Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Save A Dying Soul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save A Dying Soul (373 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save A Dying Soul by ugohdignity111(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
I'm in a critical need of money....no money for food, don't even know how I will eat the next morning been tomorrow....my life has been full of ups and down......I'm getting frustrated with every passing minute of the day.....Please good people of nairaland, I need at least 5k to 10k to buy some foodstuffs that will last me till the end of next month.....I'm not happy begging here but because I don't have any other option....that's why I'm doing it....the menial work I'm into is no longer forth coming.....Please make una help a dying soul
Re: Save A Dying Soul by kwinmarvel(f): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
We are in the same situation bro
Re: Save A Dying Soul by ugohdignity111(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
kwinmarvel:
We are in the same situation bro

Mehn....this country is damn hard dear.....

May God save his children oooo

It shall only get better by God's grace
Re: Save A Dying Soul by Dreyton36: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
It's not easy bruv
Just spent my last cash on trying to save an old woman who just got hit by a vehicle
Like play like play my aza empty , more money need to be paid now sef lol the question is who do I run to , I don't even know her from anywhere
She's not been able to speak
Re: Save A Dying Soul by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
But all these people driving Lexus, Muscle, SUVs around. They don't seem to make Nigeria looks ugly lol. You have to man up and be ferocious If you want to survive In this HellHole. Most Importantly, Flee away from Premarital Sex If you want to be Successful In Life, This Is exclusive to HellHole's Ladies. Eventually even when you become successful, Make sure you thoroughly scrutinize these Shiiithole Ladies. Them no dey stay with one dick, A lot of you men are Useless too......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save A Dying Soul by kwinmarvel(f): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
ugohdignity111:

Mehn....this country is damn hard dear.....
May God save his children oooo
It shall only get better by God's grace
Amen o If u see the 5k sha, can you help me with 1k?
Re: Save A Dying Soul by mariahAngel(f): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dreyton36:
It's not easy bruv
Just spent my last cash on trying to save an old woman who just got hit by a vehicle
Like play like play my aza empty , more money need to be paid now sef lol the question is who do I run to , I don't even know her from anywhere
She's not been able to speak

Chai!

Pele. sad

1 Like

Re: Save A Dying Soul by Godskind(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
kwinmarvel:

Amen o
If u see the 5k sha, can you help me with 1k?
aahhh ahh take it easy nau ��
Re: Save A Dying Soul by ugohdignity111(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Evolutionlove:
But all these people driving Lexus, Muscle, SUVs around. They don't seem to make Nigeria looks ugly lol. You have to man up and be ferocious If you want to survive In this HellHole. Most Importantly, Flee away from Premarital Sex If you want to be Successful In Life, This Is exclusive to HellHole's Ladies. Eventually even when you become successful, Make sure you thoroughly scrutinize these Shiiithole Ladies. Them no dey stay with one dick, A lot of you men are Useless too......
Premarital sex. Lol....

Who premarital sex help bro?
Even to get a girlfriend nowadays to fear me like mad bro......

1 Like

Re: Save A Dying Soul by ugohdignity111(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2020
kwinmarvel:

Amen o
If u see the 5k sha, can you help me with 1k?

I never see oooh but if I see, I will help you dear..
As far as there is life.....hope dey

(1) (Reply)

okay / Increase Your Breasts By Doing This / Your Mum Has No Right To Touch My Pot Of Food Without Permission – Lady Tells BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.