Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? (1546 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by accounts2boku: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
I was sucking my fiance's breast last night and I noticed whitish watery discharges that emanated from her nipples and entered my mouth before I spewed it out.
is she pregnant or do ladies also climax and orgasm thru the breast too?
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
No.. even some men do
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by goodmorning40: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Did it taste like milk or some orgasm fluid
What was the taste like
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Galactorrhea
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by lilmax(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
STDs bro

you better say a prayer and dump her immediately
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by accounts2boku: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
lilmax:
STDs bro

you better say a prayer and dump her immediately
be serious Biko abeg no con spoil my sleep?
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by accounts2boku: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Xsergize:
Galactorrhea
off to Google
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by accounts2boku: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
goodmorning40:
Did it taste like milk or some orgasm fluid
What was the taste like
tasteless like water and I didn't like it
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by Yinabim(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hormonal imbalance can cause lactation
When the prolactin hormone is high “Hyperprolactinemia” , milk can start coming out of her breast .
Although drugs like bromocriptine or Dostinex will fix it , but I’ll advice you let her see a gynecologist please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by tnerro1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
She just did abortion but u are not aware cool

5 Likes

Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by Yinabim(f): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
tnerro1:
She just did abortion but u are not aware cool

Not in all cases tho ,but if the lactation is due to abortion it will stop on its own
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Damn niqqa.. it is not always caused by abortion.. How about men it happens to?? do men abort too??

Sometimes it is a side effect of some medications..

As for STDs.. you're safe bro.. you already said you spat it out.. the chances of you contracting any is very very very low..
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by fati2001(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
both genders lactate
. causes can be
hereditary, hormones ,medication, changes in body organs, systems... the rest.
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by Chamberman(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
To my own knowledge, I have met dudes having such experience and to your babe it may be due to recent abortion which may lead to lactation with few drops. Hormonal inbalances may also result to such.
Don't panic, it would be corrected soonest.
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by goodmorning40: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
accounts2boku:

That means she come through her breast she's a woman of many holes
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by missimelda01(f): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hormonal imbalance I guess.. It comes and goes.
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by accounts2boku: 1:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Yinabim:
When the prolactin hormone is high “Hyperprolactinemia” , milk can start coming out of her breast .
Although drugs like bromocriptine or Dostinex will fix it , but I’ll advice you let her see a gynecologist please
BornSnner9:
Damn niqqa.. it is not always caused by abortion.. How about men it happens to?? do men abort too??

Sometimes it is a side effect of some medications..

As for STDs.. you're safe bro.. you already said you spat it out.. the chances of you contracting any is very very very low..
fati2001:
both genders lactate
. causes can be
Chamberman:
To my own knowledge, I have met dudes having such experience and to your babe it may be due to recent abortion which may lead to lactation with few drops. Hormonal inbalances may also result to such.
missimelda01:
Hormonal imbalance I guess.. It comes and goes.
Thank you very much guys. my fears has been allayed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Damnn issokay. I have nothing to say

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Try suck it again if it come out then try to see a doctor
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by tobechi74: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Brush your teeth
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by davooomat(m): 1:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by silento(m): 2:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Bro last month e get one babe for my area I wan use , cure conji , but as I dey fold her bobbi milk begin come out I know the babe was into many dirty stuff

I ignored the stuff wear my protective gears collect one round since then to now the babe never pick my calls based on say she dey shy

Most time most contraceptive drugs contribute always like p2 is know for causing hormonal imbalance which can cause something like that

Just know Ur babe no be only you dey browser her system

And for std u are safe
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by dingbang(m): 2:42am On Sep 22, 2020
grin
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by stonemasonn: 3:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Chamberman:
Men lactating? I most be living under a rock.
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by OlawaleBammie: 5:54am On Sep 22, 2020
fati2001:
both genders lactate
. causes can be

What are you saying Na

How can both gender lactate?
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by fati2001(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

What are you saying Na

How can both gender lactate?
ask any medical personal or to save stress "just google"
female =natural.
male= excess of hormone "prolactin "
and " estrogen "
some men can lactate with help of nipple stimulation.
drugs lik "thorazine"
puberty can also play a role.
and don't be shocked "liver can be included in the causes "
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by fati2001(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2020
accounts2boku:

Thank you very much guys. my fears has been allayed.
tell her to also visit hospital for proper confirmation.
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by Quality20(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Keep sucking n drinking it abeg
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by merieam16(f): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2020
stonemasonn:
Men lactating? I most be living under a rock.
Before na whr u dey live be datcheesy
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by RuggedSniper: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2020
Yinabim:
Hi @Yinabim. Are you a medical doctor/pediatrician? I love the way you dropped those drug prescriptions here with ease so that people can learn... but not self-medicate. A female univ student friend of mine studying architecture back in the day once had milk fluid oozing out of her nipples in public and staining her upper wear, but she had no idea!... Then like thunderbolts, some guys said she had done abortion due to being pregy for her campus "bore friend," and some "experts" assumed breast cancer! grin Well she had her unplanned baby girl 8 months later for her BF thankfully. Alright then, signing off... Cheers! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Must U Guys Create A Post Abt Everything?
Re: Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? by jornwhite: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2020
accounts2boku:

Bro you are not alone, had same issue didnt even notice on time, it wasnt that tasteless buh i guess been an adult is what makez it unpalatable. i over drank cos she was just pressing my head to it grin
she is one of my bestie, so i can't avoid or run from her, just told her no sex until she fixes it, lactation is not an ish buh not knowing the source is the problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE SEXY Eyeglass-wait For It (very Sexy And Funny Video) / She Is 50 But Looking 30! / When A Girl Tells You-- Let's Just Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.