Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Do Women Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want? (1564 Views)

Do Women Really Hate Nice Guys? Check This Out... / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / What Do Women Really Want? A Big Bank Account Or A Big "Drill-bit"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Really Want? by Kingpin1000: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
There's this lodge I normally visit after a day's work.
I Normally go there to chill, blow my weed and maybe take some bottles before going to bed, the place is just a stone throw from my house and the manager of the lodge also takes MJ too so we became friends. Last night while going to the lodge, saw a girl walk past me when I stopped to get lighter from a kiosk, I wanted to follow her up but the aboki man was just delaying me, as a bad man I stood and watch where the girl would stop, lo and behold it was my destination (the lodge).
Before I could say Jack Robinson a young man ran past me and hid behind an electric pole peeping at the girl, then I realized that He is her bobo.
I approached the man and offered a handshake immediately the man shakes my hands I could feel the vibration from his hand all over his body. I asked if the girl that walked into the lodge was his girl and He said yes, I told him to wait outside let me go in to confirm her position and see if she was in the lodge to see another man,this was because she might deny and I can see that He was a simp. This lodge has 3 bars, the one I normally take my weed was the last and it's in a coded location so I knew a cheating partner will always choose that bar.
I walked straight to the coded bar and ordered for a drink as I was about getting served I just pretended like I received a text message, I paid for the drink and told the bar man that am coming back.
I went out and met this young man and told Him the location where she was sitting with an instruction for him to walk in, make sure she sees him and then walk out without saying anything to her or the man she was with..
I went back home without even doing what I was going to the lodge to do, unfortunately I became restless.
I started thinking " what if this man was not able to control himself and create a scene" it would be bad because I may have brought trouble to my friend who is the manager of the lodge.
I stood up and walked backed to the lodge. Sitting with the Manager was the young man, with about six empty bottles of beer on the table. Immediately the manager saw me He beckoned me to come. Immediately I took my sit the man pinched me (sign that He doesn't want me to expose why He was there, He was getting information). As I sat I asked the manager what was the issue, the manager said I should Help him advice the man sitting with Him to leave his girlfriend. In the manager's voice " Oga if you no leave that girl you be mumu, that guy don fu*ck that your girl tire, I been even feel say na that man dey date the girl until you come tell me say na your fiancee".
That was when I asked the young man to explain what really happened.
He said: He is a man that works offshore and He stays 3months at sea and 2 to 3months on land. He told us that He has done the first phase of marriage and in 2months time i.e his next time off, She would legally be His wife. He said they live separately but she Has the keys to his house and has dated this girl for close to six years, He does virtually everything for her and also assists Her family. The manager asked Him how He got to know she was coming to meet a man, He said He heard her making a call on the road and He asked Her where she was going to, she couldn't give him good explanation so He seized her phone but unknown to him, she went home and collected her second phone to call the other man that she was coming but unfortunately for her He was at the street to see a friend when she walked past him without noticing his presence that was why he traced her to the lodge. I now asked what was her reaction when she saw him. He said she was shocked .
I asked if she followed him He said he saw her coming out but she did not see where her entered so she went back to the man.
The manager told us the man was even married with kids.
I now asked this man if He no dey bang her well, the man replied that He is fit and can go 3 hrs . the manager laughed and told the man the bitter truth "that your girl no love or even respect you, you see that key you give her na that your house she dey carry men go bang when you go offshore and she may be doing it same week you travel because she knows you wont leave your job so soon to catch her". I told him to thank his stars that he caught her or else he would have been training another man's children.
I know all our advice will not be heeded to because all i could see was a devastated Simp. After she kneel down and beg with hot steamy sex, they will go back to status quo. I have been there before when I was wearing my garment of Simp until I became principled.

My question is " What do women really want?".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by yuping(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Women want nothing until they decide not to cheat anymore, immediately you catch your girl cheating leave her sorry dump her and move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by falcon01: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
They have No idea what they are doing!
Stay away from those toxic beings in order to reach you full potential. Stay focused!

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Human wants are insatiable. Why should a girls be different?

4 Likes

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by bepositive11: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
falcon01:
They have No idea what they are doing!
Stay away from those toxic beings in order to reach you full potential. Stay focused!

All women are not the same. Toxic men attract toxic women. Men should first focus on becoming non-toxic

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nebulax: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
People with no genuine love map would continue to be a victim of love

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by luminouz(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
yuping:
Women want nothing until they decide not to cheat anymore, immediately you catch your girl cheating leave her sorry dump her and move on.

You nailed it Mudafucker!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by luminouz(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
bepositive11:

All women are not the same. Toxic men attract toxic women. Men should first focus on becoming non-toxic
Have some logical reasoning na... So the man was toxic for 6 years abi?

Doesn't matter what you hear, you won't still learn
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Demigod22: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Even Satan have been asking God about what girls really want, and God is yet to answer. That gender is just a confused like Nigerian government.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by bepositive11: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2021
luminouz:

Have some logical reasoning na... So the man was toxic for 6 years abi?

Doesn't matter what you hear, you won't still learn

Logical and emotional reasoning are both important. We just have to know when the time is right for either or both

A man or woman can be toxic for life

Edit:
BTW, I was replying to a comment not to OP. I didn't read OP's whole post and I have no interest to

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by luminouz(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2021
bepositive11:

Logical and emotional reasoning are both important. We just have to know when the time is right for either or both

A man or woman can be toxic for life

In this case, you already clearly judged the wrong person based on available facts!!
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by bepositive11: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2021
luminouz:

In this case, you already clearly judged the wrong person based on available facts!!

You didn't see my edit:

BTW, I was replying to a comment not to OP. I didn't read OP's whole post and I have no interest to

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by dhiqson(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2021
grin "what do women want"
I hate to use this word cause it's over flogged now but ***** can tell us what women want
As for people like us
We just wanto enjoy our lives devoid of ache
I mean the world is cruel enough
Women wahala should be least of guys issue

Op
You know he's an irredeemable **** we don't need explaining to him
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by MufasaLion: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Only a lady can tell you what she want.

(1) (Reply)

Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video / I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month / Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.