Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case (64829 Views)

For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? / How I Survived A Super Contagious Viral Infection / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by wiloy2k8(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Simple . Hit thr gym , lift weights .... eat lot of protein , eat alot man .... eat , eat , eat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by nedekid: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
DaSkinnydude:

True....No matter how much i eat, i get hungry easily

Deworm? I can't really say, it's been very long

Ha. Look no further. If you do not deworm every 6 months, you have worms! The worm in your stomach if the stretch it, from dopemu Bridge it will oshodi bridge. Lol.
All the food you are chowing, the worms takes the nutrients.
Take combantrin and retake after 7 days.
You will see you eat less and add weight.
Thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by IVORY2009(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
lefulefu:
nothing better than using natural food to bulk up..all these drugs always have their downsides that can be detrimental to the human body.the ppl who produce these drugs will never tell u that.

Am telling you,......
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by proclinician: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
DaSkinnydude:

Aah! This one na die oo

No, i can't afford it, NOT YET.

Just think about it.

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Owen247: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
ehn self service and weight? What's the correlation?
it really matters ohhh
Ok imagine naking frequently without adequate food, hummm ur organs go turn to food �.
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by IVORY2009(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
showafrica:

Bro no take any drug, just eat rice and drink beer often. Beer na weight gainer and rice na powerful cab. We dey find way to lose weight u dey find way to gain. This life self no balance at all. I weigh 130kg and doc is advicing me to come back to 100kg by all means. I don try tire, no way. But if i leave beer for a week or so, i lose some kg. If i drink it adds up again.

Baba Africa, well done grin
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by tarantino1: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
lefulefu:
well op might be a beginner..as for steriod usage yea it gives u muscles and even bigger muscles that u will be looking like the incredible hulk but then most chronic steriod users always tend to have cardiovascular problems.I dont think a normal person who is not a professional body builder or is not a wrestler would be opting for the type of muscles possessed by body builders.I think a normal b bloke would want to go for lean muscles..something of the range like the one that C.ronaldo has.If ur muscle is bulked up that u end up looking like the incredible hulk and u not a professional body builder ppl will be looking at u oddly.too much can also be bad cheesy

Lol

Yea I agree. No need looking like the the hulk. Na overdo be that

It will take the OP like 1 - 2years to get there depending on his genetics but by 6 months in he should start seeing progress

If he checks r/brogress online, he will see people just like him

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
and the funny thing is that now I wish I can lose those 10kg I gained and be skinny again.

I am now dieting and restricting my diet.

Dont let it disturb you, there can be a positive side to the petite weight also.

There is a big difference between being petite and being underweight
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Twenty8: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
Hello.

I am 22 years old, I am not as skinny as you described but I used to be like that until I became 20 years old.

I used to weigh 59kg when I was 17 but now I weigh 69kg. I'm quite tall also

I think you should go to pharmacy for , this helped me gain weight after I used it for few months. (Answer to question 3)

You need body fat to get muscles, I suppose, so use the supplement above to get some fat and exercise to convert to muscles. (Answer to question 1)

Are cyproheptadine or cyprigold supplements? How much is it?
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Twenty8:

cant remember
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by criuze(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
lefulefu:
well true through and i recalled sometime watching on youtube where a fitness professional did make mention of ppl who are trying to gain weight but have low appetite to switch to liquid food.but for beer the alcohol content in it can dehydrate the body and when u working out u need ur body to be hydrated as much as possible.except maybe op just wants to get fat as in get fat with lorbor lorbor body and a fat stomach cheesy.dat one na disfigurement to ur stature in my opinion grin a i don think op would like such a stature cheesy

well I never see it that way
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by sonofthunder: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
DaSkinnydude:
Good day Nairalanders

I'm posting this here cos this is one of the most active sections. Please I need your advice

I'm 20 years, normal height, decent looking, but I'm skinny AF.
I have very skinny wrists (and legs).
Heck, slightly below my rib cages i even have holes on both sides.

Even when i'm with friends, I don't pull off my shirt.
I've been having insecurities and self esteem issues because of this.

I love short sleeve shirts but I can't wear them.

I can't even wear a wristwatch.

I'm someone who likes a well built muscular body, but as of now I can't afford to maintain a steady diet (say a particular amount of calories a day).

To the body builders and health experts in the house, here are my questions -

(WITHOUT A STEADY DIET)
1 - With my current body, can I gain more muscle/weight through rigorous exercises (like calisthenics)/ gyyming ?

2- How can I make my thin wrists and legs thicker ?

3- To gain more weight, are there supplements I can take with my normal diet?

Cc: Neduluiz, Pansophist

Thanks in anticipation.

Firstly, control/reduce stress. Try reducing your carbs so you can increase proteins but you need the right set of proteins like eggs (3-5 per day), fish, chicken...... You may need to eliminate red meat. Also the type of workouts you focus on may need to change. You can google all these for better details than I've been able to outline.

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Saynotoapc(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
Hello.

I am 22 years old, I am not as skinny as you described but I used to be like that until I became 20 years old.

I think you should go to pharmacy for cyproheptadine or cyprigold, this helped me gain weight after I used it for few months. (Answer to question 3)

You need body fat to get muscles, I suppose, so use the supplement above to get some fat and exercise to convert to muscles. (Answer to question 1)

You forgot to mentioned the part, that cyprigold knocks you off(sleep like a baby).
2secs you re gone
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by fati2001(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
I eat a lot and digest fast, but I don't gain wait.
it only a matter of time. as you age too. you gather fat.
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nwaotu10(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Starzo:
That's not the solution
Masturbation has nothing to do with it
I've seen fat chronic masturbators
It's a matter of his body system

I'm talking from experience bro.
Masturbation ruined my life.
When I was in the act, I was too skinny.

Since I stopped, I noticed I added weight and even looking healthier.

2 Likes

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Saynotoapc:

You forgot to mentioned the part, that cyprigold knocks you off(sleep like a baby).
2secs you re gone
not me
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by mariahAngel(f): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
DaSkinnydude:

The typical average Nigerian food....

Rice, beans, egg, fish, meat, eba and the likes

Nd I eat beans and yam a lot.. like A LOT!

Add plantain to the list...especially unripe plantain
Plantain fufu
Plantain pottage with vegetables
You can also eat ripe plantains raw
Give yourself time, you'll gain muscles eventually.

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by TheWalkingMind: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
fati2001:

it only a matter of time. as you age too. you gather fat.
I'm 40

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by klever18(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
I'm in your shoe bro Am also 20 yo too

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by IamAngelica(f): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
I think that you should include a lot of weight gaining food in your diet and do a lot of weight gaining exercises(you can browse them) so that you gain healthy weight. If you also indulge in habits like drinking, smoking, doing drugs, you should stop because they indirectly contribute to negative health status and in your case progressive weight loss. You should also see a doctor to prescribe you drugs that will increase your appetite and make you eat more healthy foods and also to ascertain that there isn't an underlying disease making you lose weight. You'd also have to be consistent with the exercises and diets so you can begin to see results in a month. Did i forget to mention to drink water? Drinking water at the right time maximises its efficiency and you should drink water at least six times a day. This will help your food
(your new diet) to digest better and will reduce chances of having constipation. Drinking water will also replenish what you lost(sweat) during exercise and keep you hydrated.

2 Likes

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
You would have shown us ur picture let's know where to start
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Roman7(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
Hello.

I think you should go to pharmacy for cyproheptadine or cyprigold, this helped me gain weight after I used it for few months. (Answer to question 3)

Like how much did u get those supplements
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by klever18(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tatashi:
Buy Apetamin supplement and thank me. The first day you take it ul sleep oh so prepare for that day. I'd advice you take it on Friday night so you can sleep through Saturday then you go dry chop like mad man. The supplement programs your brain to eat rest eat. But after that day two you won't feel drowsy again. But Pls note that if you stop it let's say a week and go back again. U must feel drowsy the first day again. It's a very good supplement and I promise ul add weight and look fresh. Mix malt and milk and drink bfr bed too. Thank me later

A bottle sells for about 3k,what I do is I order from jumia and buy 3 for like 7500 or you can see four bottles in a set for a huge discount.
I think I will go for it .thou apetamin is not yet approved by fda :it sells for 2500 in pharmacy in my area
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by chudez0147(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
illicit:

It's not the only factor though but it's a very big factor like smoking

Not everybody will be fat but then if you are one of those that won't be fat readily, masturbating may worsen it

Do u get now
Mine is that I look way older than my age. What drug(s) do I have to take . Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Roman7:

Like how much did u get those supplements
dont remember

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Go to pharmacy and ask for Apetamin syrup use it for 3month Nd your Life won't remain the same

Make you you buy the original one ooh don't go and buy fake after using the drug you will just see that you are consuming food that 5 different people will consume combined only you and you will sleep well just repeat the process for 3 months though you will start seeing results after 3-4 weeks of using it

Buh if you can afford the drug try use it for 3 months straight though it is expensive it is #2,800 per bottle buh if you are really keen on gaining weight try and use it and your life Will not remain the same

Personally I prefer gaining fat than Gaining muscle because if you don't keep up with lifting regularly you will loose the muscles that you manage to gain within some month so Gain fat don't Gain muscle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by eniorisha(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
The OP still fat where I dey. I turned thirty six years old about a month ago. There is never a time I ever weigh beyond 50kg. It's always =50kg or <50kg. My wrist is just like 30cm student ruler & my legs like construction ruler. I used to be bothered. But now I wear my short-sleeve tops freely now. Though, I still av minimal low esteem , especially around ladies, caused majorly by my shape.

But one thing I like about d shape is I hardly get sick. I am physically strong but no much stamina. I still play street football actively among strongly/well built dudes.

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by rajiedreez: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
This life no balance at all, some are looking for ways to slim down while the bros is looking for ways to add flesh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by majestique(f): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
1) it may sound so cliche if I tell you you're ok just the way you are. But the truth is, you're ok just the way you are.

2) See, even if you must add weight, don't ever try to use drugs. the side effect is something you may live to regret. I'm saying this from experience.

3) worrying about gaining weight will make you lose weight the more. Why not relax and give your body time, you're just 20!

4) see, if President Buhari with all the money that he has is still skinny, why do you want to kill yourself? Think about it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Twenty8:

T

Yes they are the one I know of is Apetamin syrup and it goes for #2,800 per bottle
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by galantjoe(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
No pictures
No comments

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria / Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.