Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? (1565 Views)

Selective Feminism And The Regular Nigerian Girl / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmm Well as for me I have given up on them already.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
I think someone needs to ask them If they still believe In dating Nigerian Men too lol......
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by fati2001(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
no.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
fati2001:
no.
You be male or female??
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:
you still don't want to change abi,im coming
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
you still don't want to change abi,im coming

Shwooo see your meaty Armpit, You will eventually pay me to date you little busty brat.......
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by virginprincess(f): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
You have giving up on them. but people like you are roaming about fb still begging girls to accept your friend request.
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
You have giving up on them. but people like you are roaming about fb still begging girls to accept your friend request.

Mumu I'm absolutely sure you are referring to your Unrepentant Foools SIMPS Dad, Brothers, Uncles, And the Mumu Muguns who chase you Idiots lot around, Certainly not Me Tufiwaka Tueeeh......

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by virginprincess(f): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Mumu I'm absolutely sure you are referring to your Unrepentant Foools SIMPS Dad, Brothers, Uncles, And the Mumu Muguns who chase you Idiots lot around, Certainly not Me Tufiwaka Tueeeh......
You are the fool here for generalising that all nigeria girls are like your sisters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
You are the fool here for generalising that all nigeria girls are like your sisters.

Lol See Painment. Fucking Hoe & Glutton...... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by virginprincess(f): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol See Painment. Fucking Hoe & Glutton...... grin grin grin
I am not a hoe, i am a very decent & responsible girl, get that into your empty brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by baralatie(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
ye
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by KendrickAyomide: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
They are only for entertainment. Most of them can't hold a sensible conversation. Na so I collect this girl number yesterday, I be wan see if I fit take am serious, omo she no even they Sabi chat, I for say she no they interested but I soft die, how can u not be interested. I give up. Maybe she's scared that she can't match my intellectual prowess

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by baralatie(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
bomb
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by baralatie(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
They are only for entertainment. Most of them can't hold a sensible conversation. Na so I collect this girl number yesterday, I be wan see if I fit take am serious, omo she no even they Sabi chat, I for say she no they interested but I soft die, how can u not be interested. I give up. Maybe she's scared that she can't match my intellectual prowess
is zjat so?

you be Ronaldo?
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
I am not a hoe, i am a very decent & responsible girl, get that into your empty brain.

Tell those lines of sermon to your little brothers at home If you have one not me. As far as I'm concerned, Decent or No decent, You are a Hoe and there Is nothing you can do about It. Get that Into your Cheating, Manipulative, Good for Nothing Confused Brain.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by KendrickAyomide: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
baralatie:

is zjat so?

you be Ronaldo?
mechionu ! girls no supposed they form for me.
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by baralatie(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
mechionu ! girls no supposed they form for me.
I go call prophetess for you o!
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by KendrickAyomide: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
baralatie:

I go call prophetess for you o!
call am. I go like whip prophetess
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by virginprincess(f): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Tell those lines of sermon to your little brothers at home If you have one not me. As far as I'm concerned, Decent or No decent, You are a Hoe. Get that Into your Cheating, Manipulative, Good for Nothing Confused Brain.......
My dear, stop mistaking every girl to be your sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
My dear, stop mistaking every girl to be your sister.

If you call me my dear again, I will fvck your brains out. Who Is your my dear.....

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by virginprincess(f): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

If you call me my dear again, I will Bleep your brains out. Who Is your my dear.....
You should even be happy i called you dear, how many people has called you dear today, FOOL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
You should even be happy i called you dear, how many people has called you dear today, FOOL.

No I hate Hoes, Sperm Bucket calling me dear. It's a No No for me. I have my wonderful sweet loyal decent ladies from eastern part of Africa who cherish me a lot and gives me rest of mind. Not you hungry, lazy, manipulative, aggressive, stupid, Unloyal, brainless, glutton we have here......

7 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
NAWALT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by ednut1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na wetin you see you go date na. 9ja guys dey find good girl but you na bad boy

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

No I hate Hoes, Sperm Bucket calling me dear. It's a No No for me. I have my wonderful sweet loyal decent ladies from eastern part of Africa who cherish me a lot and gives me rest of mind. Not you hungry, lazy, manipulative, aggressive, stupid, Unloyal, brainless, glutton we have here......
guy please learn to b calming down

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
ednut1:
Na wetin you see you go date na. 9ja guys dey find good girl but you na bad boy

Ogbeni speak for yourself, Don't come here and start spewing rubbish. Na you be bad boy, No be me okay.....

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by virginprincess(f): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Am very sure you are a nigerian, so with that you are refering to your female relatives not me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by cooooooks(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who is 'typical'. Every one is unique. Of course.
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by adg98(f): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2020
In Nigeria dating is so bleeped up
Meeting the right partner is very difficult
That's why I holding my boyfriend so tight cos he is simply the best

If you have a good woman or man don't let him/her go
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Antinatalist habaaa, why na?
Re: Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:29am On Sep 24, 2020
adg98:
In Nigeria dating is so bleeped up
Meeting the right partner is very difficult
That's why I holding my boyfriend so tight cos he is simply the best

If you have a good woman or man don't let him/her go
You are lucky my dear. Hold him well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating / Married Women Are Sex Starved / What Do Women Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.