Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? (39130 Views)

RE- DM For Price: The Reason Why Many Online Vendors Do It / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? by StrandsEvents: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
I’m actually impressed by a Nigeria brand @Zorkleshoes on IG that wrote it boldly on thier bio and on thier website home page and they do practice the exchange for you and are always willing to refund. I made a mistake with the size of shoe I ordered, it still fit and was just a bit tight. If it was another brand I’ll just manage it but because I love the shoe so much, I just asked for exchange and they did without charging for delivery. Why cant all Nigeria brands do this.

Re: DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
StrandsEvents:

I’m actually impressed by a Nigeria brand @Zorkleshoes on IG that wrote it boldly on thier bio and on thier website home page and they do practice the exchange for you and are always willing to refund. I made a mistake with the size of shoe I ordered, it still fit and was just a bit tight. If it was another brand I’ll just manage it but because I love the shoe so much, I just asked for exchange and they did without charging for delivery. Why cant all Nigeria brands do this.

They have really nice stuff. I’ll follow them ASAP. I always struggle to find online vendors for trendy male items. I need to buy for my sugar- you sow to receive. Men no too hard... grin
Re: DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? by Laboni: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2020
It’s stressful and to me, I don’t bother myself once you tell me “DM for a price”.. Even if you want to hide your price from your competitors, just put any price tag above the actual price and put (negotiable) by the side.. Eg. An item of say 3k, just tag it ... Price: N6,000 (negotiable). Any serious customer will dm you right away to negotiate the price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help / Kuda Bank Lost ₦6 Billion In 2021 / Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.