Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) (11327 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by 9jaduro: 12:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Watch video below!
NOTE: Is not for children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCkOEI8zTuA

3 Likes

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 12:57am On Sep 23, 2020
see this boy o
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by freshkpomo(m): 4:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Naijazonk:
see this boy o
Underage boy for that matter. Nigeria nor be sane country at all, even some of the boy lines for song dey make me wonder.

#NYM

2 Likes

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2020
And the girls boyfriend will be somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by paulolee(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2020
dts the life of a star and the power of fame...

3 Likes

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by paulolee(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
And the girls boyfriend will be somewhere.
and you didnt asl about her parents seeing rema mishandling thier daughter like a sex object, na news like dis de mk me pray na say na jus boys mk i get..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by foxxydude: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Rema is 20 years old and not underage grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2020
paulolee:

and you didnt asl about her parents seeing rema mishandling thier daughter like a sex object, na news like dis de mk me pray na say na jus boys mk i get..
grin I been think say na only me dey think like that
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Godada(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Well I don't see much wrong here except the issue of morality been tainted.

Hey.....from what I can see, she consented and she is rocking him here. So she have to put the consent in writing and email it or post it on her social media handles.

And he is not underaged. He has approached the age of adulthood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2020
what if her moma sees this. what a pity
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2020
freshkpomo:

Underage boy for that matter. Nigeria nor be sane country at all, even some of the boy lines for song dey make me wonder.

#NYM
Boy wey buy him mama car for 17 yrs fit do anything na. So I won't doubt his ability

2 Likes

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Finnese001: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2020
I too like woman comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by freshkpomo(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Naijazonk:

Boy wey buy him mama car for 17 yrs fit do anything na. So I won't doubt his ability
Nor be small thing, I think some things should be regulated in this country. You go to a club/bar you see a 14year old drinking and smoking, you be like this nor be rukewve younger brother The smally go even Waka come shake you dey introduce you as him big bros give one old lady(when fit get pikin him age for village) when fit even senior you self. Your own na to smile and Waka pass, cos we live in a society where everyone feels those trying to fix things are busy bodies.

#NYM

3 Likes

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmm. Naija life
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Superpower(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
freshkpomo:

#NYM
He is not underage.He is 20
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
LOL
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mavins.......
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
dirty
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by majamajic(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
foxxydude:
Rema is 20 years old and not underage grin

U can be 50 and be under age , depending on what u act

1 Like

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by foxxydude: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
majamajic:

U can be 50 and be under age , depending on what u act

I did not see any underage act in the video sir
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
foxxydude:

I did not see any underage act in the video sir
But it seems weird
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by foxxydude: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Naijazonk:
But it seems weird

It's a concert and things like this happen in concerts sir grin
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by etrange: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
More like a girl rocked Rema...
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 12:04am On Sep 24, 2020
etrange:
More like a girl rocked Rema...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2020
:-/ :-/ :-/
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
hmm
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2020
achukwuleke
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Naijazonk: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
woman
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Lilchags(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Banger
Re: Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) by Lilchags(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lilchags:
Banger
haha

(1) (Reply)

My New Neighbor And His Wife Sha / Menses On Wedding Night / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.