Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell (64937 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Starzo: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2020
People can do do many things cuz of desperation
I don't rule out any possibility
releastaso:

How can people be this foolish?
I guess everything is a joke for fools like you.
You think someone would come out to say he's a sickler for votes.

[/b]LAYCON IS A WARRIOR [b]
I bet you haven't seen anyone with sickle cell crisis in your life.

Fvcking slowpoke��
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Aboguede(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Show us his sickle cell photos or we don believe u
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:
All lies.. He's come up with another strategy to gain more votes because its some days to the finale.

Why didnt he tell us this story when all of the 20 HMs were asked to tell about themselves??
#NengiBBNaijaWinner

Oga , go look bush sharply. Laycon don win already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by bayobabe(f): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2020
chris51:
There is no DC in blood group.
Blood groups are categorised as follows

AA
AS
SS
Stop saying nonsense.....you would at least have asked Google before coming here to spill trash.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by LyfeJennings(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2020
SC is not responsible for his looks
My younger brother is SC and he's way built than I am
So no be news
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by lathrowinger: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:
All lies.. He's come up with another strategy to gain more votes because its some days to the finale.

Why didnt he tell us this story when all of the 20 HMs were asked to tell about themselves??
#NengiBBNaijaWinner

Wait o, why u carry this matter for head. Why the the thing pain u like that cool
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by princenaira(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Nuttella:
That prick-sucking Erica was busy insulting his looks not knowing he is a sickler, bridle your tongue, you dont know what people are going through.

You are a blessing. True talk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by dapsoneh: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2020
WINDSOW:
He is the winner already.
Tell him oho! Sickle cell or no sickle cell, he's the winner and he can decided to say this anytime he so desires.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Yoighaman(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2020
solmus:

Eyah

No wonder he was smiling when Erica was insulting him that he looks like a mop stick...

He knows people body shaming him don't know his story

Call them Alphamale call them Simp, Ozo , Kiddwaya and Laycon are guys with very great personality and character

shocked
But wait ooo, what if this is how the gods and angels in heaven listen to and watch us 24/7 even in the dark and death is an eviction

Wow, this is deep.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Vikalinda(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2020
chris51:
There is no DC in blood group.
Blood groups are categorised as follows

AA
AS
SS
You don't even know the different between blood group and genotype, bro. for your information we are talking about genotype not his blood group.
meanwhile it is SC genotype not DC. learn to consult Google before expressing your ignorance,.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by thatigboman: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2020
Tzar:
May you be treated the way you treat others 10times over.
Amen
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by damosade(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Am also SC by genotype.
By his grace am 35.

We did not choose the genotype by ourselves.
Last last we are heros and gifted upstairs by God.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by emmy512: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Trezagezz:
[/s][s]

my name is Fitzgerald Tochukwu, if bengi wins I will give you #100k

my number is +918813851985

am residing in New Delhi India
Modify this.
Change bengi to nengi before we here you didn't say nengi but bengi
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by samuelpeters(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2020
lokito:

You're very wrong. What you're categorizing is Genotype and there are more apart from AA, AS, SS. There's also SC, AC. While

There are 4 main blood groups (types of blood) – A, B, AB and O. Your blood group is determined by the genes you inherit from your parents. Each group can be either RhD positive or RhD negative, which means in total there are 8 blood groups.
Thanks for this but let me quickly correct this.
We have different ways to categorize blood groups like MNs,ABO,Rh e.t.c.but the clinical important ones are the ABO and Rh.
ABO is already A,B,AB and O while Rh is either + or - .
So in all, we don't have 8 blood groups.
Its still 4.
So it should be either A+ or -, B+ or - and so on....
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nooneonline(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner
it doesn't matter, the strategy is working

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Zino89: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner
. Get sense

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by uglodoh(f): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Emmyziski:
I just pray he crosses the 30 year mark... Know someone that died on the mark!

He is SC not SS
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by yunafa(f): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Not sickel cell but a carrier that is worse than AS genotype.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nasige(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
That was why i was very mad, when someone here called him ugly yesterday, You don't body shame any one when you can not even create the smallest part of human body.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by shugabasbn: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
solmus:

Eyah

No wonder he was smiling when Erica was insulting him that he looks like a mop stick...

He knows people body shaming him don't know his story

Call them Alphamale call them Simp, Ozo , Kiddwaya and Laycon are guys with very great personality and character

shocked
But wait ooo, what if this is how the gods and angels in heaven listen to and watch us 24/7 even in the dark and death is an eviction

This is one of the reasons I'm watching this BBN stuff, it making me cement my profile with God and Angels in case my EBUKA-like angel play my video in the Judgment day.
I don't want to be looking like Erica with surprised face
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by peacettw: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2020
I manage for a living people with sickle cell. Does he have the physical trait of one with the disease? The answer is yes. It sure does explain a lot

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by samsard(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner
Laycon always leads with over 50% of votes. What trash are you yarning?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by eddyslim(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Sorry bro. God will help us
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by YaksonFCA(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Will it stop him from wining the #85m?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
ubecharles:
. I have a SS course mate, a Dental surgeon, who died recently at the age of 55years
Exactly! Na God hand we all dey

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by shugabasbn: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
LyfeJennings:
SC is not responsible for his looks
My younger brother is SC and he's way built than I am
So no be news
U don't even know what defined a man looks, genotypical inherited can defined your look n your environment factors(nutrition, hazard exposure, sickness etc) can make your looks different. I'm also a carrier as well n what me and lucky dudes are enjoying in terms of symptoms free many are not

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by solmus: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
shugabasbn:

This is one of the reasons I'm watching this BBN stuff, it making me cement my profile with God and Angels in case my EBUKA-like angel play my video in the Judgment day.
I don't want to be looking like Erica with surprised face

Hahahaa. Lol grin Ebuka-like angel go scatter people table, expose all exposable that you might even know where you belong heaven or hell before the video ends

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Amodu007: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner

See mouth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Onnasucs1(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner

"Hey everyone, my name is Lekan and I have sickle cell"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Amodu007: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner

See Mumu talk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by mattmogan88: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Goes Braless In New Photo / Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.