Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case (64815 Views)

For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? / How I Survived A Super Contagious Viral Infection / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by DaSkinnydude(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
nedekid:

Your metabolism is high.
When did you deworm last?

True....No matter how much i eat, i get hungry easily

Deworm? I can't really say, it's been very long
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by ymstar(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
no. For me at least, none.

It only makes you eat more and get hungry faster, making weight gain easier.
Ok
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by naija4life247: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you daddy is handsomely slim like Buhari, then you will never be uglily fat like Doyin Okupe.
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Corroro: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wow, I thought I was gonna see the guys picture

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by riczy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
luscioustrish:
Apetamin, Cyprigold and weight gain powders will help you.
hope u tell him d untoward effect of d drug too
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by watchindelta(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
No pictures
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
tarantino1:

I disagree.

. Beginners and steroid users are the only people who can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time
well op might be a beginner..as for steriod usage yea it gives u muscles and even bigger muscles that u will be looking like the incredible hulk but then most chronic steriod users always tend to have cardiovascular problems.I dont think a normal person who is not a professional body builder or is not a wrestler would be opting for the type of muscles possessed by body builders.I think a normal b bloke would want to go for lean muscles..something of the range like the one that C.ronaldo has.If ur muscle is bulked up that u end up looking like the incredible hulk and u not a professional body builder ppl will be looking at u oddly.too much can also be bad cheesy
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
luscioustrish:
Apetamin, Cyprigold and weight gain powders will help you.
nothing better than using natural food to bulk up..all these drugs always have their downsides that can be detrimental to the human body.the ppl who produce these drugs will never tell u that.

3 Likes

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by DaSkinnydude(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
ThierryJay:
Hello daskinnydude, Are you as skinny and tall as the skit comedian Okiki, one of Sidney talker's gees? Or are you more like Laycon skinny with average height.

Wear your skinnyness with confidence just like those two guys I mentioned. Also, follow the plenty body building and dieting advice already provided by several nairalanders. You'll be fine. If it helps, I was very skinny at 20 too. My story started to change as I became more confident and started to exercise. Now I have a model like tall frame.

Definitely not the laycon kinda skinny....I think I'm actually taller than both of them...... my height doesn't make me look skinny, except I pull of my shirt..... I don't wear shorts too (skinny legs)
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by dorin27(f): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol take cork serious, at ur own peril..
luckily, I did not
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by darediamond(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
DaSkinnydude:
Good day Nairalanders

I'm posting this here cos this is one of the most active sections. Please I need your advice

I'm 20 years, normal height, decent looking, but I'm skinny AF.
I have very skinny wrists (and legs).
Heck, slightly below my rib cages i even have holes on both sides.

Even when i'm with friends, I don't pull off my shirt.
I've been having insecurities and self esteem issues because of this.

I love short sleeve shirts but I can't wear them.

I can't even wear a wristwatch.

I'm someone who likes a well built muscular body, but as of now I can't afford to maintain a steady diet (say a particular amount of calories a day).

To the body builders and health experts in the house, here are my questions -

(WITHOUT A STEADY DIET)
1 - With my current body, can I gain more muscle/weight through rigorous exercises (like calisthenics)/ gyyming ?

2- How can I make my thin wrists and legs thicker ?

3- To gain more weight, are there supplements I can take with my normal diet?

Cc: Neduluiz, Pansophist

Thanks in anticipation.
The level of Nutrients in your body is the deal determinant of how fleshy you would be.
CALCIUM is one of the major nutrients that must never be low in your body as a Man of you want to grow muscles naturally.
This is why MASTURBATION and or too much sex is bad for a Man.

Eat more of Plant Protein. Take Custard along with milk often. Get CalciMag and take it often too. Just eat Balanced diet always and always Drink plenty of Water not those carbonated drinks nor energy drinks. If you must drink anything apart from Water, let it be Soya made milk.

Stop wasting calcium in your body.

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by manunitedbabes: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin odi egwu ohhh
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by DaSkinnydude(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lavish88:
I used to have your body type and I struggled with it for many years. Everything changed when I started taking whey protein supplements. It costs around 15k and you'll start seeing results in 2 weeks.

Really?
This is the 3rd time I've seen Whey on this thread

How do i use it?
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dude I'm way thinner than you. I'm sure I'm the thinnest guy I've ever seen. No worries. Dem no dey share money for fat people. By the way I do 80 push ups every day so my chest doesn't look so flat. I want to start doing squats for my thighs to have small muscle as well. Thinner guys are cute and I'm cute with pink lips.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by DaSkinnydude(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Telsidelake:

I wanted to write 'love yourself' 'vanity' etc and all that sh*t. But i deleted it. Nowadays, women go to plastic surgeons to change the way they look. Why not men?

My brother, it seems you are not earning an income yet.

Focus on your studies (if you are in school) so you can get a good job or start a business when you finish.

When you start making money, you will start eating well, dressing well, smelling like a bouquet of wood spice.

Naturally, you will gain weight. If you don't gain and you still have self esteem issues, you can try out weight gain pills.

In the meantime, love yourself. Develop the courage to laugh at yourself. It's not that deep. Comedians who are ugly use their ugliness to make jokes. By so doing, they are in control. You can't make jest of them because they acknowledge and accept their flaws.

All the best.

Thanks smiley
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by raphy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
make I no waka pass without helping you with some advice.
make u de eat fruit more.and do press up everyday..eat well too lift dumb bells to make ur wrist stronger.n fattter. do press up but don't go street joggin yet.do light exercise.

and take some supliment for ur health.

ask the pharmacist.

stay strong don't smoke too much or self-service too much.OK.

I hope I help .

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you want to add weight, go to the nearest pharmacy and buy Oraxin syrup, you must surely add.

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by raphy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
lefulefu:
well op might be a beginner..as for steriod usage yea it gives u muscles and even bigger muscles that u will be looking like the incredible hulk but then most chronic steriod users always tend to have cardiovascular problems.I dont think a normal person who is not a professional body builder or is not a wrestler would be opting for the type of muscles possessed by body builders.I think a normal b bloke would want to go for lean muscles..something of the range like the one that C.ronaldo has.If ur muscle is bulked up that u end up looking like the incredible hulk and u not a professional body builder ppl will be looking at u oddly.too much can also be bad cheesy

this guy has a point .but don't try steroids.o it has side effect that can make u run mad later like some former wrestlers who kill therr wife n Kidd n.kill there self too.

say no to steroid gain ur muscle Natural.

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by DaSkinnydude(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
proclinician:
Can you afford to eat Domino pizza 2500 everyday for one year? There lies the answer you seek. The result will blow your mind.

Aah! This one na die oo

No, i can't afford it, NOT YET.
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by SATANNIST: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
Hello.

I am 22 years old, I am not as skinny as you described but I used to be like that until I became 20 years old.

I used to weigh 59kg when I was 17 but now I weigh 69kg. I'm quite tall also

I think you should go to pharmacy for cyproheptadine or cyprigold, this helped me gain weight after I used it for few months. (Answer to question 3)

You need body fat to get muscles, I suppose, so use the supplement above to get some fat and exercise to convert to muscles. (Answer to question 1)
caprigold that makes me sleep like an idiot. op avoid this guy o. those drugs will make u weak through out the day
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Burchester: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wow
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
caprigold that makes me sleep like an idiot. op avoid this guy o. those drugs will make u weak through out the day
is that not what fat is?

weak
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by juniorstar(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
DaSkinnydude:

Just one of each everyday right?
boiled, cooked, or fried.?
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bojass:
If you ave small change try and buy WHEY protein goes for "9k max" but if u can't afford it try and make Soyamilk/fura De nunu ur favorite drink...rmber cypril gold been describe for u early get side effect.and concernin gym aspect i can be of help by giving u follow up and train you on light program...07067736074 whatsapp line.

Hello boss... Please where do you get your whey protein for 9k

Help a brother biko
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by SATANNIST: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Durentt:
is that not what fat is?

weak
what are you saying man. stop advising people with shitty advice.
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
what are you saying man. stop advising people with shitty advice.
I will beat you
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by DaSkinnydude(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
showafrica:

Bro no take any drug, just eat rice and drink beer often. Beer na weight gainer and rice na powerful cab. We dey find way to lose weight u dey find way to gain. This life self no balance at all. I weigh 130kg and doc is advicing me to come back to 100kg by all means. I don try tire, no way. But if i leave beer for a week or so, i lose some kg. If i drink it adds up again.

Drink beer? I don't want potbelly na lipsrsealed ... I just want to look fit
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by madjune(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
You really got be careful as people are telling you eat this, drink that.

Chill.

First, check your DNA.
Your parent's structure logically should affect how your physique builds up.
At your age too, depending on body type; your metabolism may be higher.
Could be you burn fat quicker.
But, this could slow with age, in your early 30s; you'd start to store bit more fat.

Moreso, your frame could be a blessing in disguise because fat is a killer.
God knows why He gave you that body.

Eat good. Don't over eat. Get good sleep, exercise and focus more on intellectual pursuits and stuff to enrich your soul and pocket and with time; your body will assume it's God's destined shape.

1 Like

Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by DaSkinnydude(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
SKhanmi:

No, just ensure you eat a balanced diet. Reason why eggs(raw & boiled) are on the menu. You should be finishing 2crates per month on the norm. And yam porridge and beans is another cheat. Eating that stuff 3 times a week while on pushups is something else. Don't overdo it if you have a weak stomach though. But looking back over my diet then, there was nothing spectacular added, just the normal food items everyone can buy.

lol... For me, eating yam porridge and beans is not a cheat, it's a bonus grin

Thanks for the tips, I appreciate.
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Aye man!
Shits bad
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
raphy:

this guy has a point .but don't try steroids.o it has side effect that can make u run mad later like some former wrestlers who kill therr wife n Kidd n.kill there self too.

say no to steroid gain ur muscle Natural.
going nuts is not even one of the serious sideeffects.One of the most side effects is that it can give you heart attack .As for chris benoit who murdered his wife and son what i feel in his case is that maybe he stopped using it or he reduced his intake and it gave him withdrawal effects which made him go nuts cheesy.going natural is best but one thing u should know is if u are in a competetive body building programme or any of these professional wrestling u might be forced to use it to maximize output cheesy
Re: I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Sadly, someone somewhere is praying earnestly for weight loss.

This life is funny!

Doctor said that underweight is as bad as overweight, just that all focus is on overweight.
Secondly, underweight causes insecurity as much as overweight. Only those who are underweight understand this, it might might be funny to you. I remember me weighing 45kg at 20. I started gaining weight after I got married.
I wouldn't want Op DaSkinnydude to take drugs, extra fat and muscle will come with age and better food (nutrients and quantity) intake. All those drugs are meant for treating some illnesses, making people hungry is just one of their side effects. And they have a lots of terrible side effects. One could become addict and there will be withdrawal effects too if one tries to quit. Just eat and exercise.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria / Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.