Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ (1456 Views)

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by MercyAndrew41(f): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2020
There was drama at a wedding ceremony, when the priest asks “If anyone objects to the union of these two, please speak now or forever hold your peace.” The father of the groom rose up and choose to let his son know his feelings at the exact moment his boy and fute daughter inlaw were exchanging their vows.
In the footage shared on social media, the officiant can be seen asking the groom if he will love his wife and comfort her. That’s when the groom’s dad shouts out, “I know you’re not serious, man. I know you’re not serious.” The officiant attempts to keep going and ignore the comments but the groom’s dad persists, shouting, “Excuse me, pardon me,” and gets up out of his seat to approach the bride and groom as they hold hands on the biggest day of their lives.

Read More and View Video on: https://african-journal.com/grooms-dad-interrupts-wedding-confronts-son-about-bride-video/

Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by crackhaus: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFth4gXI9Bo

This was some funny stuff... Especially the commentary by the guy analysing the video.

If a father is the one telling his son not to marry a chic, that son better realize there's a very good reason...lol.

This one is not the usual mother versus girlfriend/wife issues where one could easily chalk it up to women drama and simply overlook it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
If that boy went ahead with that wedding, in the not-too-distant-future, he will remember that day and cry premium tears. No doubt about that.
Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by CHoccolaTE: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Gilbertase:
If that boy went ahead with that wedding, in the not-too-distant-future, he will remember that day and cry premium tears. No doubt about that.

Why will he cry premium tears?
Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Why will he cry premium tears?
barring the likelihood that the father is mentally sick, which i can sort of assume he isn't, based on his calm yet direct demeanour, it is clear he MUST have had a/damn good reason(s) for speaking up when he did, reasons that shouldnt be discarded/ discountenanced. The video analysis explained it exactly as I would. That man was taking one last stand trying to save his son from what could well be grand misfortune. At least that way no one can say he didnt try. But hey, the groom made his choice.
Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by CHoccolaTE: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Gilbertase:
barring the likelihood that the father is mentally sick, which i can sort of assume he isn't, based on his calm yet direct demeanour, it is clear he MUST have had a/damn good reason(s) for speaking up when he did, reasons that shouldnt be discarded/ discountenanced. The video analysis explained it exactly as I would. That man was taking one last stand trying to save his son from what could well be grand misfortune. At least that way no one can say he didnt try. But hey, the groom made his choice.

What if the father has no good reason for doing it?
What if he is just a troublemaker?
The man is not trying to save his son from anything he is an attention seeker, he could have stopped the son or spoken to him days or hours before the wedding proper.
Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
This father is not serious except if he had continuously warned his son about the lady and he did not heed his warnings.

Anyways, better late than never.
Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

What if the father has no good reason for doing it?
What if he is just a troublemaker?
The man is not trying to save his son from anything he is an attention seeker, he could have stopped the son or spoken to him days or hours before the wedding proper.
i disagree.
Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
bukatyne:
This father is not serious except if he had continuously warned his son about the lady and he did not heed his warnings.

Anyways, better late than never.
this looks to me like a man taking a last stand. Even the bride's rxn shows that there was some funny bizniz in that circle. Something was def up, and i'd like to believe there had been some talks or episodes that had played out before the wedding. If twas an African father eg. Me, and i have SERIOUS concerns/ reasons why my son/daughter should not marry a person (not flimsy reasons o), and i tell am say lai-lai and he/she no gree, i aint going to the wedding at all o. I wouldnt make the last stand that this man was making.

Note how he was talking specifically to the son. That is def not a troublemaker.

1 Like

Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by CHoccolaTE: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Gilbertase:
i disagree.

Me I agree.

The video is a comedy skit sha, people there are actors.
Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Me I agree.

The video is a comedy skit sha, people there are actors.
wow! That's interesting. Soon as i saw your mention, i googled the topic/video, and check this, that was the only story of a groom's dad doing that...but i couldnt find anything about it being a skit or fake. Do you have the link that points this out? Kindly share if you do.

The story has been online for under a day..just within the last 24hrs. I may have happened earlier tho, but it just made it to the internet.
Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by CHoccolaTE: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
Gilbertase:
wow! That's interesting. Soon as i saw your mention, i googled the topic/video, and check this, that was the only story of a groom's dad doing that...but i couldnt find anything about it being a skit or fake. Do you have the link that points this out? Kindly share if you do.

The story has been online for under a day..just within the last 24hrs. I may have happened earlier tho, but it just made it to the internet.

Yes, the couple in the video are popular on YouTube for doing pranks.
I can't search for the video now sorry.
Re: Groom’s Dad Interrupts Wedding, Confronts Son About Bride + ‘video’ by Liposure: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Perhaps the father knows sth we dont know

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House, I'm Worried / Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? / Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.