Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,221 members, 7,825,845 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) (61599 Views)

Here Is What The Ancient Israelites Looked Like / Slaves Room In Ancient Roman City Unearthed By Archaeologists (Photos) / Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by tillaman(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Explorers:
Am i the only one experiencing this?

Thread took me almost 3hrs.

Seun
i was going to say this too

6 Likes

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by ednut1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
the ancient egyptians were known to keep historical records of all their activities,that's why in the bible the name of the pharaoh that enslaved the israelites was never mentioned because the ancient egyptians had no record of such and the lie would have been too obvious.
i mentioned it here 3 years ago . some said it was rameses 11 but the evidences available didn't show any of those imaginary things that happened. But this ancient Eqyptians were so advanced that sometimes I want to believe the funny theory that aliens came to give them the light hahahah

8 Likes

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by ednut1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
missjo:

Rameses II, specifically.
The bible writer should have mentioned it but they didn't. They knew they would be found out as eqyptians kept receipts. The is also no evidence of slaves being chased out of Egypt it would have been a suicide mission. The bible is no different to Oduduwa failing from heaven tales

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Froshloaded: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Explorers:

Thread took me over 3hrs.

Seun

The site is having issues

1 Like

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Explorers:

Seun
Definitely not .. I've been battling with this since yesterday

1 Like

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by CosmicPhoenix: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
their history have been stolen and tainted by people who could not handle the fact that ancient people like that can be so civilised,till this day the pyramids of egypt still stun modern day architects.

ednut1:
i mentioned it here 3 years ago . some said it was rameses 11 but the evidences available didn't show any of those imaginary things that happened. But this ancient Eqyptians were so advanced that sometimes I want to believe the funny theory that aliens came to give them the light hahahah

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
the ancient egyptians were known to keep historical records of all their activities,that's why in the bible the name of the pharaoh that enslaved the israelites was never mentioned because the ancient egyptians had no record of such and the lie would have been too obvious.
bad guy.
Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Timekeeper: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Explorers:

Seun

Not only u.. I av been experiencing this for long

3 Likes

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by mimicherry: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
nobody asked you for a story,simply show us historical or archeological evidence that the pharaoh in the bible is Ramssess II,we are all waiting.The reason christians attach Ramesses II to their fairy tale is because of how popular and rich his history is and it all started with Hollywood.

She already said she has no intention of convincing you
And what you believe is up to you so

You are just wasting your time

Besides who are you sef

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Dollarship(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Who’s high rn? cool

2 Likes

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by MackIV(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hmmmm...this is intriguing
Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Beremx(f): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
See better topic.

Lalasticlala, how are you doing?
Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:

THE JEWS AND ISRAELITES EVEN REJECT THE STORY. THEY'VE LONG APOLOGIZED TO EGYPT ON BEHALF OF THE AUTHORS OF THIS LIE.

THE EGYPTIANS (SO CALLED SLAVE MASTERS) REJECT THIS STORY AS THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED.
THE ISRAELITES (SO CALLED SLAVES) REJECT THIS STORY AS THEY WERE NEVER ENSLAVED BY ANYONE.

GUESS WHO ARGUE THAT THE EGYPTIANS AND ISRAELITES ARE WRONG?
CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA, THAT ARE NEITHER ISRAELITES NOR EGYPTIANS.

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by jUeLiZ: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
decatalyst:
The Egyptians mummify their loved ones, but lalasticlala just eats up his beloved snakes.

This life no balance true true

sad sad
... hahaahahah, wetin lala do you na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by michlins(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Explorers:

Seun
no you are not alone in the predicament
Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Smony: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Smony: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
mimicherry:

Besides who are you sef
He is nobody but another Shakau(BH) in making

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
Your love for bible knows no bounds

1 Like

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Ajibade123(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
missjo:

Oh dear. I have no intention to convince you, what you believe is up to you. But perhaps if you stripped yourself of your denial for a wee bit, you might actually start to consider what I already posted above to be the proof you need.

I specifically put in bold certain words like Aperu (research on this on your own). Also, the store city mentioned in that scriptural verse called Rameses is named after the Pharaoh who commissioned the Aperu (Hebrew) to build it.

You ought to know that Pharaohs were known to give their names to cities built during their reign, they would typically make it the capital from whence they ruled. Other examples of such cities named after the Pharaoh who built them include Memphis, Akhetaten, Tanis, Mendes, etc

The connection you require using that verse, is that for a city which was built by the Israelites as slaves in the book of Exodus, it follows that the Pharaoh who was ruling at that time had to be a Rameses for the city to be called Rameses.
And furthermore from Egyptian history, there was only one Rameses who used the Aperu(Hebrew) slave labour to build monuments, this was Rameses II. He was responsible for building a greater percentage of all Egyptian monuments than any other Pharaoh that ever ruled because he had slave labour (Hebrews) to accomplish it.
wow see as you killed him sha
CosmicPhoenix you too dy do pass your sef accept this letter
L sha

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the g

6 Likes

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Image123(m): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE JEWS AND ISRAELITES EVEN REJECT THE STORY. THEY'VE LONG APOLOGIZED TO EGYPT ON BEHALF OF THE AUTHORS OF THIS LIE.

THE EGYPTIANS (SO CALLED SLAVE MASTERS) REJECT THIS STORY AS THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED.
THE ISRAELITES (SO CALLED SLAVES) REJECT THIS STORY AS THEY WERE NEVER ENSLAVED BY ANYONE.

You don't even know what your girlfriend is doing, not to talk of 100% stating what your fore father did 5000years ago. Try to think before talking.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by missjo(f): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2020
mimicherry:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by missjo(f): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I do not intend to make you appear purposefully ignorant, but don't you consider yourself a bit funny typing the above texts in bold with so much ferociousness?

There is a Jewish public holiday called Pesach (The Passover) which is celebrated by all Jews around the world, everyone knows this, everyone except you it seems.

So if you claim that the Jews have rejected the story of their enslavement in Egypt, do pray tell, what is this Passover they are still celebrating every year worldwide?

Don't answer smiley

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by missjo(f): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2020
ednut1:
The bible writer should have mentioned it but they didn't. They knew they would be found out as eqyptians kept receipts. The is also no evidence of slaves being chased out of Egypt it would have been a suicide mission. The bible is no different to Oduduwa failing from heaven tales
Hello!
If you will, please do some research on this Egyptian word Apiru/Habiru/Hapiru/Aperu.

Same words, just different spellings depending on source material. Basically means slaves/outcasts.

And no, Google is never enough wink

14 Likes

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Csami(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
there's no historical or archeological evidence to show Rameses II was the biblical Pharaoh, I dare you to show us here.

The figure of Moses is well-known:
Yet, outside of biblical scripture, there is next to no evidence in the archaeological and historical record of Moses's existence. There is no exact time frame for when the events of Exodus may have occurred -- with scholarly conjecture spanning more than half a millennium. Nor do we know the identity of the villainous Pharaoh in the Bible, cast in films repeatedly as Ramesses II. That pharaoh is famed for his conquests and building projects. But in their digs and readings of inscriptions and papyrus, historians have found no trace of Moses under Ramesses's reign

Dude, Romans wrote the Bible. Who do you think still cashes out from religion till this day? Rome!

They kept records. Rome was first a republic and then an empire. They at one point in history conquered Egypt.

11 Likes

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2020
missjo:

I do not intend to make you appear purposefully ignorant, but don't you consider yourself a bit funny typing the above texts in bold with so much ferociousness?

There is a Jewish public holiday called Pesach (The Passover) which is celebrated by all Jews around the world, everyone knows this, well except you it seems.

So if you claim that the Jews have rejected the story of their enslavement in Egypt, do pray tell, what is this Passover they are still celebrating every year worldwide?

Don't answer smiley

I UNDERSTAND THE NEED TO PLAY DUMB IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR RELIGION GOING, BUT I'M GOING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THESE CELEBRATIONS ARE JUST OLD TRADITIONS THAT ARE YET TO BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUGS.
CELEBRATING PASSOVER IS JUST LIKE CELEBRATING NEW YAM FESTIVALS IN MY VILLAGE. WE THANK THE GODS FOR SUPPLYING US WITH GOOD HARVEST AND HEALTHY BODIES, BUT DO WE STILL BELIEVE THAT AMADIOHA AND HIS FRIENDS ARE IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING? NO. WE'RE JUST PRACTICING AN OLD TRADITION BECAUSE IT'S FUN, THE SAME WAY AMERICANS CELEBRATE PAGANIC HALLOWEEN.

THERE IS NO INTELLIGENT ISRAELI TODAY THAT BELIEVE HIS ANCESTORS WERE SLAVES IN EGYPT. NO RECORDS SUPPORT THIS STORY. AT LEAST, SOME RECORDS SHOW THAT THE YORUBAS OF NIGERIA MIGRATED TO THE SOUTH AMERICAS, AND THE IGBO PEOPLE MOVED FROM ISRAEL (MAY NOT BE FACTS). BUT THERE IS ZERO EXISTING RECORD FOR A MASS EXODUS FROM EGYPT, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? BECAUSE THE STORY IS FALSE.
ISRAELI HISTORIANS DON'T SUPPORT THIS STORY BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIND ANY RECORDS.
ISRAELI ARCHEOLOGISTS DON'T SUPPORT THIS STORY BECAUSE THERE'S NO DATA THAT SUPPORT IT.
ISRAELITES DON'T SUPPORT THIS STORY BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE.
BUT YOU AFRICANS CAN GO AHEAD BECAUSE YOUR BIBLE AND YOUR SILLY BELIEFS SHOULD ALWAYS COME BEFORE REASON AND RESEARCH.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Burchester: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Wow
Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by vonlogon: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2020
missjo:

Rameses II, specifically.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by CodeTemplar: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
? ?
Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
gringrin
Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
their history have been stolen and tainted by people who could not handle the fact that ancient people like that can be so civilised,till this day the pyramids of egypt still stun modern day architects.

I swear, throughout exodus they never mentioned this evil king and the stupid thing is that archaeologists recently found out that Egypt paid it's "slaves" wages.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Csami:

Dude, Romans wrote the Bible. Who do you think still cashes out from religion till this day? Rome!

They kept records. Rome was first a republic and then an empire. They at one point in history conquered Egypt.
Bros sorry oh but this is really untrue, may I remind you that the jews have the full Old Testament (which is why Constantine didn't dare edit it) the Old Testament was written in Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew but the Roman's of course edited that one because the jews did not give two shits about Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony / Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.