartng/status/1304061666083168258

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by ronyman(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2020
Why have you chosen to lie to the world that Abia State is supporting artisans. I doubt you're anywhere around Abia now but you've chosen to be a tool in the hands of the devil and those evil leaders to spread lies. Woe unto you and all who support evil.
naptu2:
The Abia State Government is supporting artisans in Aba and promoting made in Aba products. For example, they have assisted shoe makers in Aba to produce quality products and some of the boots that are worn by members of the Nigerian Armed Forces are made in Aba.

Here is another example.

COVID-19: Abia State Delivers 1 Million Facemasks Nationwide.
https://www.nairaland.com/5828164/covid-19-abia-state-delivers-1
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by naptu2: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Mannequins, etc.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by naptu2: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2020
More mannequins, etc.

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by naptu2: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2020
The last set on mannequins, etc.

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by nkemoma(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2020
I have no issues with this... But is the material used of high quality??
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by hansomb: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2020
NaijaAmaka
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Excuses: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Chibuhealth:
I'm proudly Igbo, nomatter what we must keep moving forward.

Yes of course identity is what u can't hide from...
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
naptu2:
These are pictures of furniture that was made in Aba. The pictures were shared by Sam Hart, the director general of the Abia State Marketing and Quality Management Agency.
igbos are industrious but we pray that the Government of Abia deal bad roads and raise aaccesible to other states and even attract investors
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Origin(f): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
This is wonderful. Please maintain standards at all cost. You are guaranteed customers.

And shout out to all the mushroom furniture makers. They've been improving their output in recent times.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Ofiagu(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
naptu2:
These are pictures of furniture that was made in Aba. The pictures were shared by Sam Hart, the director general of the Abia State Marketing and Quality Management Agency.

OP, I am interested in these furnitures.
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by enomakos(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Impressive
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by jaytime(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
They look sophisticated. Naija ti take over

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Yinkus009: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
These are amazing and I really love this. If you run a business don’t forget to Open an FCMB Business account. You can also access business loan facility. Start now https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by AlmaIganishire: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Creative on display. Good business going on. Do you know You can Apply online for a business account with FCMB and enjoy transactions without charges for 3-months. Click here to start https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Chibuhealth(f): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2020
tolguy:
beating chest because of this ugly outdated furniture
show us ur handwork
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by tolguy(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Chibuhealth:
show us ur handwork
i will show you
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Rayd502:

All things furniture.

Hallowed Hands Furniture Company Limited.

Contact number: 09042222444

Contact address : KM4 Aba/Enugu Express Way, Umuimo, Osisioma LGA, Aba, Abia State.

https:///8IQJ0YpGc4 https:///QBFhFwtD6y

Copied from@hartng twitter handle.
Rayd502 did u later buy the PS3 for your children back in 2018? If u bought it, did it last? I am also looking to buy too
Re: Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. by Rayd502(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Rayd502 did u later buy the PS3 for your children back in 2018? If u bought it, did it last? I am also looking to buy too

Yes I did and it is still functional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.