Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole (55487 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Have Simplyleo and simplyseyi seen this news?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by One4me: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
ismail4sure:
Buhari sacrifice Edo to disgrace OShoPikin

That is just a starting point, the disgrace and sacrifice will extend to the whole of Southern Nigeria, come 2023...... if fools like Obaseki continue on this path.
The scheming is to ensure that another brainless and evil Northerner like him takes over the Presidency, come 2023.

Most Southerners are too myopic, too naive and too egoistic to see what is coming.
Oshiomole and Obaseki are just a pawns, Southerners are the real prize.

BTW, Obaseki himself has been showing traits of an even more dangerous God-father-to-be, its only a question of time before his real person comes out.
A sensible gentleman and a genuine democrat, having won the election, would have acted like he was not even annoyed at his opponents but try and use their strengths to his own further advantage.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by WinLABSstores: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Edyice:
Me writing letter to AMBODE for been coward...
EngRISH language grin
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by supercase1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
yusufu16:
if na me be Osho, i go run leave this country. chai

but wait where is his wife sef Iara
Lara I remembered the night I spent with that lady in cape verde back then in 2011 mehn that girl was so sweat cheesy Osho carried second hand babe
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by supercase1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
OmoOshodi:
she dn divorced osho silently tey tey
Lara carry private jet wey osho buy with looting money jaaapa!!!
Lara,she be my babe b4

chai!!!money
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by obitrac: 1:17am On Sep 23, 2020
When him go marry foreigner leave all the fyne gals wey full edo him no know say d thing pain edo women.make him carry him cross
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Collyno82(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Nelly4you:
just audio talk
he can't do anything
Dm for your logo and flyer design
same way you can't design anything. Just audio logo designer
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Champneys: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Good.

Deport the frog eyed bastar....d if possible, banish him from Edo land if he messes up! cheesy
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by ledaman: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Toothless Bulldog!
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Nelly4you: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2020
Collyno82:
same way you can't design anything. Just audio logo designer
Why are u being so rude, was I talking to your father
Pls don't mention me again
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by joyandfaith: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Awol1:

One of the Laws tells you about knowing when to strike.

If you make your calculations right, and strike at the right time, you could outshine your master like Obaseki just did.

However, if we are practicing democracy like we claim, you would realize that Oshiomole seized being Obaseki's master the day INEC declared the latter winner of 2016 governorship election.

From that moment, Obaseki became a master of his own with Executive Powers and Resources.

So let's get it clearly.

ok.
which laws of power Ambode broke?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
joyandfaith:

ok.
which laws of power Ambode broke?

Lol.

Ambode broke the law that states, "Don't Change Too Much at Once".

The major issue the forces in Lagos had with Ambode is the fact that he removed Lawma and brought VisionScope.

They accused him of abandoning the Lagos master plan.

They accused him not giving contracts to party members.

He disbanded KAI and VIO.

He changed too much at once.

That was what killed him.

The law says you should introduce changes gradually one after another and not to bring in series of change at one swoop.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by joyandfaith: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Awol1:

Lol.

Ambode broke the law that states, "Don't Change Too Much at Once".

The major issue the forces in Lagos had with Ambode is the fact that he removed Lawma and brought VisionScope.

They accused him of abandoning the Lagos master plan.

They accused him not giving contracts to party members.

He disbanded KAI and VIO.

He changed too much at once.

That was what killed him.

The law says you should introduce changes gradually one after another and not to bring in series of change at one swoop.
I never thought of that
I like you.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
joyandfaith:

I never thought of that
I like you.

Lol.

I feel good you like me shocked shocked shocked.

Hope no homo sha?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by joyandfaith: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Awol1:

Lol.
I feel good you like me shocked shocked shocked.
Hope no homo sha?
line of though
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by Collyno82(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nelly4you:

Why are u being so rude, was I talking to your father
Pls don't mention me again
until you start being sensible
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by sureinfo: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
hmmm
Re: Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole by jubilee55f: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Please go and concentrate on your governance and stop making unnecessary noise and issuing empty threat. You've been so lucky thurs far because we have a slowpoke sitting in Aso rock who wants to sacrifice his own party in order paint his disastrous and battered image as a result of his gross incompetence in which he has ran this country aground. Do not push your luck too far on oshomole please. No one can predict what will happen in this country tomorrow. The Buhari you are praising today could become your Waterloo tomorrow. Mark my words. If you doubt me ask oshomole and Amaechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.