Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole (55481 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Comedian2019: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Edyice:
Good grin

But AMBODE can't do the same to thief-nubu bullion VAN Thief

Yorubas afonja are just too coward for my liking angry

If Ambode had acted like Obaseki, the afonjas would have betrayed him.
Imagine his deputy betraying him.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by yusufu16: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
jrusky:

Lara had left him since nah. So you have not heard about it?

wahala too much for OSho at this moment. I hope he doesnt commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Yebosola(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Goke7:
will he be governor forever? even the tinubu they abuse will not talk in this manner, hypocrites

Leave am, nah euphoria of winning, his brain will soon go to factory reset ,hossana today, crucify him tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Yeeyo: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mr Obaseki take easy, u a legend 4give and 4get
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Sarah20A(f): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
ismail4sure:
Buhari sacrifice Edo to disgrace OShoPikin
Buhari sacrificed Oshopikin to continue his medical trip in London

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Figolouis: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Wollykayb post=94187734]We knw you ar nothing but ordinary thug
But you can do nothing
Go and ask ihedioma nd how God fight for Okorocha[/quote. IHEDIOHA is coming back sooner than you think.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by maxzzo1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Guys pls watch the video first cos nothing of such, like what the headline is saying....
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by GEEBITE: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
American visa ban has separated them since last year. She is lounging over there.
Neddstark:
Sorry where is Lara Oshiomole?
Osho baba was flaunting this woman here and there but suddenly we havent seen or heard of her. Not even a story of her pregnancy or something.
I know it is not my business but he is a public figure. He put Lara on our faces then. We need to know if she's well. Its been a long time we saw Adams actually smile.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by malakaimoscondo: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
jrusky:

Read what he said before you jumped to conclusion.

He said if Osho try to cause trouble then no mercy ok.
fool.nothing he go do
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by pquaver(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Awol1:
He shouldn't.

One of the 48 Laws of Power states that you should "Crush Your Enemy Completely".

Obaseki should crush Oshiomole beyond recovery!

will you also support and praise buhari if he decides to crush pdp and completely? hmmm what is good for goose is good for Uganda?(gander) ooo
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by gogosman(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please, Obaseki should tread with caution.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by muykem: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Oga Obaseki tread with caution, the land is slippery. Four years is not forever. Someone owned yesterday, another person owning today and someone else will own tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by mascot87(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Edyice:
Good grin

But AMBODE can't do the same to thief-nubu bullion VAN Thief

Yorubas afonja are just too coward for my liking angry

I wonder when you flat heads will have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by excel101(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Despite what Oshopikin did for PMB during his reelection just last year, Buhari totally ignored him when Oshopikin needed him most.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by emkz: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Governor Obaseki, you won. Govern. Stop issuing threats. Oshiomole made you what you are today by promoting your candidacy in 2016.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by OmoOshodi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
yusufu16:
if na me be Osho, i go run leave this country. chai

but wait where is his wife sef Iara
she dn divorced osho silently tey tey

Lara carry private jet wey osho buy with looting money jaaapa!!!

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by brexit: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Let him wait till he finally wins at the supreme court

This shows he cannot manage power as people have been saying before now

Silent is golden
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Omonoba1: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Positiveme2020:
Mr man Abeg focus and develop Edo.
did you read the post at all? He only said he will show no mercy IF oshiopikin continues to be disruptive and hinders Edo development.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by jrusky(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
fool.nothing he go do

Haba why insulting me for just trying to explain something to you?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:
Obaseki is back to his foolish ways with Ibos hailing him
cheesy
e pain am well well
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by naija4life247: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nbotee:
At all oooo!!!! Show No Mercy!!!! Make him beg for it and wen he does, show none becos he doesnt deserve it.. In fact declare Kabaka wanted as well.. Atleast d likes of Captain Hosa have accepted defeated and congratulated U

Federal Government controls security apparatus in the country, not State Government. Don't put Obaseki the way you push Atikuchukwu
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Atigba: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
HundHunter:
Obaseki should forget about Oshopikin, he his now a toothless and clawless pet lion and let the gods punish him for 600 years for trying to disrupt the peace in Edo state.

The Enijies in those picture was what he relied on to win Edo South. Then win Edo North, he will remain Godfather. His calculations failed this time around
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by leokid866: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
emkz:
Governor Obaseki, you won. Govern. Stop issuing threats. Oshiomole made you what you are today by promoting your candidacy in 2016.
A new godfather is in town let him flex his muscle......is allowed.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by manunitedbabes: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mindclinic:
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Is that Lara Adams ?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Rebuke: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wollykayb:
We knw you ar nothing but ordinary thug
But you can do nothing
Go and ask ihedioma nd how God fight for Okorocha

I am sure this one didn't read before commenting o. Always try to read before making comments with emotion.

So, yhu mean if he should continue causing troubles and disrupting the peace of Edo people they should look away and allow him continue?

The heading is even misleading. Obasaki never said "I", he said "we will show no mercy". And on the condition that he (Adam ashomole) continue to cause trouble for them in the land.

Make una dey try read before typing rubbish here abeg.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by yusufu16: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
OmoOshodi:
she dn divorced osho silently tey tey

Lara carry private jet wey osho buy with looting money jaaapa!!!

Wahala too much this Oshiomole abeg
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Goke7: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
maxzzo1:
Guys pls watch the video first cos nothing of such, like what the headline is saying....

did he say anything different? even if oshio misbehaves he saying he will show no mercy suggests use of violence [something he accuses oshio for] in quelling his former boss. The man is really a very stubborn guy, is there need for that after just winning an election? has eminent nigerians not advised him to be gracious in victory?

I can just assume PMB saying this, social media will be on fire but as usual we are all hypocrite as it's our thief vs their thief thing naim be our politics
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Nanavati(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
I support on this because him for do same to say u lose
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Abujaexpress: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
I said it. Obaseki talks like a fool, without reasoning.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by adisabarber(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nelly4you:
just audio talk
he can't do anything
Dm for your logo and flyer design

He can start by revoking the C of O of his houses
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by malakaimoscondo: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
jrusky:

Haba why insulting me for just trying to explain something to you?
explain to who.?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by victorazyvictor(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Talking again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo / Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.