Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time (13108 Views)

Ahmad Ibn Taymiyyah: The Tortured Scholar / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / How To Complete Missed Rakah(s) Of A Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
advocatejare:

So where did you learn to include “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh” into your shahada because the real shahada in the Quran doesn’t include “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh”

Don’t tell me what it refers to, tell me where such names are mentioned in the Quran not what they imply!

You shamefully avoided answering this one:
Show me how many Rakat for each prayer in your Quran

The full history of the prayers were revealed to the prophet (SAW) on his night journey to the heavens. Lailatul Qadr. Read below

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) "Then Al-Bait-ul-Ma’mur (i.e. the Sacred House) was shown to me and a container full of wine and another full of milk and a third full of honey were brought to me. I took the milk. Gabriel remarked, ‘This is the Islamic religion which you and your followers are following.’ Then the prayers were enjoined on me: They were fifty prayers a day. When I returned, I passed by Moses who asked (me), ‘What have you been ordered to do?’ I replied, ‘I have been ordered to offer fifty prayers a day.’ Moses said, ‘Your followers cannot bear fifty prayers a day, and by Allah, I have tested people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel (in vain). Go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your followers’ burden.’ So I went back, and Allah reduced ten prayers for me. Then again I came to Moses, but he repeated the same as he had said before. Then again I went back to Allah and He reduced ten more prayers. When I came back to Moses he said the same, I went back to Allah and He ordered me to observe ten prayers a day. When I came back to Moses, he repeated the same advice, so I went back to Allah and was ordered to observe five prayers a day.

When I came back to Moses, he said, ‘What have you been ordered?’ I replied, ‘I have been ordered to observe five prayers a day.’ He said, ‘Your followers cannot bear five prayers a day, and no doubt, I have got an experience of the people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel, so go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your follower’s burden.’ I said, ‘I have requested so much of my Lord that I feel ashamed, but I am satisfied now and surrender to Allah’s Order.’ When I left, I heard a voice saying, ‘I have passed My Order and have lessened the burden of My Worshipers.”

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

If it was written as a book before the death of muhammad, why did Abu Bakr say that he didn’t want to do what Muhammad didn’t do?

If everyone had memorized the Quran, why was Umar concerned that the death of a few memorizers would make the Quran to be lost?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4986
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailima). (I went to him) and found `Umar bin Al- Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "`Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Qur'an by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yamama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to `Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" `Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project." `Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which `Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Messenger (ﷺ). So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and `Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palme stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat at-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (at-Tauba) (9.128-129). Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with `Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of `Umar.

You still don't a proof that the Quran wasn't written in the lifetime of the prophet SAW. You keep asking the same questions mahn and you're just doing that to skip my questions, so if you don't provide answers for then why are we still talking about it

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

You still don't a proof that the Quran wasn't written in the lifetime of the prophet SAW. You keep asking the same questions mahn and you're just doing that to skip my questions, so if you don't provide answers for then why are we still talking about it
It’s written in that hadith above that the Quran was not compiled into a book when muhammad was alive and that was why Abu Bakr initially rejected the idea of writing the Quran into a book because muhammad didn’t do it or commanded it!

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

So where did you learn to include “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh” into your shahada because the real shahada in the Quran doesn’t include “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh”

Don’t tell me what it refers to, tell me where such names are mentioned in the Quran not what they imply!

You shamefully avoided answering this one:
Show me how many Rakat for each prayer in your Quran

Regarding including muhammad (saw);
For example, in the Bible when Jesus (pbuh) said 'i am the truth, the way and the light, no one cometh unto thy lord except through me". You xtains judged the statement wrong and made it to be christ claiming divinity. He simply means he's a messenger sent to the children of Israel at that time, and how could you know about the Lord if not from him. So that's the same case with All the prophets, every prophet at his time was the way the the truth and the light, no one cometh unto thy lord except through them, because they carry the Almighty God's message, we wouldn't have known about God if not through them. So muhammad (saw) being the final and the last messenger, sent with the final message to the last community of human, whether xtains, pagans, idol worshippers. That makes him the truth and the way, and no one cometh unto thy lord except through him, that's why when calling the shahada you testify that there's no God worthy of worship except the one, the Almighty, the irresistible (Allah) and Muhammad through whom he sent the message to is the slave and messenger of Allah. Islam is the only monotheistic religion in the world, and every prophet came with the same message which is "O mankind, your God is only one, there's no one worthy of worship except him, so worship him alone". All the prophets believed in only one God, there's no prophet that ever mentioned the trinity not even Jesus (pbuh) neither did they preach Christianity. Christianity is a religion brought about by them st Paul and co who never met Jesus, is this the religion you've placed your salvation on? Seek the truth and the truth shall free you. Ask your pastors and uncover the truth for yourself, although they'll never tell you the truth but kick you out instead, your scripture itself said God cannot become a Man but because all of you don't read the Bible that's why it has been corrupted and you don't have the knowledge to see

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

The full history of the prayers were revealed to the prophet (SAW) on his night journey to the heavens. Lailatul Qadr. Read below

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) "Then Al-Bait-ul-Ma’mur (i.e. the Sacred House) was shown to me and a container full of wine and another full of milk and a third full of honey were brought to me. I took the milk. Gabriel remarked, ‘This is the Islamic religion which you and your followers are following.’ Then the prayers were enjoined on me: They were fifty prayers a day. When I returned, I passed by Moses who asked (me), ‘What have you been ordered to do?’ I replied, ‘I have been ordered to offer fifty prayers a day.’ Moses said, ‘Your followers cannot bear fifty prayers a day, and by Allah, I have tested people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel (in vain). Go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your followers’ burden.’ So I went back, and Allah reduced ten prayers for me. Then again I came to Moses, but he repeated the same as he had said before. Then again I went back to Allah and He reduced ten more prayers. When I came back to Moses he said the same, I went back to Allah and He ordered me to observe ten prayers a day. When I came back to Moses, he repeated the same advice, so I went back to Allah and was ordered to observe five prayers a day.

When I came back to Moses, he said, ‘What have you been ordered?’ I replied, ‘I have been ordered to observe five prayers a day.’ He said, ‘Your followers cannot bear five prayers a day, and no doubt, I have got an experience of the people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel, so go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your follower’s burden.’ I said, ‘I have requested so much of my Lord that I feel ashamed, but I am satisfied now and surrender to Allah’s Order.’ When I left, I heard a voice saying, ‘I have passed My Order and have lessened the burden of My Worshipers.”

I asked you for a proof in the Quran and you’re here giving me proof from the same hadith that you’re condemning grin

You shamefully avoided answering my questions:

1. Show me how many Rakat for each prayer in your Quran

2. tell me where names of Muslims prayers are mentioned in the Quran not what they imply!

3. On shahada: where did you learn to include “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh” into your shahada because the real shahada in the Quran doesn’t include “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh”
?

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

Regarding including muhammad (saw);
For example, in the Bible when Jesus (pbuh) said 'i am the truth, the way and the light, no one cometh unto thy lord except through me". You xtains judged the statement wrong and made it to be christ claiming divinity. He simply means he's a messenger sent to the children of Israel at that time, and how could you know about the Lord if not from him. So that's the same case with All the prophets, every prophet at his time was the way the the truth and the light, no one cometh unto thy lord except through them, because they carry the Almighty God's message, we wouldn't have known about God if not through them. So muhammad (saw) being the final and the last messenger, sent with the final message to the last community of human, whether xtains, pagans, idol worshippers. That makes him the truth and the way, and no one cometh unto thy lord except through him, that's why when calling the shahada you testify that there's no God worthy of worship except the one, the Almighty, the irresistible (Allah) and Muhammad through whom he sent the message to is the slave and messenger of Allah. Islam is the only monotheistic religion in the world, and every prophet came with the same message which is "O mankind, your God is only one, there's no one worthy of worship except him, so worship him alone". All the prophets believed in only one God, there's no prophet that ever mentioned the trinity not even Jesus (pbuh) neither did they preach Christianity. Christianity is a religion brought about by them st Paul and co who never met Jesus, is this the religion you've placed your salvation on? Seek the truth and the truth shall free you. Ask your pastors and uncover the truth for yourself, although they'll never tell you the truth but kick you out instead, your scripture itself said God cannot become a Man but because all of you don't read the Bible that's why it has been corrupted and you don't have the knowledge to see
The rubbish you wrote didn’t answer my questions:

Let me ask you again:

2. tell me where names of Muslims prayers are mentioned in the Quran not what they imply!

3. On shahada: where did you learn to include “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh” into your shahada because the real shahada in the Quran doesn’t include “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh”
?

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 12:39am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

It’s written in that hadith above that the Quran was not compiled into a book when muhammad was alive and that was why Abu Bakr initially rejected the idea of writing the Quran into a book because muhammad didn’t do it or commanded it!

His companions during his lifetime were blessed, some with the knowledge to read and memorize, some with the knowledge to write. Everything was written down and memorised at that time but it was when he died they began to compile it together. Even before compilation they had to recite what they memorised over again to make it free of errors or corruption. And till today it has remained pure and free of corruption just as the Almighty SWT promised, he went on to challenge human kind to produce an equivalent of it if they could and upto now no one has ever, that's just to confirm to you that no man can corrupt the Holy Quran and i also challenge you to open and read the Quran if you'll ever find a single error or contradiction, unlike the Bible full of errors and contradictions, where prophets of God are given stories that do not fit a pious prophet e.g Enoch sleeping with his daughter etc. That's pure blasphemy, because if you know what prophethood means you'll all come back to your senses. Seek the truth and the truth shall free you

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

The rubbish you wrote didn’t answer my questions:

Let me ask you again:

?

Lmao, at this moment you don't know what to say anymore. I guess you should start answering my questions, cus i been doing the talking

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 12:43am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

His companions during his lifetime were blessed, some with the knowledge to read and memorize, some with the knowledge to write. Everything was written down and memorised at that time but it was when he died they began to compile it together. Even before compilation they had to recite what they memorised over again to make it free of errors or corruption. And till today it has remained pure and free of corruption just as the Almighty SWT promised, he went on to challenge human kind to produce an equivalent of it if they could and upto now no one has ever, that's just to confirm to you that no man can corrupt the Holy Quran and i also challenge you to open and read the Quran if you'll ever find a single error or contradiction, unlike the Bible full of errors and contradictions, where prophets of God are given stories that do not fit a pious prophet e.g Enoch sleeping with his daughter etc. That's pure blasphemy, because if you know what prophethood means you'll all come back to your senses. Seek the truth and the truth shall free you
Stop lying, It’s written in that hadith above that the Quran was not compiled into a book when muhammad was alive and that was why Abu Bakr initially rejected the idea of writing the Quran into a book because muhammad didn’t do it or commanded it!

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

I asked you for a proof in the Quran and you’re here giving me proof from the same hadith that you’re condemning grin

?

I just showed you how the prayers were confirmed, you're not even doing well to answer the questions directed at you that's why you keep repeating questions, lmao.

Who brought about Christianity? This is another question since you can't answer previous once

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

Lmao, at this moment you don't know what to say anymore. I guess you should start answering my questions, cus i been doing the talking
Answer my questions that you’ve been avoiding

?

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 12:45am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

I just showed you how the prayers were confirmed, you're not even doing well to answer the questions directed at you that's why you keep repeating questions, lmao
I didn’t ask you to show me how prayers were confirmed:

Show me the name of those prayers in the Quran and the number of rakats per prayer and finally where Muhammad’s name was included in the shahada in the Quran!

Stop dodging the questions, I won’t allow you!

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

?

An open minded Christian would understand. But seems you're dumb, or you just fooling around

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

I didn’t ask you to show me how prayers were confirmed:

Show me the name of those prayers in the Quran and the number of rakats per prayer and finally where Muhammad’s name was included in the shahada in the Quran!

Stop dodging the questions, I won’t allow you!

I gave you verses just like you asked, without even checking time we know when prayers should be observed. Was there time piece before, when the first generation prayed? You see why i said you're dumb, you're asking for time piece in the Quran, lmao

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

?

In the previous verses i quoted for you to see regarding the names. Read below And see the meaning of the names and go back and read from the verses i sent, weren't they mentioned

Fajr (sunrise prayer), Dhuhr (noon prayer), Asr (afternoon prayer), Maghrib (sunset prayer), and Isha (night prayer). Each prayer has a specific window of time in which it must be completed. These timings are based upon the sun. For this reason, the timings of each prayer window change (marginally and gradually) each day and are different at various times of the year. The end timings of each prayer (except for the sunrise prayer) is marked by the beginning of the next prayer. We don't need a time piece to pray. Another reason why you're dumb, you don't know what to say, it's now names you're asking for, just baseless questions. You're not a good fit for me for a challenge or debate, people that know way more than you do have tried. Go and read your Bible mahn, you need knowledge. Find the father of Jacob (pbuh) and post, so that I'll show how you've been deceived

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

In the previous verses i quoted for you to see regarding the names. Read below And see the meaning of the names and go back and read from the verses i sent, weren't they mentioned

Fajr (sunrise prayer), Dhuhr (noon prayer), Asr (afternoon prayer), Maghrib (sunset prayer), and Isha (night prayer). Each prayer has a specific window of time in which it must be completed. These timings are based upon the sun. For this reason, the timings of each prayer window change (marginally and gradually) each day and are different at various times of the year. The end timings of each prayer (except for the sunrise prayer) is marked by the beginning of the next prayer. We don't need a time piece to pray. Another reason why you're dumb, you don't know what to say, it's now names you're asking for, just baseless questions. You're not a good fit for me for a challenge or debate, people that know way more than you do have tried. Go and read your Bible mahn, you need knowledge. Find the father of Jacob (pbuh) and post, so that I'll show how you've been deceived

Stop being cunning. Show me in the Quran where Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha are mentioned directly and not as inferred by the translators!

Show me the number of rakat for each of those prayer times from the Quran or just bury your head in shame!
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

I gave you verses just like you asked, without even checking time we know when prayers should be observed. Was there time piece before, when the first generation prayed? You see why i said you're dumb, you're asking for time piece in the Quran, lmao

grin

Stop being cunning. Show me in the Quran where Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha are mentioned directly and not as inferred by the translators!

Show me the number of rakat for each of those prayer times from the Quran or just bury your head in shame!
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

An open minded Christian would understand. But seems you're dumb, or you just fooling around
Just answer simple questions and stop being deceptive like Allah Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers!

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

I just showed you how the prayers were confirmed, you're not even doing well to answer the questions directed at you that's why you keep repeating questions, lmao.

Who brought about Christianity? This is another question since you can't answer previous once
Don’t worry I will answer all your questions but you must answer mine before I answer you. You can’t leave my questions unanswered and expect me to answer yours.

Prove that your Quran is complete and that you don’t need ahadith to practice Islam by answering these questions:

Show me in the Quran where Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha are mentioned directly and not as inferred by the translators!

Show me where shahada is written in the Quran with “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh” being part of it
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

Oh you skipped everything i wrote, i doubt if you even read them. In total there are around 67 verses in the Quran about Salat. These one’s are specifically the commandments of Allah which prescribe the daily prayers as being mandatory.

[30:17-18] So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning. And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He] at night and when you are at noon.

[11:114] And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.

[2:238] Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle prayer and stand before Allah, devoutly obedient.

[24:58] O you who have believed, let those whom your right hands possess and those who have not [yet] reached puberty among you ask permission of you [before entering] at three times: before the dawn prayer and when you put aside your clothing [for rest] at noon and after the night prayer. [These are] three times of privacy for you. There is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these [periods], for they continually circulate among you – some of you, among others. Thus does Allah make clear to you the verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.

[20:130] So be patient over what they say and exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting; and during periods of the night [exalt Him] and at the ends of the day, that you may be satisfied.

After being revealed to the prophet SAW, he then goes on to explain each and every verse which makes it easier for us to understand, meaning they are the teachings of prophet SAW (Hadith). For example there are several commentries of the Bible which explains further what a particular verse means. So of course the Hadith is very important in understanding some verses of the Holy Quran because of its pure literature.

These are things I've been sending to you but you keep making me repeat and i know why you're doing that, lmao. I get you don't have answers to my questions, cus if you had, you wouldn't keep on replying to four different messages with the same text

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

Don’t worry I will answer all your questions but you must answer mine before I answer you. You can’t leave my questions unanswered and expect me to answer yours.

Prove that your Quran is complete and that you don’t need ahadith to practice Islam by answering these questions:

Show me in the Quran where Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha are mentioned directly and not as inferred by the translators!

Show me where shahada is written in the Quran with “ Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh” being part of it

Once again you're making me repeat and i know why you're doing that lmao grin

In short the two parts of the Shahadah are like the two sides of the same coin. One part states one’s acceptance of the One True God, which relates to one’s faith and conviction, which is inward. The other states one’s acceptance of God’s Messenger on earth, which relates to one’s commitment to live in obedience to God’s commandments, which expresses itself in one’s outward life as lived daily. That is why Allah in the Noble Qur’an commands: [Ye who believe! Obey Allah and His Apostle…] (Al-Anfal 8:20) [Say: “If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins …] (Al-Imran 3:31) [He who obeys the Apostle, obeys Allah…] (An-Nisaa’ 4:80) These verses make clear that the acceptance of the Prophet is the acceptance of Allah. This is because it is the Prophet who received the Noble Qur’an and brought it then to people. So, any person who questions the Prophet, is actually questioning Allah and His Qur’an. Hence, the affirmation of the prophethood of Muhammad (pbuh) is the natural corollary of the declaration of faith in Allah. In other words, the second part of the Shahadah derives its significance from the first; so it becomes incumbent on any one who accepts the first part of the Shahadah, to accept the second part too.

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

Just answer simple questions and stop being deceptive like Allah Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers!

“Not as I will, but as You will!” (Matthew 26:39)

Jesus (pbuh) submitted his will to the Almighty, that's Islam mahn, so who are you following?
Satan or st Paul, oh sorry the two might be the same grin
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

Jesus (pbuh) submitted his will to the Almighty, that's Islam mahn, so who are you following?

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

Once again you're making me repeat and i know why you're doing that lmao grin

In short the two parts of the Shahadah are like the two sides of the same coin. One part states one’s acceptance of the One True God, which relates to one’s faith and conviction, which is inward. The other states one’s acceptance of God’s Messenger on earth, which relates to one’s commitment to live in obedience to God’s commandments, which expresses itself in one’s outward life as lived daily. That is why Allah in the Noble Qur’an commands: [Ye who believe! Obey Allah and His Apostle…] (Al-Anfal 8:20) [Say: “If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins …] (Al-Imran 3:31) [He who obeys the Apostle, obeys Allah…] (An-Nisaa’ 4:80) These verses make clear that the acceptance of the Prophet is the acceptance of Allah. This is because it is the Prophet who received the Noble Qur’an and brought it then to people. So, any person who questions the Prophet, is actually questioning Allah and His Qur’an. Hence, the affirmation of the prophethood of Muhammad (pbuh) is the natural corollary of the declaration of faith in Allah. In other words, the second part of the Shahadah derives its significance from the first; so it becomes incumbent on any one who accepts the first part of the Shahadah, to accept the second part too.

Stop writing nonsense, opo oro o kun agbon

Just show me where shahada is written in the Quran the way you say it today to include “Muhammad rosulillah”

Do that and stop your dodging tactics

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

Oh you skipped everything i wrote, i doubt if you even read them. In total there are around 67 verses in the Quran about Salat. These one’s are specifically the commandments of Allah which prescribe the daily prayers as being mandatory.

[30:17-18] So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning. And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He] at night and when you are at noon.

[11:114] And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.

[2:238] Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle prayer and stand before Allah, devoutly obedient.

[24:58] O you who have believed, let those whom your right hands possess and those who have not [yet] reached puberty among you ask permission of you [before entering] at three times: before the dawn prayer and when you put aside your clothing [for rest] at noon and after the night prayer. [These are] three times of privacy for you. There is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these [periods], for they continually circulate among you – some of you, among others. Thus does Allah make clear to you the verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.

[20:130] So be patient over what they say and exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting; and during periods of the night [exalt Him] and at the ends of the day, that you may be satisfied.

After being revealed to the prophet SAW, he then goes on to explain each and every verse which makes it easier for us to understand, meaning they are the teachings of prophet SAW (Hadith). For example there are several commentries of the Bible which explains further what a particular verse means. So of course the Hadith is very important in understanding some verses of the Holy Quran because of its pure literature.

These are things I've been sending to you but you keep making me repeat and i know why you're doing that, lmao. I get you don't have answers to my questions, cus if you had, you wouldn't keep on replying to four different messages with the same text
Rubbish as usual, I gave you simple task, just do it and stop ejo wewe:

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

Xtains: Jesus is God in flesh

Holy Bible: God doesn't become a Man [numbers 23:19]

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

Satan or st Paul, oh sorry the two might be th
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

You should be ashamed of yourself for making claims that you cannot substantiate:

Show evidence for this:

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

You should be ashamed of yourself for making claims that you cannot substantiate:

Show evidence for this:

You should be ashamed of yourself for skipping everything i wrote, and also be ashamed of skipping my own questions. And lastly be ashamed of denying the messages of Jesus (pbuh) and following st Paul instead.

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by Lordmoh: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

Show evidence for this:

I'll thEn use your method of repeating questions, bring it on.

God doesn't become a Man [Numbers 23:19]

Not as I will, but as You will! (Matthew 26:39)

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. [Matthew 24:36]

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’ [Matthew 7:22-23]

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time by advocatejare(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lordmoh:

I'll thEn use your method of repeating questions, bring it on.

God doesn't become a Man [Numbers 23:19]

Not as I will, but as You will! (Matthew 26:39)

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. [Matthew 24:36]

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’ [Matthew 7:22-23]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Black Man And His Allah / Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools / My Hijab Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.