Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH (1966 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by Nksleek: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Focus Naija has finally obtained Tony Kabaka’s video where he was lamenting bitterly about irregularities during the just concluded Sept 19th Edo election.

Tony Kabaka had been on the watch list of correspondents as a result of his vibrant utterances of using the lions and tigers of Edo State to relegate Governor Godwin Obaseki during the run up to the gubernatorial election.

According to the APC youth leader who lost his unit, ward and LG to the PDP, he alleged that thugs invaded the Ogbe Primary School when they saw that they were losing.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/09/21/we-have-found-tony-kabakas-video-complaining-bitterly-about-edo-election/

Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by KendrickAyomide: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Expose this bastard

2 Likes

Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by BUHARImyDOG: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
what of this death meat seller

2 Likes

Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello good evening.
I hope I meet anyone reading this message in peace. Glory be to God in the most high.
For couple of months now, I have been experiencing serious financial difficulties resulting to depression and thoughts to take my life. I always trust in God for help and will never do such.
I'm totally down presently and would appreciate help no matter how small. May God continue to keep us safe, sound & continually provide for us. Thanks for your consideration.
Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by b3llo(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
This Kabaka guy deserves better beatings! am sure Comrade Shaibu, knows how best to handle him.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by Rugaria: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
They should demolish his remaining houses... Very anyhow thug

4 Likes

Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by Gondonu: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
For insulting a sitting governor's wife of barreness, this tout should be taught a bitter lesson.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by slivertongue: 1:02am On Sep 22, 2020
he thinks Edo is Lagos where thugs controls the governor.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by Ragnnar: 1:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Many believe in chariot (Buhari, oshiomole, bullion van tunubu, federal might, captain hosa, cultists Iyamu a. K. a. Pastor in the day AK47 in the night, gandollar... Etc) but  good people of EDO believe in God to win (Godwin) and God win. There is power in name, Godwin, indeed God have win. I thank the good people of EDO, I greet you all, you people are the chosen one. I am happy that not all Nigerians have lost their sanity. We must know that a vote for Apc in EDO or anywhere in Nigeria is a buttress to this calimity of a Government. APC need to be kicked out from the helm of affair of this nation because the have shown to be lairs, scammers, heartless, looters, borrow borrow, torrosist and bandit, inconsiderate and happy in inflicting pain, hardship and sorrow on the good people of Nigeria. The same way this greedy wicked souls in APC packaged buhari, a coupist who truncated our democracy in the past to come and rule, said he has changed because of their hatred and selfish gain. Packaged a cultist, an acid pourer saying he is a changed man. I am happy that the good people of EDO didn't fall to their scam. Truly power belong to the people. Ondo people, the ball is on your court to chose between life and death. EDO people have chosen life, you people should borrow a leave from them. The liberation of Nigeria from this horrible calamity of a party, APC, has started from EDO state. Good people of EDO have paid the price, the have showed the way, it is now let for the rest of the country to follow suit.

To my fellow goodwill Nairalanders who showed their surport for Godwin for the seek of equity, justice and democracy despite not being from EDO. God will bless you all abundantly and your destiny supporter must locate you soonest.

1 Like

Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by tobechi74: 1:43am On Sep 22, 2020
We should learn to watch our utterence
Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by Burgerlomo: 4:15am On Sep 22, 2020
He better change im tone and congratulate the governor.
Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by Shoboloyok(m): 4:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Do you want to propose to your girlfriend or are you planning to get married soon? Read about how to identify a high quality wedding or engagement ring here:

click here.
Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by Austinosconst: 4:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Obaseki is coming for him.
Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by MINORU: 5:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Shame on yourba nation

Edo no be lagos

Lol

1 Like

Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Gondonu:
For insulting a sitting governor's wife of barreness, this tout should be taught a bitter lesson.
Obaseki should jail him and throw away key or better set him up and kill him

either way Obaseki must end this Ediot
Re: We Have Found Tony Kabaka’s Video Complaining Bitterly About Edo Election [WATCH by SHAKABOOM: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2020
So he still has a home..Obaseki should demolish his properties.

Edo people can never be ruled and intimidated by rascals.

(1) (Reply)

More ESN Terrorists, Rounded Up In Aba, Yesterday (pictures) / Meet Nigerian Student Activist Rusticated 3 Times By 3 Vc's / Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.