Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,773 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line (23330 Views)

Rabe Ibrahim Jibia Slumps, Dies During Wedding Ceremony In Katsina (Photos) / Contract For The Kano-Maradi, Kano-Dutse Railway Project Has Been Signed / Transport Ministry Complies With FOI Request On $1.96 Billion Kano-Mardi Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Earnonline2: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by baralatie(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ustec:

How did you know there is no agreement, is Niger republic now controlled by the FGN,
The projects are fully funded by the construction campanies, how they get the money to execute the projects is non of FGN business, this is done to avoid abandonments and embezzlements from whoever succeeds this current government.
The revenue generated from those project will be use to pay the debts on a long term base,
Lets see how whoever succeeds buhari manage that.

a: the rail link project is been funded and built by China.So it is not free if China spends #2 billion to build that rail Nigeria will pay China in cash or Kind.

b:In Niger republic China has serious investments in it's mining and newly discovered oil reserves.China is not doing that for free either.
you pie we the two and two together.
this rail link is not because Nigeria and Niger decided to fund project?

you see the bolded na laugh I dey laugh.who will pay the $2 billion (in terms of revenue generation}.is it from the subsidized transport cost within Nigeria from Daura or the custom will station at Nigeria border and stop train to collect import duty abi wetin be the levy that they want collect or Nigeria will mount toll gate for the train
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by brainhgeek(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Is insanity a new normal up there?
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by RTSC: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

They can never be as poor as Biafra that cant feed itself.
Now, i have seen the real source of your stupidity.

The lowest malnutrition rate according to official govt statistics is in "biafra".

Infact, the south west has the highest degree of stunted growth in the south, while the north is on an apocalyptic level.

May stupidity never depart from your family line.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
RTSC:

Now, i have seen the real source of your stupidity.

The lowest malnutrition rate according to official govt statistics is in "biafra".

Infact, the south west has the highest degree of stunted growth in the south, while the north is on an apocalyptic level.

May stupidity never depart from your family line.

I thought you were going to bed?

Just take a good gulp of sniper this night to end it all.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by BIGGESThead6: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
another one

why not declare rules null and void so we can defend ourselves

s.eun take note

Trash.
NA you Dey find trouble, but when I serve you back in your own coin, you go dey call modes upandan grin grin grin. Can't you handle your fight by yourself? Be a man for ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
baralatie:

aba _ p.h link is a stand alone .it is not linked to any other place in Nigeria

Please Sir, I don't know what you mean by linked to any other place. I know it's linked to Kaduna/Kano, can't remember which one, cos I took it from Nasarawa and passed through Benue.

There were connecting rails along the line also, although I don't know where they led to
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by freeborn02: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Miracle1991:
so railway line is rubbish according to your brain abi? Why are you people like this? Why are you people full of hate? I hope the second Niger bridge is Also rubbish. You clap for a governor that share kerosene but insult a president that provides you with means of transportation. No wonder your governors are doing nothing.

You obviously don't know how to read. Go back and digest the original post and my comment so. That you u can realise how stupid you sound.

So, you are one of the dumb people that think anyone opposed to Buhari is automatically an igbo?! Boy, look for a big stone and smash your head against it. That thing you call a brain isn't working for you anymore.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by baralatie(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Please Sir, I don't know what you mean by linked to any other place. I know it's linked to Kaduna/Kano, can't remember which one, cos I took it from Nasarawa and passed through Benue.

There were connecting rails along the line also, although I don't know where they led to
you took train from kadunna to p.h?
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Ustec: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
baralatie:

a: the rail link project is been funded and built by China.So it is not free if China spends #2 billion to build that rail Nigeria will pay China in cash or Kind.

b:In Niger republic China has serious investments in it's mining and newly discovered oil reserves.China is not doing that for free either.
you pie we the two and two together.
this rail link is not because Nigeria and Niger decided to fund project?

you see the bolded na laugh I dey laugh.who will pay the $2 billion (in terms of revenue generation}.is it from the subsidized transport cost within Nigeria from Daura or the custom will station at Nigeria border and stop train to collect import duty abi wetin be the levy that they want collect or Nigeria will mount toll gate for the train
All of them together.
We will definitely pay in cash.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
baralatie:

you took train from kadunna to p.h?

I joined the train at Nasarawa... The train was coming from either Kaduna or Kano (can't remember the exact one). I know this because it developed fault and stopped moving in a village in Nasarawa and we had to wait for a new head (engine) which came from same place
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Kingbuhari(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
we will support buhari and nortg over any flat headed Igbo man we know how greedy and evil they are just check the 1966 coup.Also what of the unification decree that got us where we are today who abolished the good regional system of govt because of greed
yellow Muslim still on severe pain over Edo state election hahahahahahaha Thief Ashiwaju bola has been relegated to local dog ntooooor tongue tongue
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Miracle1991:
do you know how much was approved for second niger bridge? Why are you waiting for for your leaders to mobilize youth? You can mobilize yourself nah so we can use some Igbos for Target practice.
You're one of the reasons why the Igbos will keep hating the north and Buhari. even me from the SS, I hate Buhari with passion. shey when time reach, una go come collect taxes to pay off una debt also from the East.... no worry God dey. lass lass e go reach all of us. Abasi aya Mia afo nfen

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

Igbos are not more important than any other Nigerian.

By the way, you spent 16 years supporting PDP.
What did you get?
Shey when Chinese go come collect their money, una go dey say make Igbos join contribute?..God go punish any Igbo where go knowingly contribute

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Shey when Chinese go come collect their money, una go dey say make Igbos join contribute?..God go punish any Igbo where go knowingly contribute

You would pay for 2nd Niger Bridge.

grin
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The North own every flat head. If them do anyhow, we send them out of the Yeast.
You think e go be like 1967...this time they are enough Igbos abroad who will contribute enough money to buy weapons. and don't think you can use the Niger delta oil wealth cause even if we don't go with the Igbos, we won't be staying with Nigeria too. we will fight against Nigeria with everything we have. this contraption must end

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The North own every flat head. If them do anyhow, we send them out of the Yeast.
You think e go be like 1967...this time they are enough Igbos abroad who will contribute enough money to buy weapons. and don't think you can use the Niger delta oil wealth cause even if we don't go with the Igbos, we won't be staying with Nigeria too. we will fight against Nigeria with everything we have, this contraption must end

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

You would pay for 2nd Niger Bridge.

grin
Second Niger bridge was not funded with Chinese loans but Niger delta oil money and to us the Igbos are our brothers so stfu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Miracle1991:
Why are Igbos like this? Buhari spend billions of dollars on second Niger bridge for them northerners did not complain but when he starts building railway for the North they begin to cry. Why are you people full of hate? The amount federal government approved for second niger bridge is more than that 1.9 rubbish.
no worry you go see m. shey Niger republic na part of Nigeria?
When the time comes, even that pipeline we go blow am...
even us where we get oil, we never see anything .na one barren north dey see something.. especially that useless Niger republic. Kai, it will not be well with Lord lugard !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by eagleu: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

If it was in Abia you would have been ecstatic.

You can picket this project tomorrow.

Abia is in Nigeria.
Remember Nigeria?, yes that one Nigeria.
It's like GEJ using scare resources to provide amenities for Cameroon while Kano and Katsina suffer.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Second Niger bridge was not funded with Chinese loans but Niger delta oil money and to us the Igbos are our brothers so stfu

Which oil money and who is we?

I be itsekiri and Igbo no be my brother.

They must pay for that Buhari bridge.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

They can never be as poor as Biafra that cant feed itself.
Yes, and that's why according to the UN, the north account for 90% of poverty in Nigeria
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

Which oil money and who is we?

I be itsekiri and Igbo no be my brother.

They must pay for that Buhari bridge.
Just shut up. I'm from Akwa ibom and I'm sure you not from the Niger delta. you're a Northerner and even if you are really from the delta... you are an embarrassment to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by NGpatriot: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
baralatie:
this debt is unnecessary!
$1.9 billion plus $5 billion mambilla project
that is close to $7 billion waste.

na wa o!

1. Rail line from nigeria to Niger means improved trading activities, easy movement of goods and services and penetration of Nigerian products all over Niger and surrounding countries.

2. Mambila is the largest power project in Nigeria @ 3050 MW.

That power project was left for dead on the drawing board for 40 years by previous administrations, finally, the project is about to be actualized.

They say Nigerian youths are the leaders of tomorrow, but they think and reason like the leaders of yesterday.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by BIGGESThead6: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
AustineJohn908:
You think e go be like 1967...this time they are enough Igbos abroad who will contribute enough money to buy weapons. and don't think you can use the Niger delta oil wealth cause even if we don't go with the Igbos, we won't be staying with Nigeria too. we will fight against Nigeria with everything we have, this contraption must end

Where are your Abroad Igbo's when the North Dey make Eastern guys swim for potopoto. cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Just shut up. I'm from Akwa ibom and I'm sure you not from the Niger delta. you're a Northerner and even if you are really from the delta... you are an embarrassment to us.

Who is us?

You are from Akwa Ibom and I'm deltan.

You are not Igbo and neither am I.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m / James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.