Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday (1538 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by Gjrich(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is the perfect example of when God serve you Chicken in front of your enemy while they struggle with their bone and garri.

After disgracing Oshiomole and the APC Guber candidate Pastor Ize Iyamu at the recently conducted Election, the sitting Governor and newly Elected Governor is about to do something shocking.

Mehn, there are level to this things and if this should eventually happen ehn, Nigerians won’t forget it any time soon.

Well, I know the recent loser Pastor Ize Iyamu won’t allow that to happen – NEVER!

Guys

Do You Think This Makes Sense & You Want Gov. Obaseki To Go Ahead?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by dollytino4real(f): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
this is psalms 23 in action. thou preparest a table b4 my enemies!,good start sir!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by Goldp5988(f): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
what I see here is maturity, election no bi do or die affair, no permanent enemy.

And its a game, there must be a winner .

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ur type are the reason why politician take politics as do or die, why did u want to have heart attack on election that doesn't consign you, as a pastor, I expect Izeamu to preside church and pray for Obaseki and Edo, provided ur imagination will come to reality. If Izeamu doesn't win today he may win next time. After all Obaseki is not different from any other politicians in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by Dreal1247: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
I doubt this.
Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by Burgerlomo: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
But the Governor and his Deputy supposed to go to another church for the Thanksgiving, unless if that's the church both or one of them are attending prior to the election.
Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by Mayng01(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is one hell of a hibigibijibies before ize iyamu.
Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hahaha grin
Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by WonderManly(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Gjrich:
This is the perfect example of when God serve you Chicken in front of your enemy while they struggle with their bone and garri.

After disgracing Oshiomole and the APC Guber candidate Pastor Ize Iyamu at the recently conducted Election, the sitting Governor and newly Elected Governor is about to do something shocking.

Mehn, there are level to this things and if this should eventually happen ehn, Nigerians won’t forget it any time soon.

Well, I know the recent loser Pastor Ize Iyamu won’t allow that to happen – NEVER!

Guys

Do You Think This Makes Sense & You Want Gov. Obaseki To Go Ahead?
Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Remember to take some selfie after service.

Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by Edyice: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Pastor iyamu will be absent on Sunday grin grin in his own church ooo shocked
Re: Gov. Obaseki To Hold Thanksgiving Service At Pastor Ize Iyamu’s Church On Sunday by eneyoduke(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
We will not take it grin cool

(1) (Reply)

500k Bet For Trump [PICTURES] / I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage / Video:do You Remember A Man Who Proposed To A Lady & Received A Hot Slap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.