Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,976 members, 7,866,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Be An Amazing Boyfriend: See The Ways To Treat Your Girl While On Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be An Amazing Boyfriend: See The Ways To Treat Your Girl While On Her Period (513 Views)

I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be An Amazing Boyfriend: See The Ways To Treat Your Girl While On Her Period by Ijcharis(f): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Being in love and keeping it alive is the art of love an ideal man must master and understand.

Seemingly, Your babe expects you to be her champ when gets that cramp.

During the monthly flow, women have been known to have mood swings, feel irritable, uncomfortable (especially those that suffer terrible cramps).

Also, some have hormonal shifts, become hyperactive, so sluggish, super Hot, angry, immobile, etc.

Here are the tips to be an amazing boyfriend to your girl during her period:

Be comfortable with the Idea: Menstruation is very important to women, you should be worried for her if she does not do it because it is absolutely necessary. Therefore, don't give disgusted facial expressions when your woman starts, rather be comfortable with it.

READ MORE AMAZING TIPS: https://news.1app.online/be-an-amazing-boyfriend-see-the-ways-to-treat-your-girl-while-on-her-period/

Re: Be An Amazing Boyfriend: See The Ways To Treat Your Girl While On Her Period by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
During her period, a woman should be treated the exact same way as when she is not on her period.

BTW dey wait for us on the other side of that BS link, we are coming after Jesus return.

(1) (Reply)

I lift up my eyes to the hills / Why Most Bosses Chew Their House Helps Easily / I Have Heard My Love Said This Countless Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.