Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss (31445 Views)

We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by zoedew: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
APC Governors, Buhari, Aso Rock cabal and other APC Chieftains just want to render Tinubu and Oshiomole and their supporters useless, partylesss and inconsequential ahead of 2023

Edo APC has finally expelled Oshiomole on Monday and have asked the APC NWC to ratify Oshiomole expulsion from APC, which the APC NWC controlled by APC Governors will joyously ratify in the days ahead.
Ize Iyamu will be compensated with Federal appointment and he will also be tasked alongised Obaseki and other APC
chieftains in Edo state to crumble any Oshiomole influence or Political structure thats is left in Edo state.

Politicians from PDP and APC have started their realignment and chess moves ahead of 2023, and it first victim is Oshiomole, he has been taken out of the equation, Tinubu chances at the Presidency has also been depleted.

the handsome man from Iyamho deserves this and more for ruining the apc chances in the southsouth by arranging the disqualification of Obaseki. the handsome political lizard from Iyamho deserves to not come in from the cold!
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Theoarhics: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
I can still punches of defeat on his face.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Bizibi(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Well, APC need not appeal anything as long as the point has been made.
One may ask what point I'm talking about.

Well, the point is that APC managed to pull so much weight and scared shît out of an incumbent government.
No wonder there's so much PDP sponsored jubilation in rivers state because they never expected the victory
some of you still don't know what really happened, some of you are just online apc members.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by osazsky(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

This is exactly what you guys said when Gbajabiamila failed to win the Speaker of the house in 2015, you all shouted Tinubu have been tamed and bla bla bla. Some even went to the extent of saying we can’t have Yoruba as VP and still the speaker and that Tinubu influence is down because Buhari tamed him.

Tinubu laid low, waited for the right time and struck. Gbajabiamila today is the Speaker of the house and even Tinubu caucus produced the senate president.

Obasanjo is the most brutal politician since 1999, he wasn’t able to defeat Tinubu when AD collapsed but instead Tinubu relegated him to the extent that he is reduced to writing letters.

2023 is pregnant, there are lot of play and realignment that will follow and if history has taught us anything, it is never to underrate someone like Tinubu.

Edo election has been lost and politics is a game of win and losses.

Saraki, Atiku, Jonathan, Melaye, and etc. will understand Tinubu is a thoroughbred A level politicians but I’m sure you guys feasting on Nairaland likes won’t understand that.
I did rather vote for a fan or book than to vote tinubu God forbid bullion van kill una
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by rotadeco27: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
After 2023 election you would realise how u have deceived yourself!
Philipponzaghi:

This is exactly what you guys said when Gbajabiamila failed to win the Speaker of the house in 2015, you all shouted Tinubu have been tamed and bla bla bla. Some even went to the extent of saying we can’t have Yoruba as VP and still the speaker and that Tinubu influence is down because Buhari tamed him.

Tinubu laid low, waited for the right time and struck. Gbajabiamila today is the Speaker of the house and even Tinubu caucus produced the senate president.

Obasanjo is the most brutal politician since 1999, he wasn’t able to defeat Tinubu when AD collapsed but instead Tinubu relegated him to the extent that he is reduced to writing letters.

2023 is pregnant, there are lot of play and realignment that will follow and if history has taught us anything, it is never to underrate someone like Tinubu.

Saraki, Atiku, Jonathan, Melaye, and etc. will understand Tinubu is a thoroughbred A level politicians but I’m sure you guys feasting on Nairaland likes won’t understand that.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by eddyslim(m): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2020
garfield1:

By only 80,000 votes
You call 80,00 Only? Wetin west life no go see for empty street
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by garfield1: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2020
eddyslim:
You call 80,00 Only? Wetin west life no go see for empty street

Its a narrow victory.what will you call the margin buhari gave Atiku,?
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by frankyychiji(f): 1:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

At least Tinubu is still being mentioned in the press as a contender for presidency.

What about your failed Igbo second fiddle politicians? Who is the front men to lead the Igbos in 2023?

No one!

Only God know where a majority tribe like the Igbos lost it to become the 5%ers and noisemakers in a country where they also have majority stake.

Tinubu is greater than all Ibo politicians, dead or alive!

Asiwaju Omo olodo ide!
Peter Obi has a record that Thiefnubuu covets so badly.

Obi is not a corrupt politricktian.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Philipponzaghi: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
Peter Obi has a record that Thiefnubuu covets so badly.

Obi is not a corrupt politricktian.

Obi is an ethnic bigot.

They can’t even display his image on campaign posters in the North during Atiku’s time at some point.

He won’t even get 5% of the votes in the North.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Yebosola(m): 5:29am On Sep 24, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You forgot to add that

- Lagos is one man's private estate and

- Lagos is a slum and the capital of agberos

Question for Igbos, if is as bad as painted, y are your people flooding Lagos after running away from backward,potor,kerosene sharing region?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Web2020: 6:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Is that the reason why Tinubu is evil. You spoiled others chances but you want your own to be fine. It's not possible. He will pay for what he did to Ambode. Nigerians are waiting for him. Karma is real
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
APC Governors, Buhari, Aso Rock cabal and other APC Chieftains just want to render Tinubu and Oshiomole and their supporters useless, partylesss and inconsequential ahead of 2023

Edo APC has finally expelled Oshiomole on Monday and have asked the APC NWC to ratify Oshiomole expulsion from APC, which the APC NWC controlled by APC Governors will joyously ratify in the days ahead.
Ize Iyamu will be compensated with Federal appointment and he will also be tasked alongised Obaseki and other APC
chieftains in Edo state to crumble any Oshiomole influence or Political structure thats is left in Edo state.

Politicians from PDP and APC have started their realignment and chess moves ahead of 2023, and it first victim is Oshiomole, he has been taken out of the equation, Tinubu chances at the Presidency has also been depleted.

Logically you are right, based on reality on ground and on what you know you are also right. You know since June till July 14th, I have advised Tinubu to stay clear of Edo and Ondo elections as the risks are high. I said I pity Oshiomhole and that Ize-Iyamu is an orphan.

https://www.nairaland.com/5989985/obaseki-holds-zoom-meeting-buhari/4#91699393

There are some of my postings also before July 14 on this issue. Before INEC official announcement, I advised Chief Olanipekun (SAN) on nairaland not to continue or represent APC in any legal matter over Edo election even if Obaseki has no GCE A' Level result and the degree has discrepancies from other degrees issued by UI. Few hours later, congratulatory messages started coming from APC leadership both official and unannounced personal congratulatory messages to Obaseki from APC leaders.

Edo is a PDP state. APC has never won major election in Edo, Oshiomhole only used ruggedness to rig APC into Edo. Under Obaseki, Buhari lost in Edo, APC also lost two Senatorial seats to PDP.

The last election is mainly between PDP, Obaseki and those oppose to Tinubu and Oshiomhole within APC. It was not an election between APC and PDP but a battle between forces within APC and PDP on PDP fortified territory and Oshiomhole who knows the territory very well has run out of ammunitions and men because of internal wars with forces within APC.

Tinubu should return home. For Edo APC to have expelled Oshiomhole on Monday still shows that Obaseki controls that APC. The NWC may not ratify it contrary to your opinion but will not recognize him as a leader. Oshiomhole came to rescue Buhari from internal enemies he has been used and dump.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by frankyychiji(f): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Obi is an ethnic bigot.

They can’t even display his image on campaign posters in the North during Atiku’s time at some point.

He won’t even get 5% of the votes in the North.
These same barbarians would stone Thiefnubuu if he ever goes there to campaign because he's very corrupt.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by RuddyFusion(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2020
Yebosola:

Question for Igbos, if is as bad as painted, y are your people flooding Lagos after running away from backward,potor,kerosene sharing region?

Ask your question again .....ask the same of

Every major capital cities in Nigeria and the world at large and then receive sense...
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by RuddyFusion(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

There are many things I’m not sure of as human also but I am very sure that a Yoruba man will be the president in 2023.

Whether Tinubu or Osinbajo or a third person does not matter to me in as much as one of them is there.

At least it's obvious that you too knows that thiefnibu won't near the Presidency come 2023
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Yebosola(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Ask your question again .....ask the same of

Every major capital cities in Nigeria and the world at large and then receive sense...

Ipob, simple question, nah invective u take reply me, I trust, except u are not ipob miscreant grin
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Philipponzaghi: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
[s]These same barbarians would stone Thiefnubuu if he ever goes there to campaign because he's very corrupt.[/s]

Stop saying nonsense.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by frankyychiji(f): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Stop saying nonsense.
. Zone B
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Philipponzaghi: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
. Zone B

OSUUuu
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by famouscargo4u: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
he would be given a very rosy appointment and assured the party ticket again in 2023.
Re: Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss by Updating9JA: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Officialgarri:
Well, APC need not appeal anything as long as the point has been made.
One may ask what point I'm talking about.

Well, the point is that APC managed Daily Sermons to pull so much weight and scared shît out of an incumbent government.
No wonder there's so much PDP sponsored jubilation in rivers state because they never expected the victory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo And Her First Cousin Segun Awolowo / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.