Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

At What Age Should A Girl Start Menstruating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Should A Girl Start Menstruating? (499 Views)

At What Age Should a Man Stop Bleeping His Wife / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / On What Conditions Will A Girl Start Avoiding You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Girl Start Menstruating? by doksblog(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Menstruation, also known as period or monthly circle, is the regular discharge of blood and mucosal tissue commonly known as menses, from the inner lining of the uterus through the vagina.

The first period usually begins between 12 and 15 years of age, a period known as menarche. However, I had a female friend who confidently told me that she started menstruating at the age of nine (9) and I was stuck for words.

Are you for real? Actually, I thought she was joking with me but for the fact that she repeated it over and over again shows that it was really a life experience. But, can that be OK?

Is menstruation at the age of 8 or 9 normal? At what age should a girl start menstruating? What are the factors that contribute to menstruation at tender age among girls?.......
https://doksblog.com/menarche-age-in-nigeria-at-what-age-should-a-girl-start-menstruating/

Re: At What Age Should A Girl Start Menstruating? by doksblog(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2020
What age do girls start menstruation ??
Re: At What Age Should A Girl Start Menstruating? by doksblog(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Is 8 or 9 years normal??

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date Someone With Medical Conditions? / Should I Let Her Be? / Is She A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.