Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line (23329 Views)

Rabe Ibrahim Jibia Slumps, Dies During Wedding Ceremony In Katsina (Photos) / Contract For The Kano-Maradi, Kano-Dutse Railway Project Has Been Signed / Transport Ministry Complies With FOI Request On $1.96 Billion Kano-Mardi Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by baralatie(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. Rail line from nigeria to Niger means improved trading activities, easy movement of goods and services and penetration of Nigerian products all over Niger and surrounding countries.

2. Mambila is the largest power project in Nigeria @ 3050 MW.

That power project was left for dead on the drawing board for 40 years by previous administrations, finally, the project is about to be actualized.

They say Nigerian youths are the leaders of tomorrow, but they think and reason like the leaders of yesterday.

mambilla project will cost you $5.8 billion to build and yet it will lcost you $1.95 billion to build 3950mw station

improved trading activities?
why did the fg close Benin republic borders and deny access to Ghana and Togo?,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Just shut up. I'm from Akwa ibom and I'm sure you not from the Niger delta. you're a Northerner and even if you are really from the delta... you are an embarrassment to us.

Just see your environment sef.

grin
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by jude79(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Buhari is working, haters are crying.

This is one of the people dragging Nigeria backwards with their tribalism.

But I trust President Buhari. He'll never allow himself to be distracted by haters, psychopaths, chauvinists and enemies of Nigeria.

He's like a moving train, unstoppable. He'll never look back until he takes Nigeria to the promised land.

God bless Nigeria...

SEE HATERS BELOW...

To the haters above, Silver and Gold I do not have, but what I do have I will give you.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, receive sense!

Hahaha, even Satan is claiming to send holy Spirit
Sense kill you there

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

Who is us?

You are from Akwa Ibom and I'm deltan.

You are not Igbo and neither am I.

Yes, I'm not Igbo but I know the Igbos are a better evil than the north.
And if you're a deltan as you said, you should know the some communities in your state identify as Igbos.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by cuteboy2: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

What did PDP give you for 16 years?

Shameless people.

And what has APC given you apart from poverty capital of the world, huge suffocating loans, multiple fuel price increases, electricity tariff hikes, VAT increases, POS transaction levy of N50, bank transfer fee hikes, waterways appropriation, land seizures under false pretense of cattle colony and RUGA, levies of every description, galloping inflation, highest unemployment rate in history of Nigeria, kidnappings, herdsmen killings, nepotism, unbridled corruption and stuffing of babanriga with bundles of dollar notes which was defended by Buhari, etc, etc?

And they have managed to achieve all these in just 6 short years.

You and all those who defend this monumental failure in governance are truly shameless.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Where are your Abroad Igbo's when the North Dey make Eastern guys swim for potopoto. cheesy grin grin grin
Yes, it better to swim on potopoto than to die like flies in the north east like your youths and people are currently doing...just like how those Northerners are dying in the north

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Yes, I'm not Igbo but I know the Igbos are a better evil than the north.
And if you're a deltan as you said, you should know the some communities in your state identify as Igbos.

Who cares what they identify as?

That's their business?

Just look at the kid and the environment in which he lives yet he is trying to direct my thinking.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
cuteboy2:

And what has APC given you apart from poverty capital of the world, huge loans, multiple fuel price increases, electricity tariff hikes, VAT increases, POS transaction fees, bank transfer fees, waterways appropriation, land seizures under false of cattle colony and RUGA, levies of every description, galloping inflation, highest unemployment rate in history of Nigeria, kidnappings, herdsmen killings, etc, etc

Shut up.

Is it not the railway that you want to kill yourself over.

I notice none of you even believe the money would be looted because you know it would be delivered.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rugaria:
Meanwhile Buhari told eastern leaders that there is no money to biuld just one single rail track across eastern Nigeria! And there are still some easterners who fervently believe in this evil contraption

They don't even deserve sand to fortify their erosion ravaged land in the east.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

Who cares what they identify as?

That's their business?

Just look at the kid and the environment in which he lives yet he is trying to direct my thinking.
Shhhh! think whatever you want to think but you have not done anything to deserve my respect. you're an embarrassment, a disgrace of a human... you're one of the reasons I regret being a Nigerian... people like you need to be lynch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

Just see your environment sef.

grin
Yes, that's the kind off environment your beloveth Buhari provided us with...fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Shhhh! think whatever you want to think but you have not done anything to deserve my respect. you're an embarrassment, a disgrace of a human... you're one of the reasons I regret being a Nigerian... people like you need to be lynch

Kufre shut up.

Mokop?
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Yes, that's the kind off environment your beloveth Buhari provided us with...fool!

So he made you poor.
grin
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
AustineJohn908:

Na bacha you dey live.

grin
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Miracle1991: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
RTSC:

I guess igbos dont pay taxes.

Only those that voted for buhari contribute to the economy.

I mean those people in katsina, Niger republic, zamfara that have contributed immeasurably both in human and capital resources to thr Nigerian economy.

Asking if igbos are more important than foreigners from Niger republic.

Nitwit
ipob miscreant, the second Niger bridge is a project that your hero couldn't do but Buhari did it for people.
Do you know how much was approved for that bridge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

Na bacha you dey live.
grin
I live in a better environment than you boi

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Golan007: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
AustineJohn908:
I live in a better environment than you boi

For bacha?
grin
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Vulcanheph(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
35824L:
It is not. It will link Niger Republic to Lagos ports and increase revenue from customs duties. It is more viable than wasting money building rail lines to the five gully erosion ravaged states that will end up swallowed by big gullies.
Are you even listening to yourself, how can you prefer a railway line from Niger republic than one that is within your country, why have you allowed Hate and tribalism to kill your sense of patroitism for your country......please enlighten me of what economical value will such a railway bring to the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by AustineJohn908(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

For bacha?
grin
lol... anything you said but still I live in a better environment than you my boi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by gariepinus: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Shai blacks can never be one...Africa is shit hole...our behavior is awkward.. Our reasoning is backward.. We are uncultured that's why white people undirect us often..

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Vulcanheph(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
cuteboy2:

And what has APC given you apart from poverty capital of the world, huge suffocating loans, multiple fuel price increases, electricity tariff hikes, VAT increases, POS transaction levy of N50, bank transfer fee hikes, waterways appropriation, land seizures under false pretense of cattle colony and RUGA, levies of every description, galloping inflation, highest unemployment rate in history of Nigeria, kidnappings, herdsmen killings, nepotism, unbridled corruption and stuffing of babanriga with bundles of dollar notes which was defended by Buhari, etc, etc?

And they have managed to achieve all these in just 6 short years.

You and all those who defend this monumental failure in governance are truly shameless.
Whoever you are please save your strength and stop Arguin with Zombies....

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Buhari is working, haters are crying.

This is one of the people dragging Nigeria backwards with their tribalism.

But I trust President Buhari. He'll never allow himself to be distracted by haters, psychopaths, chauvinists and enemies of Nigeria.

He's like a moving train, unstoppable. He'll never look back until he takes Nigeria to the promised land.

God bless Nigeria...

SEE HATERS BELOW...

To the haters above, Silver and Gold I do not have, but what I do have I will give you.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, receive sense!

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Miracle1991: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
freeborn02:

You obviously don't know how to read. Go back and digest the original post and my comment so. That you u can realise how stupid you sound.

So, you are one of the dumb people that think anyone opposed to Buhari is automatically an igbo?! Boy, look for a big stone and smash your head against it. That thing you call a brain isn't working for you anymore.
do i need to reply you? No no no, don't fight with a pig less you want to be like a pig. Think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Gamelord007: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
This man- president buhari is mad. Of what economic potential is a railway link to Niger Republic is to us?
1.6 billion dollars can go a long way addressing concerns that should add value to Nigerians. Instead Of that it's N1.6 billion dollars railway link to Niger Republic. This man is simply mismanaging our country. We borrowed money from international creditors for good use in our country, is this where our money is going to? Nigerians Please join me and speak up! It's our money going down the drain
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Issorait
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by seunayantokun(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
naija4life247:
Buhari is mad

All that is required to be callous is to be a dunce. Nigeria has a president whose heart isn't in Nigeria but Niger. Nigerians don't matter to him but his Fulani siblings wherever they are.

It's a continuation of an agenda, like what is happening in Southern Kaduna and other parts of Nigeria where Fulani keep killing others without a single person among them brought to book.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Bleiz(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2020
This one you mentioned has started.

Sammy07:
I'll be disappointed if they start this project before

Lagos - Port Harcourt - Aba - Calabar rail
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by 2016v2017: 12:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:
Meanwhile no single rail line for South East ooo.. Choi.. Niger people seem to be more Nigerians than we igbos oo

Atleast everyone can see the injustice and why Nigeria will continue to breed terrorists up north
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by NGpatriot: 12:33am On Sep 24, 2020
baralatie:

mambilla project will cost you $5.8 billion to build and yet it will lcost you $1.95 billion to build 3950mw station

improved trading activities?
why did the fg close Benin republic borders and deny access to Ghana and Togo?,

1. Who built this and where?

2. Benin border killed our industries, it's also the reason why for so many decades dumped cheap rice, textile all over Nigeria. Closing that border increased rice production in Nigeria.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by NGpatriot: 12:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Miracle1991:
ipob miscreant, the second Niger bridge is a project that your hero couldn't do but Buhari did it for people.
Do you know how much was approved for that bridge?

They are always deaf and blind when it comes to that bridge.
Re: FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 24, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Yes, it better to swim on potopoto than to die like flies in the north east like your youths and people are currently doing...just like how those Northerners are dying in the north
u beta face reality, there are large number of Igbos doing business in North-East and their business isn't affected by the insurgency. They are trading motor spare parts, drugs, building materials and lots more beside all the brothels, the sex workers in most insurgency ravaged areas are occupied by Igbos freely doing their business and yet nothing kill them. Most of Igbos living at East can't understand their utterances abt the business nature of their millions brothers in other regions..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Ogiame Atuwatse Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / United States Confirms Sale Of 12 Attack Helicopters, Others To Nigeria For $1bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.