Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time (13128 Views)

Ahmad Ibn Taymiyyah: The Tortured Scholar / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / How To Complete Missed Rakah(s) Of A Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Lordmoh:

Stop skipping and lecture me sir.

NKV [acts 4:13]
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus.

DRA [acts 4:13]
Now seeing the constancy of Peter and of John, understanding that they were illiterate and ignorant men, they wondered; and they knew them that they had been with Jesus.

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2022
Lordmoh:

[s]

You see how deluded you are, what is the word Pagan Muslims? Because a Muslim is a person that believes in God Almighty, pagans don't have a religion, so what is a pagan Muslim?

And also about the Hadith; the pagan arabs were idol worshippers, until the message came to them;

Bukhari :: Book 5 :: Volume 59 :: Hadith 661
Narrated Abu Raja Al-Utaridi:

We used to worship stones, and when we found a better stone than the first one, we would throw the first one and take the latter, but if we could not get a stone then we would collect some earth (i.e. soil) and then bring a sheep and milk that sheep over it, and perform the Tawaf around it. When the month of Rajab came, we used (to stop the military actions), calling this month the iron remover, for we used to remove and throw away the iron parts of every spear and arrow in the month of Rajab. Abu Raja' added: When the Prophet sent with (Allah's) Message, I was a boy working as a shepherd of my family camels. When we heard the news about the appearance of the Prophet, we ran to the fire, i.e. to Musailima al-Kadhdhab.
[/s]

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110905110][/quote]

If you trusted your Bible enough, then you would've made clear the contradictions I've been sending. How then can you trust a Bible that says Joseph had two fathers;

[Matthew 1:16] and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

[Luke 3:23] Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,the son of Heli.

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Answer my question, What is a pagan Muslim

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lordmoh:

If you trusted your Bible enough, then you would've made clear the contradictions in the Quran I've been sending. How then can you trust a Bible that says Joseph had two fathers;

[Matthew 1:16] and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

[Luke 3:23] Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,the son of Heli.

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lordmoh:

Answer my question, What is a pagan Muslim

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110919329][/quote]

If you trusted your Bible enough, then you would've made clear the contradictions in the Quran I've been sending. How then can you trust a Bible that says Joseph had two fathers;

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110919047][/quote]

(Had Allah opted to have a son of His own) is a refutation of the allegation of those who said that angels were the progeny of Allah, it was said: If Allah Ta’ ala were to have, God forbid, any children, it goes without saying that it could not have happened without His intention and will, for it would have been impossible as children are not imposed on anyone - definitely not so in the case of Allah. St Paul himself told you guys that Jesus pbuh was just a MAN sent to you by miracles and wonders

Stop skipping my Questions sir....

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110919047][/quote].

Q[5:72]
Those who say, “Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary,” have certainly fallen into disbelief. The Messiah ˹himself˺ said, “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah—my Lord and your Lord.” Whoever associates others with Allah ˹in worship˺ will surely be forbidden Paradise by Allah. Their home will be the Fire. And the wrongdoers will have no helpers.

[5:116]
And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen.

[5:117]
Jesus pbuh "I never told them anything except what You ordered me to say: “Worship Allah—my Lord and your Lord!” And I was witness over them as long as I remained among them. But when You took me,1 You were the Witness over them—and You are a Witness over all things.

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lordmoh:

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110928358][/quote]

Repent before it's too late

Q[9:30]
The Jews say, “Ezra is the son of Allah,” while the Christians say, “The Messiah is the son of Allah.” Such are their baseless assertions, only parroting the words of earlier disbelievers. May Allah condemn them! How can they be deluded ˹from the truth˺?

[5:116]
And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen.

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 1:00am On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110919329][/quote]

[Matthew 26:39]
"Jesus fell on his face and prayed"

[Ezekiel 3:23]
"Ezekiel fell on his face and prayed"

[Numbers 16:4]
"Moses fell on his face and prayed"

[Numbers 14:5]
"Aaron fell on his face and prayed"

[Genesis 17:3]
"Abraham fell on his face and prayed"

Dear followers of st Paul, seek the truth and the truth shall free you, fall on your face today and accept the right path

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2022

Q[4:62]
When it is said to them, “Come to Allah’s revelations and to the Messenger,” you see the hypocrites turn away from you stubbornly.
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 2:59am On Mar 11, 2022
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 3:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Lordmoh:

Contradictions

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 3:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Lordmoh:

When it is said to them, “Come to Allah’s revelations and to the Messenger,” you see the hypocrites turn away from you stubbornly.

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110931773][/quote]

Haahhahahahahahah grin grin . You've just proved to me that you're copying pictures from somewhere without even reading the verses.

Q[10:92]
Today We will preserve your corpse so that you may become an example1 for those who come after you. And surely most people are heedless of Our examples!”.

Lmao grin grin grin what is corpse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110931767][/quote].

Those who rejects his signs and associate with him other God's, people like you. Surely there's no mercy for you

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lordmoh:

Haahhahahahahahah grin grin . You've just proved to me that you're copying pictures from somewhere without even reading the verses.

Today We will preserve your corpse so that you may become an example1 for those who come after you. And surely most people are heedless of Our examples!”.

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by motayoayinde: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lordmoh:

JAZAAKALLAH.

I READ AND THOROUGHLY ENJOYED YOUR BRILLIANT RESPONSES TO THE INCURABLE ISLAMOPHOBE.

I ALSO ENJOYED SEEING HIM BECOME INCOHERENT AND DODGY.

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by motayoayinde: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110931773][/quote]

SEE HOW YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF TO THOROUGH DISGRACE ON THIS THREAD.

I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING YOU BEING PUMMELLED LIKE A RAT, SCRAMBLING TO POST ANY PICTURE YOU COULD COPY FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF AND PARROTING THE SAME ANSWERED QUESTIONS BECAUSE OF CONFUSION.

REAL TRASHING THIS IS.
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
motayoayinde:

JAZAAKALLAH.

I READ AND THOROUGHLY ENJOYED YOUR BRILLIANT RESPONSES TO THE INCURABLE ISLAMOPHOBE.

I ALSO ENJOYED SEEING HIM BECOME INCOHERENT AND DODGY.

Thanks brother smiley
I dared him to bring an error from the Quran, he couldn't just as Allah SWT promised "we have sent you the Quran in truth and we shall guard it from corruption". He keeps skipping my own questions

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
motayoayinde:

SEE HOW YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF TO THOROUGH DISGRACE ON THIS THREAD.

I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING YOU BEING PUMMELLED LIKE A RAT, SCRAMBLING TO POST ANY PICTURE YOU COULD COPY FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF AND PARROTING THE SAME ANSWERED QUESTIONS BECAUSE OF CONFUSION.

REAL TRASHING THIS IS.

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by arnelz97: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2023
I read this disscusion but this guy who trying to prove Islam is false I see he skipping questions from Muslim guy but Muslim guy answered in his question, so my opinion is Muslim win this disscusion, this guy who trying to prove that Islam is false he is scare to answer questions so he still skipping just answer the questions dude why you skipping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Black Man And His Allah / My Hijab Experience / Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.