Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Breakdown Of Matthew 24 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breakdown Of Matthew 24 (2122 Views)

Matthew 24: 11-12: Nigeria As A Case Study. / The Ball Is Now Rollling Matthew 24:30-31 / Book Of Matthew.(Another Great Teachings of JESUS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Come and eat meat. Fresh hot meat
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ezekiel 35:12
And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Read
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mathew 24: 45-47
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Read
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Eat meat ooo
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
read
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Revelation 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Luke 12:42-44
And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

Meat for the season is here oh, fresh hot meat. Come and eat oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2021
Isaiah 14:16-17
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Proverbs 25:2
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
MrPresident1:
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Jesus advises us to always be ready because in the very hour we think it is unlikely for him to return, that is when he will return. The wise and faithful servant is the one constantly providing meat and nourishment for the flock of God. That wise servant will be made the ruler over all the Lord’s goods.

The foolish servant who begins to think that the Lord has delayed his coming and so begins to smite his fellow servants and also indulge with gluttons and the drunkards, this servant will be caught flatfooted by his Lord’s return. And will be given his place among the hypocrites where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

1 Samuel 2:7-10

The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.

8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

10 The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Psalms 91:4
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
Psalms 91:1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
MrPresident1:
2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Preceding this verse, we see Apostle Paul telling us what will come to pass before the coming of Jesus. Paul says there shall be a falling away first, and the revelation of the man of perdition who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped and then does the ultimate of sitting in the temple of God showing himself as God

The United States of America has fulfilled these prophecies.

1. America fell away from God when she declared herself a rainbow love nation. When she legalized homosexuality in all her 50 states
2. America built a fake and satanic temple in Jerusalem and them proudly placed her embassy right inside that temple, people come to pray in this temple. This is America exalting herself above all that is called God or that is worshiped

Apostle Paul tell us that when we see these signs, we should know, that the mystery of iniquity is already at work and the one restraining his lawlessness will continue to do so until he is taken out of the way.

Now, with the benefit of hindsight, we know that the one letting, the one restraining the son of perdition from exercising his full potential for evil and wickedness was ex President Donald John Trump of America who was deposed by the coronavirus.

As soon as Donald Trump was deposed, we immediately saw the revelation of the Wicked

Right on the very first day of his inauguration, President Joe Biden, signed an executive order to promote homosexuality and LGBTQ in America. Then he followed up with a worldwide foreign policy memo authorizing America to be in the forefront of promoting the abomination of same sex marriage and LGBTQ in the world. Countries like Nigeria that have laws against LGBTQ are to be sanctioned under this evil policy

1. Local/National
Biden calls for LGBT+ protections in executive order
LGBT+ advocates celebrated the move as a step towards a more tolerant and equal society
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-biden-lgbt-executive-order-b1791152.html

On his first day in office, President Joe Biden issued a sweeping executive order making clear that gay and transgender people are protected against discrimination in the workplace, schools, health care, and other realms of American life.

The executive order outlines a broad interpretation of last year's landmark Supreme Court ruling that gay and transgender employees are covered by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination "because of sex."

2. Global/International
Biden signs foreign policy memo putting U.S. at 'forefront' of global LGBTQ rights
The president called on embassies and agencies “to lead by the power of our example.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/biden-signs-foreign-policy-memo-putting-u-s-forefront-global-n1256848

President Joe Biden has issued a historic memorandum committing the United States to promoting LGBTQ rights on the international stage.
Released to the public Thursday evening, the Memorandum on Advancing the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex Persons Around the World directs American agencies operating abroad “to ensure that United States diplomacy and foreign assistance promote and protect the human rights of LGBTQI+ persons.”
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
MrPresident1:
Please do not be confused when the Bible describes a whole nation as a 'man', the reason is because when there is unity of purpose and mission, everything becomes one.

For example, If there are 200 men and they all have the same purpose and agenda, you can allegorise those 200 men as one person. This is what the Bible has done representing America as one man.

Now, with the benefit of hindsight, we know that the one letting, the one restraining the son of perdition from exercising his full potential for evil and wickedness was ex President Donald John Trump of America who was deposed by the coronavirus.

Donald John Trump, the king of America that was deposed by the corona virus pandemic, was the one restraining America from unleashing its full potential for evil, wickedness, lawlessness, and mischief on the world

Now that the Wicked has been revealed, he will bring great trouble to the world in this last days of the last days. If you are unprotected in Christ, if you are part of the inhabiters of the earth who do not know God have have refused to acknowledge him, Satan will seriously wire you with great punishment in these last days

The only safe place to be is in Christ Jesus
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
read
Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2021
MrPresident1:
This passage presents a very good perspective on the Abomination that leads to desolation. This passage is not talking about the end of the tribulations, it is actually talking about the commencement of the tribulations.

Jesus warned his disciples that when they see armies surrounding Jerusalem, they should flee from the city, and those outside it should not come inside it. The presence of the armies of gentles where they are not supposed to be was the sign to the disciples to flee Jerusalem. The desolation finally occurred in 70AD when the Roman army brutally sacked Jerusalem, killed a lot of Jews, enslaved many, deported many to Rome to serve as gladiators, and many fled into the interiors of Africa

Luke 21:20-24
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Since 70AD Jerusalem has been trodden by gentiles and this will continue until the time of the gentiles is fulfilled. The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, they are gentiles and Bible describes them as the worst of the heathen Ezekiel 7:24, the synagogue of Satan Revelation 2:9, Revelation 3:9. The high points of of the occupation of Jerusalem are when Donald Trump, the king of America who was dethroned by the corona virus, reared the abomination that leads to desolation by being the first American president to visit the Wailing/Western wall. The Western wall is not the holiest sight in Jerusalem, it is the ruins of a Roman fortress, and Trump visiting it was symbolically the formal acknowledgment and placing of enemy soldiers or Romans/Babylonians on the soils of Jerusalem

One major high point of the desolation of Jerusalem is when America recognized Jerusalem as the capital of the Israelis. This is the great abomination of setting up the synagogue of Satan in the holy place

Another major high point of the desolation of Jerusalem is when The United States of America placed her embassy inside the temple of God. This action was America sitting in the holy place/Temple showing herself as God Almighty. The United States of America is the Lucifer of the world, by putting her embassy in Jerusalem and passing herself as God Almighty, America fulfilled the Prophecy of Isaiah below:

Isaiah 14:12-16
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Upon doing this, sitting in the holy place, war broke out in heaven, what the Bible describes the sign of the son of man in heaven, Michael the Archangel defeated Satan, the son of perdition, and cast her from heaven to the dunghill. The symbol of this was the dethronement of Donald Trump from his throne as king of America. Donald Trump is king of America because in history only god-kings built or rebuilt the temple of God in Jerusalem, but Trump's rebuilding was of course fake

Revelation 12:-9
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Since the Bible describes this one who fulfills this prophecy as a man, many think that there is one great man that will arise in future as the anti-Christ, this is wrong. The fact is that when 2 billion or more people are united in a singular purpose, that 2 billion people can be described as one person, hence the depiction of a country as a man

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

By putting his embassy in the place that God has chosen to put his name forever, Jerusalem, America did like Manasseh, put an abomination in the house of God, the culmination of IDOLATRY, exalting himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped.

2 Kings 21:7 And he set a graven image of the grove that he had made in the house, of which the LORD said to David, and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever:

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/netanyahu-to-attend-event-marking-anniversary-of-us-embassy-move-to-jerusalem-589616
By moving its embassy to Jerusalem, the US did something that “hasn’t been done for a really long time: we have created a new shrine in the ancient city of Jerusalem, and we’re extremely proud of it,” Ambassador to Israel David Friedman said on Tuesday.

America extremely proudly put itself as a shrine inside the temple of God

That is putting your finger in God's eye and daring him to do his worst.

Re: Breakdown Of Matthew 24 by MrPresident1: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 139:1-6
1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Burden Of The Traveller / Mother Theresa Vs. Bishop Oyedepo / Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.