Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) (36104 Views)

Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

Judas and Cowards even had to go and beg the Akpas to come and join to fight the a clan....ungrateful lots 2d core
You mind am.
Just to fight a single ibibio clan they had to go and gather other Igbo groups and Cross river tribes to fight grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blackking98:

You mind am.
Just to fight a single ibibio clan they had to go and gather other Igbo groups and Cross river tribes to fight grin

The most painful thing is that they killed the chief that been sheltering them

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

They're beating chest for something that happened over 200 years ago.
Abia can't even clean the shoes of Akwa Ibom talkless of competition.
Even udom built road into Abia recently, that's how useless they are.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by NkanAkpanika: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blackking98:

All I see here is excuses on why your state is backward grin
Goodluck with your genocidal plans grin
If only efiks had the balls like you're making it seem. grin
Btw , check very well, your village cheif might be of Akwa Ibom decent, even me here has calabar municipal origin certificate grin
Hahahahahahhaha hahahahahah. Slayer spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blackking98:

They're beating chest for something that happened over 200 years ago.
Abia can't even clean the shoes of Akwa Ibom talkless of competition.
Even udom built road into Abia recently, that's how useless they are.

We don't know envy, hate or jealousy. There is another going straight to Arrochukwu being built by FG through Senator Ita Enang, only stupid and shameless lots of them will still be grinning over a treacherous war something long forgotten but only trying to still link the Ibibios still in Ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

We don't know envy, hate or jealousy. There is another going straight to Arrochukwu being built by FG through Senator Ita Enang, only stupid and shameless lots of them will still be grinning over a treacherous war something long forgotten but only trying to still link the Ibibios still in Ibom
It still baffles me why our neighbors from Rivers, Cross river and abia show bitterness anytime an Akwa ibom thread js created, I think they feel threatened and jealous grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by montumonami(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
and is the freelancing paying you and what's your skill?
Freelancing is my only source of income. I do 3D modeling and 3D product animation
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ikpongiton: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
ethicallyright:
Akwa-Ibom youths have not taken advantage of the infrastructuaral development and very wonderful security condition of their State.

They prefer sycophancy especially on social media. An average AKWA IBOM youth's dream job is to be a P.A. to a P.A of the P.A of a prominent politician in the State.
Well, it paid the likes of Ini Ememobong and the rest , so they hold on to it like their lives depend on it.

So much to explore but their youth can't think outside the box. They however do not fail to explore different sex styles with the ladies they mostly cohabitate with.
This can only come from Ipob miscreant
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

Judas and Cowards even had to go and beg the Akpas to come and join to fight the a clan....ungrateful and treacherous lots 2d core

Pay your homage else forget about the God of creator.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

Moonlight tales.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Banmeallday: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
“Akwa Ibom” is lovely, but its Nigger Area holding back its potential

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blackking98:

You mind am.

Pay your homage else we advance further
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blackking98:
They're beating chest for something that happened over 200 years ago. Abia can't even clean the shoes of Akwa Ibom talkless of competition. Even udom built road into Abia recently, that's how useless they are.

Liars on reverse history.
Lol
pay your homage.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Pay your homage else we advance further
grin how you wan take advance when road no dey abia?
First advance on ikpeazu, orji kalu and the rest who have robbed your state blind and are still robbing before we take your sorry ass serious grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

Are you crying because people decide to protect their lands from treacherous invaders.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blackking98:

grin how you wan take advance when road no dey abia?
First advance on ikpeazu, orji kalu and the rest who have robbed your state blind and are still robbing before we take your sorry ass serious grin

Are you the one that destroyed the roads in Abia state..

The roads there na u construct am.

You invaders can't overrun Abia with propaganda.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Why people take Osagyefo serious is what I cannot fathom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Blackking98(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

grin be talking like a bot
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blackking98:
grin be talking like a bot
You just violated Nairaland rule 2.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Why people take Osagyefo serious is what I cannot fathom.

That's because you live under my shadow.

It is not easy to be referred to as Osagyefo ( Great)
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Are you crying because people decide to protect their lands from treacherous invaders.

Cry over cowards, don't make my chickens laugh
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Propaganda personified de talk......wetin Okoro nu de see for market
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

Cry over cowards, don't make my chickens laugh

well we are cowards who from our compounds smile and laugh as we watch the ruins in the compounds of the brave.

Never again will invaders touch our lands.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

Propaganda personified de talk......wetin Okoro nu de see for market
Okoro is not your age mate.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Okoro is not your age mate.

Certainly not my age in treachery
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

well we are cowards who from our compounds smile and laugh as we watch the ruins in the compounds of the brave.

Never again will invaders touch our lands.

You call a garden a land, if you see land you go die
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:
You call a garden a land, if you see land you go die

Cry in pain.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Cry in pain.

Treachery is cowardice
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Odion2016:

No wonder..u dint get me right in the first place....i said bole not hole....u no dey chop bole
what's bole?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Seems I will redirect to this akwaibom issues again.

Never forget to give Arochukwu their respect as they once lord over you guys.
arochukwu are not even igbos, checked their ancestry they are fully Ibibios, the igbos later during the arochukwu war ganged up and took over ownership of the land and the entire people
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
arochukwu are not even igbos, checked their ancestry they are fully Ibibios, the igbos later during the arochukwu war ganged up and took over ownership of the land and the entire people

Checked their ancestry where?

Where exactly.

No more room for treacherous invaders.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:
Treachery is cowardice
No more room for invaders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.