Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone (6732 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by vybzkartel: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Is she a witch?
My friend has broken up with her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
...dude should quickly get a refund on this phone.it looks like it has a defect that makes his gf looks MORE beautiful than she normally is. Lol

12 Likes

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by dangermouse(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
How come of all places, its inside a bush that he chose to take her pics? Small small abeg.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by marsman: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
How da fuuuck did this happen. maybe an ogbanje never experienced one

1 Like

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by illicit(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
That must be a work of art

1 Like

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
U need a bottle of gordons. The big size, i mean am

1 Like

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by CosmicPhoenix: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
a rare photo of zzor

12 Likes

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by stephcat: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
...dude should quickly get a refund on this phone.it looks like it has a defect that makes his gf looks MORE beautiful than she normally is. Lol
Brother you are wicked�

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Which kind wahala be this?

Everyone sha wan open thread.

OP you still need to get a needle first.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by winkmart: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
GOOD ONE
Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Where Did U Get Dis Nonsense 4rm?

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by Chimeluv(f): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by Warlord2014(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
MrBrownJay1:
Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by Bossose(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
[b][/b]FAKE NEWS

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by philipstanley(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rubbish
Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
vybzkartel:
Is she a witch?

Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by tobechi74: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Free mode crew. Those with data should explain
Re: My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone by edgeklaus(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Dear friend, you may have heard that "Comparison is the thief of joy", but you need help overcoming it?

Here are *7 fantastic ways to overcome comparison*

Read: https:///3hRJXQC

Please, do follow my blog and drop a comment�

vybzkartel:
Is she a witch?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This Nonsense? / . / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.