Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,012 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

We're Friends But Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We're Friends But Lovers (406 Views)

She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Friends But Lovers by Onuhgabriel(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2020
She's my world, mere word can't describe how I feel about her, her round curve lips and ant tiny waist.
she's more than beautiful, I knew all her secrets and she knew mine. Untill she threw the hardest question "what're we?" "are we in a relationship or we're just friends?" she said as I recieve the shock of my life, but the fact remains, we're friends but morethan friends. I'm alway bored without her but with her, life is install in me.
I love her and wish to spend the rest of my life with her.
I chearish the joy, happiness, comfort and peace loving her has brought to me.
people may say it's childishness "yes" but I know I've find a woman in whom I'm well please. I dn't knw what to do to please her, I dn't have the money but in any way you see someone that has the money. please! go for him.
But please remember me for I see my future in your eyes. I love you

don't quote me wrong because I'm going to be morethan @BBNOzo and Nengi. she's my world

but guess what? We're just friends but with benefit. Lol
Re: We're Friends But Lovers by WallStreetfx(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Sense! where are you ? Someone need you right now.
Re: We're Friends But Lovers by themaestro08(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
FWB is perfectly a normal stuff. Enjoy the ride bro.

But if truly she has all you want in a Lady, why haven't you step up the relationship ? angry sad

1 Like

Re: We're Friends But Lovers by Onuhgabriel(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2020
themaestro08:
FWB is perfectly a normal stuff. Enjoy the ride bro.

But if truly she has all you want in a Lady, why haven't you step up the relationship ? >sad sad

she has more than what a real man need in a woman but i'm scared if i pop the question up it may affect our friendship and i dn't want to lost her
Re: We're Friends But Lovers by Onuhgabriel(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Sense! where are you ? Someone need you right now.

lol! For ur mind?
Mr. Man u wouldn't understand that's t
Re: We're Friends But Lovers by themaestro08(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Onuhgabriel:

she has more than what a real man need in a woman but i'm scared if i pop the question up it may affect our friendship and i dn't want to lost her

I hate to tell you this but sooner or later you'll lost her. O boy mark my words....

1 Like

Re: We're Friends But Lovers by Onuhgabriel(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2020
themaestro08:

I hate to tell you this but sooner or later you'll lost her. O boy mark my words....

yeah! this year. She'll be going to sch and same will i.
I've to live no stone unturn Then, i'll do that now but she's a bit older than me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Common Red Flags You Should Not Ignore At The Beginning Of A Relationship / Revealing The Secret To Making Millions Online. / If You're Eating Daily And Also Sex Regularly You Need This For Long Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.