Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bbnaija: You Will Be Hard To Cum ,You Have No Current – Nengi Tells Laycon (vide - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: You Will Be Hard To Cum ,You Have No Current – Nengi Tells Laycon (vide (486 Views)

BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: You Will Be Hard To Cum ,You Have No Current – Nengi Tells Laycon (vide by Revolva(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemates, Laycon and Nengi are obviously best of friends, and are not shy to talk about their private lives.

In a recent video circulating online, Nengi can be heard telling Laycon that he is not easily moved by women and has no ‘Current’

Nengi says “you look like those men that doesn’t cum in time during intercourse ,(an informal name of male orgasm).
Responding to her statement, Laycon stated that he has learnt the art of self control and can only be moved by a woman when he chooses to.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnfiUOdiOi4
Re: Bbnaija: You Will Be Hard To Cum ,You Have No Current – Nengi Tells Laycon (vide by saheedbadmus(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmm Lekan and nnegi..
Re: Bbnaija: You Will Be Hard To Cum ,You Have No Current – Nengi Tells Laycon (vide by MisterFelix1(m): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Chai! See the girl Ozo was embarrassing himself for. She's basically telling Laycon that he will last in bed and she will like to be f*cked by him!
In fact, I will tiger-slap any simp I see on the road today angry
If you watch this show and you don't cashout from it via Weendict.com, sorry for you!

(1) (Reply)

Feracious Lions Attack Thieves (video) / Bbnaija 2021 Live Stream : Liquorose And Emmanuel On A Date / Top 5 Best Netflix Series Of 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.