Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) (36111 Views)

Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2020
100Caliber:
Obolo outcast
Atleast am in my state.. I still dare you to open a thread.. Calabar vs Eket let see who is more sophisticated nonsense..
The least Akwa Ibom city is more prosperous than your state capital grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

grin you can channel their development award your state.. Rivers of blood grin
BTW me and river state who get development past ee

We can't compete with you guys,we are far ahead of you guys,the reason y'all pests flood our rich arable lands
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by kleolouis(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2020
grin
Ebenezer2021:
adede grin

kpong ke mme umono..lol..mkpo abadhie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

We can't compete with you guys,we are far ahead of you guys,the reason y'all pests flood our rich arable lands
Hahahahahahahahaha. grin >
Go and ask the likes of Kinematics & legends like Seven 24 you are no match to me and my state or unless you are their moniker but just shift oneside abeg. Let me talk to my colonie 100calibar caliber grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

How do you pronounce or say "Emesiere" in your shit Obolo dialect ? I've honestly never heard the noise before.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Go and ask the likes of Kinematics & legends like Seven 24 you are no match to me and my state or unless you are their moniker but just shift oneside abeg. Let me talk to my colonie 100calibar caliber grin

In your dreams?....Lemme not start listing our achievements,unless Nairaland may not have peace.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Go and ask the likes of Kinematics & legends like Seven 24 you are no match to me and my state or unless you are their moniker but just shift oneside abeg. Let me finish my colonie aka 100calabar caliber
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2020
100Caliber:
How do you pronounce or say "Emesiere" in your shit Obolo dialect ? I've honestly never heard the noise before.
Since your ignorant to know that the state is richer than this country, try and argue objectively..

Haven't we rule you guys for years
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

In your dreams?....Lemme not start listing our achievements,unless Nairaland may not have peace.
This is the roles..
List all your state build infrastructures..
List all other local towns infrastructures other than porthacourt..
Finally list porthacourt state own infrastructures not federal government built infrastructures and I will do the same..
If your ready and good and good too grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Scordroncyber(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2020
That Library is not in good state. All these pictures na aerial view.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Scordroncyber:
That Library is not in good state.
All these pictures na aerial view.
I don't know the angle your coming from, if is hate or your just been ignorant of the info on ground surrounding that library..
Since you didn't attach insult.. Yes the library is still at used by both Halliburton group of company for personnel's training, used for ICT compliance exams like Jamb etc and finally the state govern are playing on leasing out on a PPP agreement...
Try and walk into that place and see if anybody will stop you and you also need to be a subscribing member too to gain access..

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by KayCee92(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2020
ethicallyright:
Akwa-Ibom youths have not taken advantage of the infrastructuaral development and very wonderful security condition of their State.

They prefer sycophancy especially on social media. An average AKWA IBOM youth's dream job is to be a P.A. to a P.A of the P.A of a prominent politician in the State.
Well, it paid the likes of Ini Ememobong and the rest , so they hold on to it like their lives depend on it.

So much to explore but their youth can't think outside the box. They however do not fail to explore different sex styles with the ladies they mostly cohabitate with.

My belle o grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by TimeTraveler369: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother jeolousy is real ooo..
Especially from dead state like cross river and monopause degraded state like Rivers grin

Take it easy with Cross Riverians please. You can't expect them to be happy with Akwa Ibomites after losing their oil Wells and yet their political class is myopic.

But I still believe Akwa Ibom can be better given the resources at her disposal.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2020
kleolouis:
grin

mkpong ke mme umono..lol..mkpo abadhie
idioke oh eyeneka. afo Ade ajen annang?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Take it easy with Cross Riverians please. You can't expect them to be happy with Akwa Ibomites after losing their oil Wells nd yet their political class is myopic.

But I still believe Akwa Ibom can be better given the resources at her disposal.
can you please clarify the bolded?
how was it their oil wells?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Deejay1000(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2020
Lovely state did my NYSC there and I don't have any regrets
Akwa ibom ayaya
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Deejay1000:
Lovely state did my NYSC there and I don't have any regrets
Akwa ibom ayaya
Where in Akwa ibom?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

This is the roles..
List all your state build infrastructures..
List all other local towns infrastructures other than porthacourt..
Finally list porthacourt state own infrastructures not federal government built infrastructures and I will do the same..
If your ready and good and good too grin

It's too much to list bro...we have gone too far that if I start listing,NL may be congested
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Dollarbeels: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=gabrielmorinho post=94242739]

Calabar will remain your problem forever till you die. Everything little thing you people do in small and UPCOMING Akwa Ibom, you always want to compare with CROSS RIVER. Must you
bring Cross River state into Akwa Ibom thread?

Sir,..
Who map don help for cross river? U think say na to get governor were dey talk English were big Pass am? Spaghetti road, indomie highway! Hian!!!
Taxation there is hell, touting is the order of the day, dryness.. No new infrastructure to drive investment.. Tinapa dead, metropolitan toh.. Forget abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Shut up my brother everyone knows that Akwa Ibomites were slaves,even Igbos of Arochukwu,Abiriba and Ohafia defeated,displaced and sold you guys to slavery,everyone also knows that Cross Rivers is better than Akwa Ibom in development,so stop ranting!!

You this worthless demonic MIDGET I know I will find your miserable forever pained soul here, ever since that beating giving to you in front of drunken old criminal of a father and notorious global prosttiute of a mother by an Akwaibom son, the pain stii hurts.
Don't worry I am here to add acid to it, you this SLAVE decendents that even the Ogonis never had any dealings with you useless likes, from records who were the most SLAVE taken out of Africa and Africa?
Who were the most Slave in the Americas, Jamaicas and Caribbean?
Who did TD Jakes, Eddie Murphy, Spike Lee say their ancestors are?
God punish you and your Arrochukwu Ohafia fables, I know you are a slave and you will die a slave cause you are a slave already to AkwaIbom which is very evident in all her threads

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Odion2016(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
shut up, drop your congratulatory message and move on

Hahahhahahha....
Bros wetin na...
What I said is from my wealth of experience oo
Or are you from the place??
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by edemsimeon: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2020
I can sight Gov Tunde Ogbeha (hails from kogi). The first governor of Akwa Ibom state, September 1987-....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Odion2016:

Hahahhahahha....
Bros wetin na...
What I said is from my wealth of experience oo
Or are you from the place??
tell me which state doesn't like dicck and hole according to you? or are everyone from your state virgins?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by kleolouis(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
idioke oh eyeneka. afo Ade ajen annang?

my brother nde Owo uko oooo
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Odion2016(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
tell me which state doesn't like dicck and hole according to you? or are everyone from your state virgins?

No wonder..u dint get me right in the first place....i said bole not hole....u no dey chop bole

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=nsiba post=94254764].
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Harrykn: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
saaphiere:
Akwa Ibom State Medical Sector.
lalasticlala come and see the achievement of this state @ 33.
My state would get to this level someday.

Happy Birthday Akwa Ibom State and all Akwa Ibom people.
my brother if u no be man, you no buy card for dier
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
gabrielmorinho:

Calabar will remain your problem forever till you die. Everything little thing you people do in small and UPCOMING Akwa Ibom, you always want to compare with CROSS RIVER. Must you
bring Cross River state into Akwa Ibom thread?

NOTE: Where Cross River is in the map of the world, Akwa Ibom may take over a century to get there.
The books Cross River have kept over time, which includes having Akwa Ibom people as slaves in the past can not be matched by INFANT Akwa Ibom. Check your history, it will help you. PENCIL AND TOOTHPICK FACTORY.

This one go fit pass IQ test so? The answer is absolutely NO in the affirmative. Inferiority complex is really a big problem for him and I wouldn't want to compound his problems. Let me just leave him in his unrelenting but fruitless quest for recognition. Some THINGS are not worth it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Kinematics: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]Hahahahahahahahaha. grin >
Go and ask the likes of Kinematics & legends like Seven 24 you are no match to me and my state or unless you are their moniker but just shift oneside abeg. Let me finish my colonie aka 100calabar caliber[/s]

Poor illiterate. You cant take your mouth off my mention. Do you think I give a shit about your forest?

Only an ignorant clown will compare a forest like Akwa Ibom to Rivers State.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by NkanAkpanika: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kinematics:

Poor illiterate. You cant take your mouth off my mention. Do you think I give a shit about your forest?

Only an ignorant clown will compare a forest like Akwa Ibom to Rivers State.
Hahahahhaha you're back... So unpredictable, anyway I was arguing with that your moniker dunce Ebot..
Today is not for Rivers of blood, you know how the argument the bi grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by NkanAkpanika: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=Dollarbeels post=94254122][/quote]
Calabar very dead city grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.