Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time (13142 Views)

Ahmad Ibn Taymiyyah: The Tortured Scholar / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / How To Complete Missed Rakah(s) Of A Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by GreatAxeMan: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sin is sin. There's no such thing as minor or major sin and even if there was such a distinction, it isn't the duty of an alleged supreme being to inject sinfulness into the lives of his wretched slaves.

The Hadith clearly says that it is allah who fixed the adultery into the lives of his slaves. Christianity teaches that sin only comes from Satan. In fact for us Christians, the word SIN is an acronym which means Satanic In Nature

So if allah is the organizer of sin, what does that make him?

Lordmoh:

Humans are God's greatest creation, he created us with free will which not even the angels have their own free will. Of course he created us with desires and the verses you Quoted are types of minor sins that humans commit almost everyday which can lead us to the major sins and he the Almighty (swt) the beneficial the most merciful says "call upon me and i shall respond", we seek forgiveness 24/7, we don't have to go to a pastor to intercede for us. The Holy Quran has solutions to all your problems, read it and find the truth cus Jesus pbuh said seek the truth and the truth shall free you
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Sin is sin. There's no such thing as minor or major sin and even if there was such a distinction, it isn't the duty of an alleged supreme being to inject sinfulness into the lives of his wretched slaves.

The Hadith clearly says that it is allah who fixed the adultery into the lives of his slaves. Christianity teaches that sin only comes from Satan. In fact for us Christians, the word SIN is an acronym which means Satanic In Nature

So if allah is the organizer of sin, what does that make him?

I have given you a summary of the verses you Quoted but you're still quoting out of context. Be guided, it's your religion that says every human is born with sin or don't you know about your religion again. So you mean every sin in your religion is the same? For example, As long as a rapist believes in Jesus pbuh, means he's going to heaven?
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by GreatAxeMan: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
My religion says that God created Man with PERFECTION but Man corrupted creation and sin came into the world as a result of man's disobedience to God and obedience to Satan.

Your religion on the other hand says that allah will commit genocide against his slaves if they refuse to commit sins and he will replace them with loyal sinners!

[img]https://images./OvKGagslBDi7MfuXBKysw.jpg[/img]

Your god murders people for not sinning. Mine punishes them for sinning no matter who they are.

Lordmoh:

I have given you a summary of the verses you Quoted but you're still quoting out of context. Be guided, it's your religion that says every human is born with sin or don't you know about your religion again. So you mean every sin in your religion is the same? For example, As long as a rapist believes in Jesus pbuh, means he's going to heaven?
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
My religion says that God created Man with PERFECTION but Man corrupted creation and sin came into the world as a result of man's disobedience to God and obedience to Satan.

Your religion on the other hand says that allah will commit genocide against his slaves if they refuse to commit sins and he will replace them with loyal sinners!

[img]https://images./OvKGagslBDi7MfuXBKysw.jpg[/img]

Your god murders people for not sinning. Mine punishes them for sinning no matter who they are.

And yet again another misquote lmao. Read below and see the sins punishable by death in your religion (st Paul's religion). Whenever you decide to have sense, you'll know that there's only one God, he created me and you but you chose to follow the words of st paul, st Matthew, st luke

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by GreatAxeMan: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Is it a misquote or are you plain dumb? What is the sense in using a passage about the punishment of sin in the Bible to justify your god's insistence that his slaves must continue committing sin?

Here is the Hadith from sunnah.com. Maybe it was prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) who misquoted himself!

https://sunnah.com/muslim:2749

[img]https://images./4fUWlrEqElR01byX2hkFMC.jpg[/img]

Lordmoh:

And yet again another misquote lmao. Read below and see the sins punishable by death in your religion (st Paul's religion). Whenever you decide to have sense, you'll know that there's only one God, he created me and you but you chose to follow the words of st paul, st Matthew, st luke
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lordmoh:

That's your religious beliefs, are you now running away from it, lmao
Foolishness is in your gene for trying to tell me what I believe! Are you me?
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lordmoh:

Every religion has sects, there are lots in Christianity or don't you know? There are sects in islam but only one message (your God is only one, so worship him alone), unlike yours where Jehovah's witnesses have weard beliefs. And once again you've skipped the Bible verses i quoted,lmao
That’s why Sunnis and Shias are killing one another right?

I’m happy that you agree that Islam has sects, which means that Allah lied that Islam is one in surah 23:52

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lordmoh:

A sahih's hadith can be corrupted
After multiple chains of narrations? Be fooling yourself!
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lordmoh:

Once again you lie, the Holy Quran was memorised and written during the lifetime of the prophet (SAW). Read about the Birmingham Qur'an which was carbon dated by non Muslims and find the truth yourself

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

So Uthman sent for the manuscript with Hafsa
"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham [b]to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510 or 4987

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, [b]be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D. 20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

If you ask a Muslim to bring a Quran he will bring out one of the 25 versions of the Quran [b]That means all the current Quran you have in the world today are fake because Utman destroyed all the other Qirats and gave you only one Qirat but 300 Years after, ibn mujahid synthesized the new 7 Qirats from nowhere and that's the source of the Quran you're reading today.[/b]After the compilation they burnt other manuscripts of the Quran which was against what Mohammed said, Mohammed said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects but after Uthman and Zayd were done with their fabrications they burnt all the other Quranic manuscripts including the other dialects of revelation. The instructions to burn the other manuscripts was never given by Muhammad before he died nor by Allah, Zayd and Uthman only acted on their own accounts, and they burnt the evidence to cover up their fabrications and gave the Muslim world the revised edition of the Quran. But the Shia were angry because they knew the Quran had been corrupted. The Muslims continue to read Uthmanic codex of the Quran until 934 AD when ibn mujahid read that Muhammad actually said he received the Quran in 7 different dialects but since Uthman and Zayd had burnt the other dialects up, ibn mujahid then created his own 7 dialects of the Quran which are Nafi; ibn Kathir; ibn 'Amir; Abu Amr; Asim, Hafs; Hamzah; al-Kisai.In 1924 in Cairo Egypt, The Hafs manuscript was edited into the Quran you have today.Hence today's Quran is not the same as the one Mohammed received, it's not the same as the one Uthman and Zayd fabricated, it's a different one entirely. Go and learn my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
advocatejare:

That’s why Sunnis and Shias are killing one another right?

I’m happy that you agree that Islam has sects, which means that Allah lied that Islam is one in surah 23:52

Submitting your will to the one and only true God. Islam is one. The sects is division in beliefs regarding the prophets but one religion. I've made it clear for you once again but you continue to skip mine, tell me about the sects in your religion (st Paul's religion)
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
advocatejare:

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham [b]to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510 or 4987

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, [b]be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D. 20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

If you ask a Muslim to bring a Quran he will bring out one of the 25 versions of the Quran [b]That means all the current Quran you have in the world today are fake because Utman destroyed all the other Qirats and gave you only one Qirat but 300 Years after, ibn mujahid synthesized the new 7 Qirats from nowhere and that's the source of the Quran you're reading today.[/b]After the compilation they burnt other manuscripts of the Quran which was against what Mohammed said, Mohammed said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects but after Uthman and Zayd were done with their fabrications they burnt all the other Quranic manuscripts including the other dialects of revelation. The instructions to burn the other manuscripts was never given by Muhammad before he died nor by Allah, Zayd and Uthman only acted on their own accounts, and they burnt the evidence to cover up their fabrications and gave the Muslim world the revised edition of the Quran. But the Shia were angry because they knew the Quran had been corrupted. The Muslims continue to read Uthmanic codex of the Quran until 934 AD when ibn mujahid read that Muhammad actually said he received the Quran in 7 different dialects but since Uthman and Zayd had burnt the other dialects up, ibn mujahid then created his own 7 dialects of the Quran which are Nafi; ibn Kathir; ibn 'Amir; Abu Amr; Asim, Hafs; Hamzah; al-Kisai.In 1924 in Cairo Egypt, The Hafs manuscript was edited into the Quran you have today.Hence today's Quran is not the same as the one Mohammed received, it's not the same as the one Uthman and Zayd fabricated, it's a different one entirely. Go and learn my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU

Copied and pasted from another anti-islam, lmao.

You just skipped this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran because you just love lying
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
advocatejare:

Foolishness is in your gene for trying to tell me what I believe! Are you me?

I'm not you but i know everything about your religion and scripture, lmao. You keep bringing hadiths, why haven't you brought up any verse from the Quran

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Is it a misquote or are you plain dumb? What is the sense in using a passage about the punishment of sin in the Bible to justify your god's insistence that his slaves must continue committing sin?

Here is the Hadith from sunnah.com. Maybe it was prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) who misquoted himself!

https://sunnah.com/muslim:2749

[img]https://images./4fUWlrEqElR01byX2hkFMC.jpg[/img]

I called it a misquote because you just read verses without reading the commentry for further understanding, now check below

The ‘Ulama have explained that this Hadith should not be understood as an encouragement to sin. Instead, it highlights Allah Ta’ala’s mercy and forgiveness. This Hadith should be viewed as an encouragement for wrongdoers that have sinned, to repent and make tawbah.

Just as Allah Ta’ala loves showing kindness to those who do good, He also loves forgiving those who have done wrong.

Once you're done reading, can you please answer my questions on your Bible cus you keep skipping, lmao. I don't know why you guys don't bring out verses from Quran, you just focus on hadith, lmao
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by GreatAxeMan: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
The Hadith is self explanatory. If you don't sin, allah will destroy you and replace you with people who want to sin.
Your sinfulness gives allah something meaningful to do with his life.

Lordmoh:

I called it a misquote because you just read verses without reading the commentry for further understanding, now check below

The ‘Ulama have explained that this Hadith should not be understood as an encouragement to sin. Instead, it highlights Allah Ta’ala’s mercy and forgiveness. This Hadith should be viewed as an encouragement for wrongdoers that have sinned, to repent and make tawbah.

Just as Allah Ta’ala loves showing kindness to those who do good, He also loves forgiving those who have done wrong.

Once you're done reading, can you please answer my questions on your Bible cus you keep skipping, lmao. I don't know why you guys don't bring out verses from Quran, you just focus on hadith, lmao
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lordmoh:

I'm not you but i know everything about your religion and scripture, lmao. You keep bringing hadiths, why haven't you brought up any verse from the Quran
Can you practice islam without the Hadith?

Show me in the Quran where shahada is recited like you do

Show me the names of the 5 Islamic daily prayers, the time they are observed and how many Rakat for each one in your Quran

Show me those ones first then I’ll take you seriously

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lordmoh:

Copied and pasted from another anti-islam, lmao.

You just skipped this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran because you just love lying
I gave you references from your sahih Hadith but you chose to give reference from Wikipedia above your hadith!

When did Wikipedia become a standard reference?

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lordmoh:

Submitting your will to the one and only true God. Islam is one. The sects is division in beliefs regarding the prophets but one religion. I've made it clear for you once again but you continue to skip mine, tell me about the sects in your religion (st Paul's religion)
How can you Muslims submit to the same Allah when Shia kill Sunnis for the same Allah and vice versa?

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
advocatejare:

How can you Muslims submit to the same Allah when Shia kill Sunnis for the same Allah and vice versa?

Shia have leaders that preach hate into them, which makes them act otherwise. I have given you another answer, and still you can't answer mine lmao
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
advocatejare:

I gave you references from your sahih Hadith but you chose to give reference from Wikipedia above your hadith!

You're a liar mahn, that wasn't a Hadith, once you know the meaning of a Hadith you'll know you're just making up things, lmao
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lordmoh:

You're a liar mahn, that wasn't a Hadith, once you know the meaning of a Hadith you'll know you're just making up things, lmao
grin

So Sahih Bukhari 4987 is not a hadith?
You’re just a liar like Allah the Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers!

"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510 or 4987

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lordmoh:

Shia have leaders that preach hate into them, which makes them act otherwise. I have given you another answer, and still you can't answer mine lmao
Who preached hate to the Sunni leaders to be killing Shias?

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
advocatejare:

Show me the names of the 5 Islamic daily prayers, the time they are observed and how many Rakat for each one in your Quran

Lordmoh I can see that you shamefully avoided answering these questions.

grin oro pesi je

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
advocatejare:

The Quran is complete, everything you need to know about the Almighty, the past, what is to come, how to praise and worship the Almighty (SWT) etc... so without the Hadith, the Quran is still complete, then The Hadith is the teachings of the prophet (SAW) where he further explains everything for us. There are authentic hadiths which are from his trusted companions and there are also fake ones and the only way we know the authenticity of a Hadith is by checking the Holy Quran to confirm it. So of course you need to know the teachings of the prophet for further knowledge. I'll now provide verses for you. Shahada is a declaration of faith which is mentioned in the Holy Quran (47-19 la'ilaha illah Allahu , meaning, there's is no God but Allah) the rest of the Shahada is accepting Muhammad as the messenger and slave of Allah. So la'ilaha illa Allahu only is a declaration of faith but making it complete means you also believe in the messenger that brought the message. And then about the prayers I'll post the verses (11-114 And establish the Prayer at the two ends of the day and in the first hours of the night. Indeed the good deeds drive away the evil deeds. This is a Reminder to those who are mindful of Allah." This refer to Salat al-fajr, Salat al-maghrib and Salat al-'isha. (50-39 Therefore, O Prophet (saws), bear with patience whatever they say, and keep up glorifying your Lord with his praise, before sunrise and before sunset. And glorify Him again in the night and also when are free from prostrations." This refer to Salat al-fajr, Salat al-asr and Salat al-'isha. (30:17-18 "So, glorify Allah in the evening and in the morning; all praise is for Him in the heavens and the earth- as well as in the afternoon and at noon." This refer to Salat al-fajr, Salat al-zuhr, Salat al-asr and Salat al-magrib.. you see how calmly I'm responding to questions and i wish you could do the same in answering mine but no, you always skip. I don't blame you tho, you have little knowledge about your religion, that's why you're not allowed to ask questions in the church

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
advocatejare:

Lordmoh I can see that you shamefully avoided answering these questions.

grin oro pesi je

I did already, check...

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
advocatejare:

Who preached hate to the Sunni leaders to be killing Shias?

Mahn this is sunni militants, they don't care what you're... And for them God says in the Quran (whoever kills an innocent person is as if he has killed the entire human race) so you see how doomed they are. And then here comes my question - will Adolf Hitler go to heaven because Jesus already paid for his sin??
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
advocatejare:

grin

So Sahih Bukhari 4987 is not a hadith?
You’re just a liar like Allah the Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers!

"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510 or 4987

This wasn't the only thing you wrote the first time mahn, once again you lie. And regarding this verse where does it say it wasn't written and memorised during the prophet SAW lifetime
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
advocatejare:

I hope you read the history, stop skipping it
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lordmoh:

I hope you read the history, stop skipping it
I hope you read the hadith I gave you!
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
advocatejare:

I hope you read the hadith I gave you!

You're done lmfao, still waiting for your response
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lordmoh:

This wasn't the only thing you wrote the first time mahn, once again you lie. And regarding this verse where does it say it wasn't written and memorised during the prophet SAW lifetime

If it was written as a book before the death of muhammad, why did Abu Bakr say that he didn’t want to do what Muhammad didn’t do?

If everyone had memorized the Quran, why was Umar concerned that the death of a few memorizers would make the Quran to be lost?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4986
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailima). (I went to him) and found `Umar bin Al- Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "`Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Qur'an by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yamama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to `Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" `Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project." `Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which `Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Messenger (ﷺ). So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and `Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palme stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat at-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (at-Tauba) (9.128-129). Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with `Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of `Umar.

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lordmoh:

Mahn this is sunni militants, they don't care what you're... And for them God says in the Quran (whoever kills an innocent person is as if he has killed the entire human race) so you see how doomed they are. And then here comes my question - will Adolf Hitler go to heaven because Jesus already paid for his sin??
Sunnis are only following the footsteps of muhammad who was the father of terrorism. He said that he was made victorious in terror.

He sent assassins to those he didn’t like and had them killed!

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lordmoh:

The Quran is complete, everything you need to know about the Almighty, the past, what is to come, how to praise and worship the Almighty (SWT) etc... so without the Hadith, the Quran is still complete, then The Hadith is the teachings of the prophet (SAW) where he further explains everything for us. There are authentic hadiths which are from his trusted companions and there are also fake ones and the only way we know the authenticity of a Hadith is by checking the Holy Quran to confirm it. So of course you need to know the teachings of the prophet for further knowledge. I'll now provide verses for you. Shahada is a declaration of faith which is mentioned in the Holy Quran (47-19 la'ilaha illah Allahu , meaning, there's is no God but Allah) the rest of the Shahada is accepting Muhammad as the messenger and slave of Allah. So la'ilaha illa Allahu only is a declaration of faith but making it complete means you also believe in the messenger that brought the message.
So where did you learn to include “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh” into your shahada because the real shahada in the Quran doesn’t include “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh”

And then about the prayers I'll post the verses (11-114 And establish the Prayer at the two ends of the day and in the first hours of the night. Indeed the good deeds drive away the evil deeds. This is a Reminder to those who are mindful of Allah." This refer to Salat al-fajr, Salat al-maghrib and Salat al-'isha.
Don’t tell me what it refers to, tell me where such names are mentioned in the Quran not what they imply!

You shamefully avoided answering this one:
Show me how many Rakat for each prayer in your Quran

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? / How Many Times Was Hajj Cancelled In History? / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata, CHECKMATED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.