Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time (30565 Views)

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Meteng: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
The one he spoke before the election did not work, na dis one after the election go come work?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by alfredthegreat(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
When I read the jagons the Yorubas comment on this page I laugh.if tommorow the federal government develop the sea ports in South South it is over for you. Tribalism is very dominant in Lagos State.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

You're just mumuing yourself upandan.

I am not done with you.

This is Enugu domiciled in the Region called poverty capital of the south according to statistics.

Can you see the sea of brownroof!

Check the bus in the image below. It writes “Government of Enugu State” straight from google map!

[img]https:///65535/50182429296_c8e286b8da_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50182429231_734cf90bb4_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50182429181_924765f622_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50181887833_c77c90c1d4_b_d.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by tollyboy5(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tareq1105:

Person wey never bin to Lagos dey type nonsense.
Where dis 1 know 4 Lagos! I sabi Lagos like my left hand
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Barbilius:
The same ibadan is where your vagabond tribesmen can't stop coming to, thronging the place like refugees and constituting nuisance everywhere. So they dem even dey fight on top chieftaincy

You're right but is that why your poor Landlords who inherited their houses are charging astronomical rents and to the extent of renting out their apartment while they sleep on the roof of their houses.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

You are a drunkard!

You can see the google coordinate on all the brown roof images and you can clearly see it is ENUGU.

Enugu is a shithole and I don’t know why this argument is brought to this trend in the first place coz I was taking solely about Edo before you bring shame to Enugu.

See Enugu!

img]https:///65535/50182687742_6ddda39fe8_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50182429606_8fe1503521_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50181888168_91aa69dc4c_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50182429446_f8c0bd528f_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50182429416_e46f69e442_b_d.jpg[/img]

I know that you're still in sifia pains as regards to how your Lord and slave master lost woefully to Obaseki.

Take it easy, the Lord is your strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I am not done with you.

This is Enugu domiciled in the Region called poverty capital of the south according to statistics.

Can you see the sea of brownroof!

Check the bus in the image below. It writes “Government of Enugu State” straight from google map!

[img]https:///65535/50182429296_c8e286b8da_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50182429231_734cf90bb4_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50182429181_924765f622_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50181887833_c77c90c1d4_b_d.jpg[/img]

Fake images from Ibadan Express news media
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

I know that you're still in sifia pains as regards to how your Lord and slave master lost woefully to Obaseki.

Take it easy, the Lord is your strength.

Now you’ve been silenced.

Next time don’t throw stone when you live in a glass house!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by zoedew: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
When one announces he wishes to speak on an issue when he simply could have done so it signposts two things in the minimum. First, he is short of words. Second, in the knowledge that what he has to say lacks flavour not likely to be savoured he seeks to generate interest in what he would have to say! Both are lectures after the Saturday examinations! We now know who is the political lizard and who is the political lion of Edo State.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

Like my friend Seunmsg said!

—Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

—Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

—Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

—Lagos is the home to the most intellectual IT resources not Edo state

—Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

—Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

—Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

Out of context and quite misleading. Lagos is the center of economic and social functions in Nigeria. Also used to house the political n mikitary centers. It also is the gateway to the Nigerian economy. Not for inherent advantages ot attributes but rather because of the colonial legacy.

60 percent of the usd value of investments to Nigeria are toward oil projects and gas powered electrification. The monies pass thru Lagos but have nothing to do with it directly. Ppl work for the institutions and firms that converge there for economoc activity. There is no real inherent value. It is all relative to the existence of Nigeria.

Companies based there feed off the concentration of ppl from all over Nigeria. In fact, numerous Edo ppl have contributed themselves to the economy there. If Lagos were to administratively shift to Benin Rep all the investment will stpp and ppl will leave to go to whatever center takes over the receipt of funds.

There is a widely help misconception about cities.... they are the result of the resources elsewhere not the other way around. Take away PH from Nigeria and same thing too. As long as u do not remove the oil resources and natural gas from the ground. And ofc u do not kill off the population, every city in Nigeria is dispensable. Most of them were nothing pre-Nigeria. And are only what they are due to Nigeria's economic fortunes.

That being said, Edo no be Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Now you’ve been silenced.

Next time don’t throw stone when you live in a glass house!

Just look at yourself, silence who? Go and ask who I am on this forum.

By the time I'm through with you ehn...youll regret your stay on NAIRALAND
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by skyhoney: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Philipponzaghi: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dasuks:

Out of context and quite misleading. Lagos is the center of economic and social functions in Nigeria. Also used to house the political n mikitary centers. It also is the gateway to the Nigerian economy. Not for inherent advantages ot attributes but rather because of the colonial legacy.

60 percent of the usd value of investments to Nigeria are toward oil projects and gas powered electrification. The monies pass thru Lagos but have nothing to do with it directly. Ppl work for the institutions and firms that converge there for economoc activity. There is no real inherent value. It is all relative to the existence of Nigeria.

Companies based there feed off the concentration of ppl from all over Nigeria. In fact, numerous Edo ppl have contributed themselves to the economy there. If Lagos were to administratively shift to Benin Rep all the investment will stpp and ppl will leave to go to whatever center takes over the receipt of funds.

There is a widely help misconception about cities.... they are the result of the resources elsewhere not the other way around. Take away PH from Nigeria and same thing too. As long as u do not remove the oil resources and natural gas from the ground. And ofc u do not kill off the population, every city in Nigeria is dispensable. Most of them were nothing pre-Nigeria. And are only what they are due to Nigeria's economic fortunes.

That being said, Edo no be Lagos

We are both saying the same thing.

Edo can NEVER be Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Overself: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Silver and Gold I do not have, but what I do have I will give...

Despite the fact that I admire Tinubu for his political sagacity and for being a founder and a leader of the party that produced the best President of Nigeria, I humbly advise he congratulate Governor Godwin Obaseki for his victory and the INEC for working hard to ensure the election was free and fair.

He's a role model and shouldn't waste any more time. He should put a congratulatory call through to Obaseki.

The people have spoken.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Patriots.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Dead meat sellergringrin
Why u change ur Monika?
Zombie,is trying to hide.
gringrin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Ratedgang: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why una dey do APC like this na.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Ratedgang: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Overself:

Dead meat sellergringrin
Why u change ur Monika?
Zombie,is trying to hide.
gringrin
this guy how you take know....hahahahahahaha...
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Noel19: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Good that an illeterate Agbero can make the future of Lagosian prosperous.

Lagos is the destination of economic prosperity and every tribe is given a fair share to hustle and flourish in the land of the free.

Now just think a little bit, of Lagos is removed from Nigeria and if Edo was removed from Nigeria, which one will Nigeria feel the impact much?

Edo State is a backward state known only for their prostitutions abroad but Lagos is the symbol of hope for Nigeria which explained why it is the most popular state of Nigeria in the world known for its economic power!

Tinubu Jagaban is part of the story of the Lagos dream!

Lagos is the destination of economic prosperity and every tribe is given a fair share to hustle and flourish in the land of the free.

Thank God you know that Lagos is a no man's land.

when we were telling you people this it seems like we don't know what we are saying.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by alfredthegreat(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tinubu will soon be disgraced. How can he be choosing who become King in Lagos State, he made the present oba of oniru ,oba of ikorodu even oba of Lagos Kings against the wish of the people and the gods.am ashamed for lagosian who have sold their birth right for peanut.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Overself: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ratedgang:
this guy how you take know....hahahahahahaha...
U dey mind the idiot. Him don tire for d curse Nigerians are hipping on him.
gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by femi4love(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sometimes, slience is golden.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Horlarwaileh(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
continue action rubbish so we can know who you are before we mistakenly vote you in as wrong candidate in 2023 presidential election.

You have nothing wise to say unless if you want tell us that obaseki is wiser that you and your yeye man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

We are both saying the same thing.

Edo can NEVER be Lagos!

Nope we are not. Lagos PH Abuja etc are nothing without their relative position within a HR rich and oil rich Nigeria. U are assigning Lagos an undue intrinsic value that isn't true.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by okuta007: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
[[s]quote author=Philipponzaghi post=94228353]Edo is not Lagos truly!

Like my friend Ngpatriot said!

—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

The list goes on...

Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.
[/quote][/s]

....but all these you mentioned are the private property of one [brown teeth, bed wetting opolor eyed bullion van drug baron controller- general] and Edo people will never be naive to allow that happen in their state grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by freeborn02: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

You are a coward first for not answering my question and that showed you know that Edo is a failed state.

Tinubu speaks in Edo election because he is an APC party leader just as Wike and Atiku spoke in support of PDP. Wike even went to Edo on Election Day to support his party, if Tinubu had done that the idiots would have still complain.

You hate what you fear!

And you are desperate to win a failed state?!

Your life would have been better if you are just a coward.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by truehero(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Edo is not Lagos truly!

Like my friend Ngpatriot said!

The list goes on...

Oga despite all this your talk, Lagos is Lagos because of the collective input of all Nigerians. Just stop the chest beat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Horlarwaileh(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Like how many time we don you say Edo no be Lagos and you said no.

Kawi fomo eni kogbo, kasori fomo eni agba.Is Yoruba proverb better you listen to me next time. Never emerge for 2023 presidential election if you don't want to be berried out of the politics.
That's is another warning.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by Barbilius: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

You're right but is that why your poor Landlords who inherited their houses are charging astronomical rents and to the extent of renting out their apartment while they sleep on the roof of their houses.
And that's why erosion and red mud chased you vagrants away from your cursed land that you can't even sit your ass there.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time by 8stargeneral: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
People that matters has spoken... we don't care about ur smelling talk...continue dying in pains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 / Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.