Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Guys That Plays Betnija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Plays Betnija (3259 Views)

5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Plays Betnija by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Generally how do you see guys that plays betnija?
Ladies, do you take them serious?
Guys, how do you see fellow guys who plays betnija?
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by judgementyard(m): 6:02am On Sep 23, 2020
lol, am about to start playing.... just for fun.
Back to your question,girls will always love to hang around you,cus one day you go cash out

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by dingbang(m): 6:04am On Sep 23, 2020
missdivineprove:
well, as long as it is done in moderation, I dont have any issues with male friends on that, but when it is done out of proportion and foolishly, if such person is a friend, i'd cut ties with that person because he can be a financial leech to me.
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 23, 2020
judgementyard:
Back to your question,girls will always love to hang around you,cus one day you go cash out
About to start? Lol
I thought, they keep playing and never win their money back? Besides, don't you think so many people see them as being inresponsible?
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 23, 2020
dingbang:
well, as long as it is done in moderation, I dont have any issues with male friends on that, but when it is done out of proportion and foolishly, if such person is a friend, i'd cut ties with that person because he can be a financial leech to me.
Exactly
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by ojun50(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2020
missdivineprove:
About to start? Lol
I thought, they keep playing and never win their money back? Besides, don't you think so many people see them as being inresponsible?

I play ones in a while, I win some I lose some , in the last two weeks bet9ja has bless me.

Note: I don't play babe or that tin called virtue or what even tins dey called it... This is where most guys waist there money.

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Dominiqueismad: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2020
missdivineprove:
are you trying to date a chronic gambler?
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by paulolee(m): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2020
it depends my gee...as long as it's not an addiction and its done in.moderation...
I do play it for fun and even think its better playing dan giving some girls that Mon I when the cash is excess..
a bea pleaded for urgent 5k last 3 weeks dt she needed d moni urgently to run her makeup facials for her aunt wedding dt weekend, told her i gat jus 3k to spare n she didnt sound happy or impressed bcoz she de always bring fud and her nice pussy each weekend and felt she deserved more...
i told her dts what i have n she said I keep d cash if i cnt gv her dt 5k she asked and I was pissed off bcox 3k isnt easy to get in this economy, i jus use am fire 5 odds wey i see for tweeter, check d ticket d next day n saw dt am 18k richer and told her abt d investment n still didnt give her any pin from dt win...

25 Likes

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by benzene00: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2020
paulolee:
it depends my gee...as long as it's not an addiction and its done in.moderation...
I do play it for fun and even think its better playing dan giving some girls that Mon I when the cash is excess..
a bea pleaded for urgent 5k last 3 weeks dt she needed d moni urgently to run her makeup facials for her aunt wedding dt weekend, told her i gat jus 3k to spare n she didnt sound happy or impressed bcoz she de always bring fud and her nice pussy each weekend and felt she deserved more...
i told her dts what i have n she said I keep d cash if i cnt gv her dt 5k she asked and I was pissed off bcox 3k isnt easy to get in this economy, i jus use am fire 5 odds wey i see for tweeter, check d ticket d next day n saw dt am 18k richer and told her abt d investment n still didnt give her any pin from dt win...

Nice fabricated storygrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by freshkpomo(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2020
judgementyard:
Verdict: You are heading to a journey of no return. The urge to stake games every weekend will burn you.

#NYM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by tobechi74: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladies love men who can take risk no
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by judgementyard(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2020
freshkpomo:

Verdict: You are heading to a journey of no return. The urge to stake games every weekend will burn you.

#NYM

thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2020
dingbang:
I just broke ties with my long time friend of 15 years.
He's been broke and doesn't have any source of living, luck recently smiled on him and his uncle gave him 400k to start a business, dude went to the bank, withdrew everything while on his way to buy a Keke then he passed by a betshop and used all the money to play Virtual and eventually lost everything..
I visited him once and noticed he's broke and doesn't even have foodstuffs, gave him 5k to stock food at home cos I'll be passing the night at his place, so probably I had hope I'll eat there that night but dude squandered all the money on bet9ja, I slept hungry that night, the following day I left and vowed never to let him see my face again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Edyice: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2020
benzene00:

Nice fabricated storygrin

Dude you bad grin

The guy sabi lie shocked

I want to believe he will somehow be related to lie Mohammed grin

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Laffterboy: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2020
missdivineprove:
Na bet9ja person use win 146 million three ticket with 1k. If e color green for u e don color.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by DaddyRochie1642: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2020
paulolee:

Oga are you sure you didn't give her anything from that win, after all the Food and pussy she gave you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2020
I gamble once in a blue moon. The last I won was in march 18k. Till now I've not played gambling worth 1.5k
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by KendrickAyomide: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2020
I don't gamble, Any form of gambling is a No-no. Even to Bet for PS4 self na impossible, talkless of Bet9ja. 95% of my gees they bet, and I know everything for betting, I mean everything. If I talk some kind things for sportsbet my guys go say u sure say you no they hide bet grin grin grin Betting na Hustle, it's their form of Hustle but not for me.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Samakus(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Dey there dey ask questions. Make I give you this 49 million ticket. I use because say I need small money, cash out with other of my games. But the ticket still dey enter small small.

Rebet the remaining games if you want. Thank me if it green

B955TAPATRTWZQ-4919583

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by dingbang(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I just broke ties with my long time friend of 15 years.
He's been broke and doesn't have any source of living, luck recently smiled on him and his uncle gave him 400k to start a business, dude went to the bank, withdrew everything while on his way to buy a Keke then he passed by a betshop and used all the money to play Virtual and eventually lost everything..
I visited him once and noticed he's broke and doesn't even have foodstuffs, gave him 5k to stock food at home cos I'll be passing the night at his place, so probably I had hope I'll eat there that night but dude squandered all the money on bet9ja, I slept hungry that night, the following day I left and vowed never to let him see my face again
grin this one eh, it is only God that needs to appear to him to save him.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
It is better to use it to play bet9ja than to give it to one yeye girl.If you check my thread from a to z you go see my winnings.
If na babe I give wetin I go gain?
There was this girl I was trying to woo some years back.She told me she had a boyfriend that I was a brother to her.I said fine.Due to the emotions I have developed for her and she sometimes called my number to check up on me when I didn't called.I started going gaga for her.I give her #2k for subs monthly or weekly as I have it.Anytime I ask her let to out,she go think say na fvck I wan fvk.She go off phone after we don agree to go out.I come win almost #70k for bet9ja last year.I didn't tell her.After a couple of week she called me and beg me to forgive her for switching her phone off.I said no qualms.
I knew she needed money because she blocked my number for 2 weeks.She sent me a text message that I should borrowed her #5k.Which girl go pay guy money wey she borrow?We agreed to meet at her place.When I go to her place, imagine,she didn't avoid me as she used to do.Well,I let her knew I won #70k in bet9ja but didn't want to tell her because she was all for the money.To cut the long epistle short.I disappointed her deceiving her that I would wire her the #5k she wanted to borrow.I block her number up till this time.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
missdivineprove:
About to start? Lol
Nigerians and hypocrisy. There are many working class and rich businessmen playing codely playing online.

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by idolakes(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
na man you be, next time you see sure odds like that for Twitter Abeg share am with me..Make me self fire am....whatsapp 07069 01 76 eight zero epends my gee...as long as it's not an addiction and its done in.moderation...
i told her dts what i have n she said I keep d cash if i cnt gv her dt 5k she asked and I was pissed off bcox 3k isnt easy to get in this economy, i jus use am fire 5 odds wey i see for tweeter, check d ticket d next day n saw dt am 18k richer and told her abt d investment n still didnt give her any pin from dt win...[/quote]
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by chocboi78(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
paulolee:
5odds staked with 5k or with 3k should give you 25k or 15k
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by chocboi78(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
missdivineprove:
as long as u stake what u can afford to loose,Its no big deal....though addiction is bad
and guys who know how to play very well re making it big
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by benhope222: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
comshots:
It is better to use it to play bet9ja than to give it to one yeye girl.If you check my thread from a to z you go see my winnings.
If na babe I give wetin I go gain?
There was this girl I was trying to woo some years back.She told me she had a boyfriend that I was a brother to her.I said fine.Due to the emotions I have developed for her and she sometimes called my number to check up on me when I didn't called.I started going gaga for her.I give her #2k for subs monthly or weekly as I have it.Anytime I ask her let to out,she go think say na fvck I wan fvk.She go off phone after we don agree to go out.I come win almost #70k for bet9ja last year.I didn't tell her.After a couple of week she called me and beg me to forgive her for switching her phone off.I said no qualms.
I knew she needed money because she blocked my number for 2 weeks.She sent me a text message that I should borrowed her #5k.Which girl go pay guy money wey she borrow?We agreed to meet at her place.When I go to her place, imagine,she didn't avoid me as she used to do.Well,I let her knew I won #70k in bet9ja but didn't want to tell her because she was all for the money.To cut the long epistle short.I disappointed her deceiving her that I would wire her the #5k she wanted to borrow.I block her number up till this time.

The Babe you still later bang her as you go her place...
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samakus:
Dey there dey ask questions. Make I give you this 49 million ticket. I use because say I need small money, cash out with other of my games. But the ticket still dey enter small small.

Rebet the remaining games if you want. Thank me if it green

B955TAPATRTWZQ-4919583
you should be ashamed of yourself. Using 100 to win 1688 naira. You should be banned from betting! You are a disgrace to punters round the world
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
those ones who are so addicted to it they are always borrowing money from u..and they hardly pay u back
sometimes they could even collect something from u without ur knowledge to sell and use the money for gambling
the tin be like spirit abeg

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
benhope222:

The Babe you still later bang her as you go her place...
For where?She wan collect the #5k and runaway.I noticed it from her behaviour.We went out to a bar,a little bit far, from her house and she was just agitated over the money..She told me she want to start going home after we sat for 15mins.So when she was seeing me off to enter a bus she asked for the money.So I told her to send her bank account that I would transfer the money into her bank account.She was calling me after sending the account number the next day.I didn't answer her call.
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by benhope222: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
comshots:
For where?She wan collect the #5k and runaway.I noticed it from her behaviour.We went out to a bar,a little bit far, from her house and she was just agitated over the money..She told me she want to start going home after we sat for 15mins.So when she was seeing me off to enter a bus she asked for the money.So I told her to send her bank account that I would transfer the money into her bank account.She was calling me after sending the account number the next day.I didn't answer her call.

na so oo This Hoes think they're wise grin grin

Dey Bill Person unnecessarily Invite Dem come house you'll be hearing Careless excuses ...
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by trojan84(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
missdivineprove:

Does the boy you love play it?
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by trojan84(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
BLUELemon:
you should be ashamed of yourself. Using 100 to win 1688 naira. You should be banned from betting! You are a disgrace to punters round the world

E go shock say him be one of the best. Risking little while using their money to aim higher

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Understand The Use Of Eye Contact, You Can Date Any Lady / Some Guys Are A Big Disgrace / 17 Things To Know If You Want To Survive Living In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.