Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss (31443 Views)

We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Noel19: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

At least Tinubu is still being mentioned in the press as a contender for presidency.

What about your failed Igbo second fiddle politicians? Who is the front men to lead the Igbos in 2023?

No one!

Only God know where a majority tribe like the Igbos lost it to become the 5%ers and noisemakers in a country where they also have majority stake.

Tinubu is greater than all Ibo politicians, dead or alive!

Asiwaju Omo olodo ide!

No need for all these sermons. With all the money he stole from Lagos and Osun State and stacked inside his bullion vans, at the end this is what he's able to offer you, your family members and Lagosians.

Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Noel19: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

LOL. I am a new member.

I don't believe you.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by maestro299: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
ajepako:
APC lost an election and not planning to contest it in court or have Tanko unseat the real winner?

That's a first..

The US visa ban and threat of confiscation of top politicians' assets and stolen wealth is really working wonders!

One of the rare time l like Mr Trump
Lolz. So why don't you 'frequently' like Trump? He's got a refreshingly practical mindset and he's very real, you might say not slippery like the nature of an average politician.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Debra911(f): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=Erimmy2 post=94234617]
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by RuddyFusion(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
BajuGoldmehda:
Fact driven by Ngpatriot.... I salute bro.

—Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state
—Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state
—Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state
—Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state
—Lagos is the home to the most intellectual IT resources not Edo state
—Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria
—Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state
—Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state
—Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state
—Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state
—Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.
The list goes on...
Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.
Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

The man Jagaban laid the foundation.

Anyway, we move!!!

You forgot to add that

- Lagos is one man's private estate and

- Lagos is a slum and the capital of agberos

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Debra911(f): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=izombie post=94234823] .
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Zetty177x: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
APC Governors, Buhari, Aso Rock cabal and other APC Chieftains just want to render Tinubu and Oshiomole and their supporters useless, partylesss and inconsequential ahead of 2023

Edo APC has finally expelled Oshiomole on Monday and have asked the APC NWC to ratify Oshiomole expulsion from APC, which the APC NWC controlled by APC Governors will joyously ratify in the days ahead.
Ize Iyamu will be compensated with Federal appointment and he will also be tasked alongised Obaseki and other APC
chieftains in Edo state to crumble any Oshiomole influence or Political structure thats is left in Edo state.

Politicians from PDP and APC have started their realignment and chess moves ahead of 2023, and it first victim is Oshiomole, he has been taken out of the equation, Tinubu chances at the Presidency has also been depleted.

U seem to analyze well , but why was Oshiomole making everyone his enemy?
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by mamajaz(f): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
APC still the same PDP we know

Is it sophisticated?
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Hoelujohn: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
the only thing he can appeal on his the certificate issue
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Zetty177x: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
The audacity of Buhari led APC to increase fuel and electricity 2 weeks to Edo election was a serious affront. Buhari n audacity..who will vote ur party in? Nigerians are tired of APC
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Impenetrable: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chaii! Weti we no go see for Naija

I want it! - come help me to slash 99% off this item - you could win some coupons!
GET 99% OFF WITH FRIENDS
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msVuiER

Abeg make una help your boys slash this stuff for me
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by AreaFada2: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu will be thrown out soon
Nne ehn, that a seemingly harmless and easy to intimidate person like Obaseki should cause them such massive problem is amazing.

Never underestimate anyone.

Intimidating a simple person may be all needed for the cup to be full.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by bakobenjamin198: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

This is exactly what you guys said when Gbajabiamila failed to win the Speaker of the house in 2015, you all shouted Tinubu have been tamed and bla bla bla. Some even went to the extent of saying we can’t have Yoruba as VP and still the speaker and that Tinubu influence is down because Buhari tamed him.

Tinubu laid low, waited for the right time and struck. Gbajabiamila today is the Speaker of the house and even Tinubu caucus produced the senate president.

Obasanjo is the most brutal politician since 1999, he wasn’t able to defeat Tinubu when AD collapsed but instead Tinubu relegated him to the extent that he is reduced to writing letters.

2023 is pregnant, there are lot of play and realignment that will follow and if history has taught us anything, it is never to underrate someone like Tinubu.

Edo election has been lost and politics is a game of win and losses.

Saraki, Atiku, Jonathan, Melaye, and etc. will understand Tinubu is a thoroughbred A level politicians but I’m sure you guys feasting on Nairaland likes won’t understand that.
And with this, you think his (Tinubu) reign will last forever? Have you forgotten that there is always time for every body and everything? Well, let him enjoy the moment that is meant for him.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Chicastle: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
No need

4+4 OGBANE

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Nosaghae(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Well, APC need not appeal anything as long as the point has been made.
One may ask what point I'm talking about.

Well, the point is that APC managed to pull so much weight and scared shît out of an incumbent government.
No wonder there's so much PDP sponsored jubilation in rivers state because they never expected the victory
The celebration was not just for obaseki's reelection but for the decimation of oshopikin.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Charly68: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
They will settle the man and write off his expenses ..once he lost nothing ,he would agree ,more so he may be compensated with other position next time
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Skymason20(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
we will support ize iyamu

if he contest for Edo state house of assembly grin
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Well, the point is that APC managed to pull so much weight and scared shît out of an incumbent government.
No wonder there's so much PDP sponsored jubilation in rivers state because they never expected the victory

Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by westreign(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
tot:
Waste of time and money. Let them try it.

No sensible person would have watched that debate and wished this man on that state. No way.

Exactly, that debate was an eye opening that pastor got nothing to offer when asked how he intend to fund his simple agenda.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

I don't believe you.

Why? shocked
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Noel19: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Why? shocked

Because my mind says so
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

Because my mind says so

Video evidence of your mind telling you that else I won't believe. cheesy
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by waldigit: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
C
dre11:

DAILY TIMES

Instead of appealing they should learn the ultimate power reside with the people. They are currently against the people and action and reaction are equal and opposite.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Noel19: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Video evidence of your mind telling you that else I won't believe. cheesy

I know who you are very well. No amount of different monikers can save you.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

I know who you are very well. No amount of different monikers can save you.

It's your opinion tho, so I'll respect it. cheesy
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Noel19: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

It's your opinion tho, so I'll respect it. cheesy

In due time we shall know the truth.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by kcnwaigbo: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

There are many things I’m not sure of as human also but I am very sure that a Yoruba man will be the president in 2023.

Whether Tinubu or Osinbajo or a third person does not matter to me in as much as one of them is there.
Where exactly will a Yoruba candidate get the votes to defeat a Northener having burnt all your bridges in the south?
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Earnonline2: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Heffalump(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

You made no point, but trying to express your bitterness after a shameful defeat. Some of you will continue to mourn this loss until 2021 undecided
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

This is exactly what you guys said when Gbajabiamila failed to win the Speaker of the house in 2015, you all shouted Tinubu have been tamed and bla bla bla. Some even went to the extent of saying we can’t have Yoruba as VP and still the speaker and that Tinubu influence is down because Buhari tamed him.

Tinubu laid low, waited for the right time and struck. Gbajabiamila today is the Speaker of the house and even Tinubu caucus produced the senate president.

Obasanjo is the most brutal politician since 1999, he wasn’t able to defeat Tinubu when AD collapsed but instead Tinubu relegated him to the extent that he is reduced to writing letters.

2023 is pregnant, there are lot of play and realignment that will follow and if history has taught us anything, it is never to underrate someone like Tinubu.

Edo election has been lost and politics is a game of win and losses.

Saraki, Atiku, Jonathan, Melaye, and etc. will understand Tinubu is a thoroughbred A level politicians but I’m sure you guys feasting on Nairaland likes won’t understand that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo And Her First Cousin Segun Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.