Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. (641 Views)

The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano / Ipob Youths Storm Govt House Owerri "We Dont Want Fulani Or Almajiri In Imo" / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Lipscomb(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
You think Almajiri could only be found in core north?

There's no doubt that poverty is really ravaging southeast our leaders should do something about this. we will not blame our governors or leaders instead we will still blame Tinubu that not represent our region.

2 Likes

Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Chino4NAUTH: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
I know the op will be one useless and worthless illiterate who doesn't know the difference between children playing and what almajirii means.. In your warped mind u think anywhere children gather to play they're almajirii

Besides there isn't even any location given

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 1 and 8

8 Likes

Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by GallantDuke(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
How are these children almajiri?

7 Likes

Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Lipscomb(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oh now you know the real defination Almajiri. If this picture come from north I know you will not call it child play.
Chino4NAUTH:
I know the op will be one useless and worthless illiterate who doesn't know the difference between children playing and what almajirii means.. In your warped mind u think anywhere children gather to play they're almajirii
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Lipscomb(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa your attention is needed here.
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bro this is not a child play. But I just believe that we can do better than this.
Chino4NAUTH:
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by dangermouse(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:
can u blame someone who has spent all his life in a place? Its called ignorance, a dieases many peeps on nairaland suffer from. A sane mind would easily deduce that the pics was only taken as a meme and for fun.

3 Likes

Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Arrewa: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbos don't have Almajiri.

But they have beggars both child and adult beggars

1 Like

Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Chino4NAUTH: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Ok
This is another picture of almajirii people in kano.. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Arrewa: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

This is another picture of almajirii people in kano.. Lmao
we have large number of beggars in the east stop denying your people

1 Like

Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Lipscomb(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Shut up you can't cover this .
dangermouse:
can u blame someone who has spent all his life in a place? Its called ignorance, a dieases many peeps on nairaland suffer from. A sane mind would easily deduce that the pics was only taken as a meme and for fun.
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Lipscomb(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please expose them.
Arrewa:

1 Like

Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by dangermouse(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lipscomb:
Shut up you can't cover this .
Cover what? Are u not ashamed of urself insulting people u dont even know? Thats the life of a coward and am very sure ur a big one, who cannot stand in front of someone to talk. Argue with facts and not insults, only loosers like u argue with insults!

2 Likes

Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by BlowYourMind: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hahaha
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by dangermouse(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Please can u define almajiri and where have u been in the Southeast? There are beggers everywhere but to say ibos are almajiris is a lie from the pit of hell!
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Ibehtee: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
What rubbish
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by manuel4real(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
almajiri ends in northern nigeria

2 Likes

Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Chino4NAUTH: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Beggers from North
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Chino4NAUTH: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:

These are your cursed useless and worthless illiterate brothers from North
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by dangermouse(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Which are 100 times in your region! Stop promoting falsehoods as an excuse to the failures of ur leaders, instead hold them accountable, be the change if u have the guts!
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by helinues: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
There should be, not Almajiri by name but cry cry baby

Jonathan lose in 2015, he moved on as well as SS people. But not a particular region

Atiku lose the 2019 election, he moved on same as NE People but some people are still in sifia pain.

Obaseki won the just concluded Edo election, he moved on by asking Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu to join him developing Edo, yet some people are still whining about the election that was not in their region

Only cry cry baby behave in such manner
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by dangermouse(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
manuel4real:
almajiri ends in northern nigeria
Dont mind the bunch of loosers. Even yorubas who practice islam dont have almajiris talk more of ibos who dont. Shows that they feel good equating other people with thier nonsense instead of finding ways to eradicate such. Soon they will start blaming others for bokoharam, bandits etc.
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Benevento(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
I learnt they are called Ndi Ayiyos.
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Lipscomb(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
It Seems you need rehabilitation.
dangermouse:
Cover what? Are u not ashamed of urself insulting people u dont even know? Thats the life of a coward and am very sure ur a big one, who cannot stand in front of someone to talk. Argue with fact and not insults, only loosers like u argue with insults!
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by helinues: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Benevento:
I learnt they are called Ndi Ayiyos.

Or Ndi Alagbe.... grin cheesy
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by dangermouse(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lipscomb:
It Seems you need rehabilitation.
Its very obvious btw me and u who does!
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by GallantDuke(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Almajiris in the East?
Joke of the century!
Re: There's Also Almajiri In The Southeast. by Lipscomb(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
But you see them there.
GallantDuke:
Almajiris in the East?

Joke of the century!

(1) (Reply)

Various Mobilization Bulletin For Monday September 28, 2020 Strike In Picture / What State Capital In The Sw Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful And Best In Infr / #End SARS: Buhari Reveals Regret Over Not Working With Ex-ig Of Police, Arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.