Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) (36103 Views)

Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

What makes you a fool or a lunatic is that your too stupid to figure out the guy you are quoting is not from Akwa-Ibom..
Secondly I wonder how Akwa Ibomite became your slaves when all your past millitary Governors were all from Akwa Ibom.. All your infrastructures not limited to U. J. Esuene stadium, your Airport and both unical and then cross river state polytechnic (Crutech) etc, where are been built by Akwa Ibomites.. Finally we even help you guys instead of flying IbomAir in PH where there is demand or delta we decided to come stop the Monopoly or what I can honestly call extorting from Airpeace.. Meaning your airport was as good as dead cos y OK u only had only 1 airline company flying that route..
Please be sensitive while replying people post so you won't be the one causing nuisance ok

Shut up my brother everyone knows that Akwa Ibomites were slaves,even Igbos of Arochukwu,Abiriba and Ohafia defeated,displaced and sold you guys to slavery,everyone also knows that Cross Rivers is better than Akwa Ibom in development,so stop ranting!!
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2020
gabrielmorinho:

[s]
Calabar will remain your problem forever till you die. Everything little thing you people do in small and UPCOMING Akwa Ibom, you always want to compare with CROSS RIVER. Must you
bring Cross River state into Akwa Ibom thread?

NOTE: Where Cross River is in the map of the world, Akwa Ibom may take over a century to get there.
The books Cross River have kept over time, which includes having Akwa Ibom people as slaves in the past can not be matched by INFANT Akwa Ibom. Check your history, it will help you. PENCIL AND TOOTHPICK FACTORY.
[/s] da owo kop utebe inua odoh.
unam ikot.
Your useless state is now a slum and a haven for cultists.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
[/s] [s]da owo kop utebe inua odoh.
unam ikot.
Your useless state is now a slum and a haven for cultists.[/s]
70 percent of the kidnappers ,prostitutes and armed robbers in Calabar and Cross river are from akwa ibom who fled after akwa ibom enacted death sentence and boosted security. the scolombo boys are the Akwa ibom child witches who escaped to seek refuge in calabar now turned monsters. Some refugees from war torn southern cameroon and with no jobs simply take up arms which is the cause for the current insecurity.
When Cross River gets a competent Efik Governor in 2023 these criminals and trouble makers in Calabar would all be fished out and killed or deported back to Akwa ibom and wherever they came from.
and p.s : Akwa ibom receives 6 times more allocation than Cross river and is 3 times smaller than Cross river. Akwa ibom is far below par in comparison to the allocation received. in addition,the ratio of Cross riverians living in Akwa ibom to Akwa ibomites living in Cross river is : AKS 800 vs CRS 5

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Sammy07: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
lost bawo? mum is from ondo oh, owo lga to be precise while my maternal grandma stays at ifon and that's where I spent my childhood so you don't know who you're talking to, I'm a half blooded Ondo boy

You're only an half.
Your papa nko?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by montumonami(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Then what are you doing there... Must every migrant go to a place for work?
What about them creating work over there?
Please guys you can come live and invest in Akwa Ibom state..
I clearly stated there "if you de fine work". Meaning I didn't mean all migrants. Let me believe you didn't see it. BTW, I'm a freelancer.. That's what I'm doing here. angry
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Babandia27:
A proud son of a great state. If you are not an Akwa Ibomite, Wetin be ur gain?
happy 33!
your moniker says it all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2020
Sammy07:

You're only an half. Your papa nko?
Akwa ibom state. I'm a breed/mixture of Ibibio and Youba
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Sammy07: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Akwa ibom state. I'm a breed/mixture of Ibibio and Youba
Okay.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by gregyboy(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Compared to Akwa Ibom,Oyo's Revenue from FG is smaller,but yet they have more Industries situated in their state than AKS,as well as mass structural elevation projects all over the state...Leave AKS for people like us that have visited the state,the state is dead,their villages are polluted with crude oil spillage and batcher's called houses,their Cities are known for their mediocrity structure,their people are very poor that they migrate massively from their state to Lagos,Rivers,Abuja and Onitsha where they sell gala,fufu or mamput and yet some of them come here to chestbeat.
Obviously Empty barrel makes the loudest noise!!!!

Yea, you said the truth the people are poor but the city is Rich, and most of them could be found in different state doing househelps... And menial jobs living their beautiful state....

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2020
100Caliber:
70 percent of the kidnappers ,prostitutes and armed robbers in Calabar and Cross river are from akwa ibom who fled after akwa ibom enacted death sentence and boosted security. the scolombo boys are the Akwa ibom child witches who escaped to seek refuge in calabar now turned monsters. Some refugees from war torn southern cameroon and with no jobs simply take up arms which is the cause for the current insecurity.
When Cross River gets a competent Efik Governor in 2023 these criminals and trouble makers in Calabar would all be fished out and killed or deported back to Akwa ibom and wherever they came from.
I just went through your profile and observed that all your entire life and profile on nairaland is dedicated to trolling Akwa ibom threads.
Get a life efik man, you and your brothers need to drop the hate so that you'll progress, you can see how the whole nation is talking bad about your state and as for those accusations I'd like to ask, all the robbers caught,why don't they confess they're from aks? why do they bear efik names and speak efik?
dumbo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by cuteboy2: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Do they even have the raw materials to produce those things??
Focusing on their availability wl b better, like using Palm fronds for broom, mats, oil etc

The best raw material for making toothpick and pencil is bamboo. Bamboo grows naturally in the wild throughout the entire Southern Nigeria. You can also use gmelina or any softwood. Gmelina forest thrives in the huge forest stretch from Edo through Ondo and also in Cross River State
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
but in the other thread thought you said you did your nysc at illorin thats why you know kwara very well

Lol

He is still an undergraduate.

No mind his lie
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
[s] I just went through your profile and observed that all your entire life and profile on nairaland is dedicated to trolling Akwa ibom threads.
Get a life efik man, you and your brothers need to drop the hate so that you'll progress, you can see how the whole nation is talking bad about your state and as for those accusations I'd like to ask, all the robbers caught,why don't they confess they're from aks? why do they bear efik names and speak efik?
dumbo[/s]
and p.s : Akwa ibom receives 6 times more allocation than Cross river and is 3 times smaller than Cross river. Akwa ibom is far below par in comparison to the allocation received. in addition,the ratio of Cross riverians living in Akwa ibom to Akwa ibomites living in Cross river is : AKS 1000 vs CRS 10 .Why do Akwa ibomites prefer living in calabar ,ph,lagos,enugu,onitsha,bayelsa,Aba,Imo,etc. anywhere but their yaya land.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
flyingpig:
They cohabitate with women a lot, and only know how to argue politics and drive Keke. Lack of vision and foresight.
[/s] just shut that halitosis infected mouth of yours.
if you can't wish anything good about the state then you get your slow brain out of this thread
Useme mkpor

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2020
-
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol

He is still an undergraduate.

No mind his lie
grin grin grin
cc sammy07

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Those guys are sex freaks ehn
and there are no sex freaks in your useless bastard filled state?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2020
Codes151:
Keep recycling old pics of Akpabio’s projects with this tribal man’s wastage.
lol cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2020
kleolouis:

ejaka anytime uou in Akwa Ibom holla at me for ur free bear & dog meat all on me.. you done well
adede grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2020
montumonami:
I clearly stated there "if you de fine work". Meaning I didn't mean all migrants. Let me believe you didn't see it. BTW, I'm a freelancer.. That's what I'm doing here. angry
and is the freelancing paying you and what's your skill?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
100Caliber:
What a dumb annang cannibal

Ikot Ekpene is Efik language. How do you pronounce "Ikot" and "Ekpene" in your useless unintelligible annang dialect .
[/s] like I said, you people will remain in an everlasting stagnation as long as you're hating on AKS.
Just look at the so-called majority in Cross River state, the efiks have finally been used and dumped and your reputation and power in CRS has been overthrown.
The ikoms, ogoja and other minorities have ganged up against you, the first and only democratic governor of CRS (Donald Duke) wasn't even efik but an oron man from aks.
Efiks who claim to be the majority are yet to produce a governor in that state and if you think the CRS minorities will release power to your people then you must be joking.
I see another tribe (Ejagham, yakurr, Ogoja, bekwara) as the next governor by 2023.
It is only the Ibibios that can help you get back your identity and power in that state.
don't concentrate on getting power and developing your slum of a state, keep masturbating to Akwa ibom news.
ekpo ikot iwa

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
and there are no sex freaks in your useless bastard filled state?
This is one of them cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2020
100Caliber:
You this outcast Obolo slaveboy . What do you know? you should not be talking about Efik/ibibio matters. focus on ass kissing Udom propaganda while your Ibeno/Obolo rots with erosion , oil spills,illiteracy,poverty and general backwardness cool
You sound really dumb, Infact you be Dumbo..
Your useless state is an entity of crime and a shithole..
I Dare you to open a thread of Calabar vs Eket and let see who wins nonesense..
Let see if your capital is as sophisticated as eket.. Nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Josephamos382: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Wat is wrong with other state, is not the same federal allocation?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2020
Codes151:
Keep recycling old pics of Akpabio’s projects with this tribal man’s wastage.
Is your stupidity as a result of Ignorance or foolishness..
Where they celebrating Udom or Akwa ibom state..
Abeg buy sense oo. Before you say IbomAir is Akpabio’s initiative..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Shut up my brother everyone knows that Akwa Ibomites were slaves,even Igbos of Arochukwu,Abiriba and Ohafia defeated,displaced and sold you guys to slavery,everyone also knows that Cross Rivers is better than Akwa Ibom in development,so stop ranting!!
grin you can channel their development award to your state.. Rivers of blood grin
BTW me and river state who get development past ee

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
[s][/s] [s] like I said, you people will remain in an everlasting stagnation as long as you're hating on AKS.
Just look at the so-called majority in Cross River state, the efiks have finally been used and dumped and your reputation and power in CRS has been overthrown.
The ikoms, ogoja and other minorities have ganged up against you, the first and only democratic governor of CRS (Donald Duke) wasn't even efik but an oron man from aks.
Efiks who claim to be the majority are yet to produce a governor in that state and if you think the CRS minorities will release power to your people then you must be joking.
I see another tribe (Ejagham, yakurr, Ogoja, bekwara) as the next governor by 2023.
It is only the Ibibios that can help you get back your identity and power in that state.
don't concentrate on getting power and developing your slum of a state, keep masturbating to Akwa ibom news.
ekpo ikot iwa[/s]
who do you think have time to read this trash? keep crying
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]You sound really dumb, Infact you be Dumbo..
Your useless state is an entity of crime and a shithole..
I Dare you to open a thread of Calabar vs Eket and let see who wins nonesense..
Let see if your capital is as sophisticated as eket.. Nonsense...[/s]
Obolo outcast
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by TimeTraveler369: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2020
Na wa o

Black people and divisiveness.

Just a happy birthday day for the state would have been enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2020
100Caliber:
who do you think have time to read this trash? keep crying
Senseless idiot like you trolling everything Akwa Ibom out of hate and adding more thread page to us grin
They truth is we used and dumb you guys..thats what colonial masters do..
It's in history that we've govern your sorry ass for years grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Na wa o

Black people and divisiveness.

Just a happy birthday day for the state would have been enough.
My brother jeolousy is real ooo..
Especially from dead state like cross river and monopause degraded state like Rivers grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]Senseless idiot like you trolling everything Akwa Ibom out of hate and adding more thread page to us grin
They truth is we used and dumb you guys..thats what colonial masters do..
It's in history that we've govern your sorry ass for years grin[/s]
Luckily I've never had the displeasure of hearing that noise you call language. outcast obolo man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.