Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time (30550 Views)

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by freeborn02: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

What makes up the GDP of a state? Don’t you know it’s also a result of the people sweat and the it is the gross domestic product of the state that is called GDP. Without the people and the industries there won’t be GDP in the first place.

Right from the beginning of the world, human wants are insatiable and there will always be rich and poor. You just need to compare the metrics of Lagos with the other states and know how much poor they are when talking about poverty metrics.

All the UNDP poverty statistics reported showed that Lagos has the least poverty in Nigeria and it is by far better than her colleague states.

I have been to New York before and I swear on God, Quran, Bible, and my mother that I’ve been there before.

Not everyone on Nairaland is wretched bro, I’m telling you things based on the strength of intelligence.

Since the sign of suffering still appears on the poeple despite Lagos' huge GDP, doesn't that Nena the people are only working to enrich tinubu while they remain poor?

Since the streets of Lagos still sitnk, what then is the benefit of a huge GDP?

Or is the GDP only contributed to be stored in tinubu's billion vans, while you continue to play the fo by defending the man robbing you and your entire family? Does that paint you like a man with a functional brain?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by seunayantokun(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
SmartProf:
He spoke before the election and was ignored by the real voters. All these 'robust reply' or 'appropriate time' grammer is indirectly telling you to expect nothing. The man ticket been cut, short and simple.

Wetin im wan talk for di matter self?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lagos is independent of oil and they are the first state to get their revenue higher than the allocation they received from the center. Abuja and Ogun state were the other two states that achieved that.

There is one thing that will work for something, the Human Resources you mentioned was due to the fact that Lagos gives environment for intellectuals to prosper and dreams to be fulfilled.

Facebook is building her second office In Africa in Lagos not because of crude oil, but because of the intellectual resources Lagos boasts of.

Delta by far received the highest allocation among Nigerian states but yet it is still not a viable state because they misused the opportunity presented by oil which is why you need to salute Lagos.

Mr. A can have 1million whole Mr. B have 500k. But Mr B might be more successful than Mr. A if he knows how to manage it better than Mr A.

Lagos is not independent of oil. It gets allocation from an oil funded national govt. And just to let u know it goes thru recessions during the oil price slumps. 90 percent of the forex used in lagos commerce is oil dollars. cbn sourced. And the deals that are processed, the biggest that is, are power and hydrocarbons.
U make it seem as tho it goes thru a separate economic cycle from the rest of Naija. Were u there in 2016?

All the gains u mentioned are just a result of the HR rich Nigeria that has equipped Lagos with its dynamism. Nigeria is the most important variable. Lagos is nothing without it. U seem to not understand what intrinsic value is? Same reason ehy Jeddah is important but wouldn't survive without the activity in Dhahran-Dammam. Chances are that would never visit Dhahran but without it, Jeddah would not thrive.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Silver and Gold I do not have, but what I do have I will give...

Despite the fact that I admire Tinubu for his political sagacity and for being a founder and a leader of the party that produced the best President of Nigeria, I humbly advise he congratulate Governor Godwin Obaseki for his victory and the INEC for working hard to ensure the election was free and fair.

He's a role model and shouldn't waste any more time. He should put a congratulatory call through to Obaseki.

The people have spoken.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Patriots.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Simplyleo aka simplyseyi has switched to another moniker to reduce the shame he has been suffering after the Edo election! cheesy

You can run but can never hide!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Monday60655(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who even need your fucking speech? To hell with your useless speech. Shameless failure.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by NSK4U(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2020
really a shameless man with no political sagacity.

when he talks, all that comes to mind is 'lifeless over hyped dullard'... .. tufia at some peeps role models!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2020
My sole Presidential candidate come 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Gval123: 2:21am On Sep 24, 2020
Oga , u nor get anything to talk. you talk, Edo people vex, reject u and ur guy Oshomole. Maybe if u talk again now, Nigerians might just reject APC entirely. Nor go let Nigerians debubulize u and them debabalize oshomole oh. respect ur old age, start day break melon for for, just to take day busy. you be old man na, ah, go your yam balm, lose am and start fixing it again, so u can be busy. Abeg, this generation day vex oh. That una yeye tribal card nor go work again oh. See, tibubu, make i just tell u, no yoruba man for follow u go war, e nor day, because u be evil. go huse go break melon, u don old. old man way wan still day use street name ( jababang) forget oh, ur foot soldiers day reduce daily oh, who nor wise? if u do anyhow for ondo election, them go beat u. yes, beat u like baby. you get luck say u nor go Edo na, them be don buy ur weep already, chai, i trust edo boys na, u think say na Lagos u day way u day misbehave, them go beat u. I nor wan hear ur voice again oh. Because even Buhari want make boys beat u. Him go come out for TV tell Nigerians say old man way nor respect himself, make them beat am. Edo boys will floog sheet out of ur yansh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by DEROX: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Noel19:

My point is this; There's no bus Stop or motor park where you won't find Agberos in Lagos and southwest. If you look closely, you'll notice that now Yoruba youths despise education because of how lucrative Tinubu made touting in Lagos. What's is the future of a region where most of its youths are quickly taking after Agbero? Try and see reason, E get why.
which of the Yoruba yoths despise education because last time I checked in the last law school call to bar last week 28 out of 35 best student was from university of Ibadan and the overall best was Yoruba Muslim
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by saintaustine(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

Like my friend Ngpatriot said!

—Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

—Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

—Lagos is the home to the most intellectual IT resources not Edo state

—Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

—Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

OLODO.

WE are not comparing the social Economy important or capacity of both states.

We are only comparing the political atmosphere of Lagos with that of EDO.

An atmosphere where one single entity decide what happens in a state politically.

I agree and I know that Lagos is far more develop than EDO, but the people of EDO are far wiser than than indigene of Lagos.

EDO nor be Lagos.
This statement is absolutely correct.
EDO People can not endure the over bearing excesses of one man.

They are truly wise, unlike the coward indigenes of Lagos.

EDO Nor be lagos
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Silver and Gold I do not have, but what I do have I will give...

Despite the fact that I admire Tinubu for his political sagacity and for being a founder and a leader of the party that produced the best President of Nigeria, I humbly advise he congratulate Governor Godwin Obaseki for his victory and the INEC for working hard to ensure the election was free and fair.

He's a role model and shouldn't waste any more time. He should put a congratulatory call through to Obaseki.

The people have spoken.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Patriots.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

How is he the best president ??
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Willy123(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2020
sharonihemena:
The people that matter have all spoken. PMB, APC Acting National Chairman, APC Chairman Edo State, even US Mission in Nigeria has released a statement. So in what capacity will he be speaking?
For his family... there is nothing wrong in that.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Osas4lav(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
He should shatapp dia, who em talk go help. Instead of him to respect himself and apologize
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by viviangist: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
SmartProf:
He spoke before the election and was ignored by Daily Sermons the real voters. All these 'robust reply' or 'appropriate time' grammer is indirectly telling you to expect nothing. The man ticket been cut, short and simple.

Ok
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

Like my friend Ngpatriot said!

—Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

—Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

—Lagos is the home to the most intellectual IT resources not Edo state

—Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

—Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, has the largest population, most oil and gas industry and other sectors have their main office/base in Lagos now tell me if that was your godfather's effort?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last / Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process / I’m Sad Adeleke Won On PDP Platform – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.