Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Scam Alert. J Scammed Me - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert. J Scammed Me (7107 Views)

Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me? / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by iHart(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
Mr sweetbrownbuns, stop the wrong use of words.. if you want this issues to be settled, then by all means calm down... your temper is beginning to prove the other man right about the threats.. calm down now...if you could have handled it, you shouldn't have come to nairaland
now you are telling him to calm down. I said it earlier and you said I am wicked.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:
Finally you get the point.

but why is there no agreement with him from the onset that you will pay by month end
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
iHart:
now you are telling him to calm down. I said it earlier and you said I am wicked.
that wasn't what you said..
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:
Send in your picture is all we ask. Thank you

I'm waiting for your petition and picture. Low life thief trying to act Noble. Why not post your pictures online to back your claim of innocence
Or do I start digging up your domain name and start tracing your digital footprints you stugot

This thing you're staring is beyond your might. You want to injure yourself. Smh
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
but why is there no agreement with him from the onset that you will pay by month end

An oversight on our part. We did not know he would turn out to be such a foul mouthed and tempered person who is so desperate for 5,000 naira that he came here shouting we scammed him. He will get his payment as specified.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by iHart(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
the client should have stated the terms of payment from the onset... he said its 29th
If his client didn't mention the payment terms, what stopped him from asking for it? He is the one getting paid, he should have asked how he will be paid.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

I'm waiting for your petition and picture. Low life thief trying to act Noble. Why not post your pictures online to back your claim of innocence
Or do I start digging up your domain name and start tracing your digital footprints you stugot

Send in your picture. You are the one here ranting. Not us. We just want to know who is behind this lovely moniker.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

He did not from the beginning

Plus it's in the screenshots he said he wasn't going to pay me and was going to block me.

He never mentioned paying atall until I raised concerns that we should go our separate ways given his attitude issue. He is only using the month end as a cover. Don't fall for his antics
Now do me a favor by calming down and wait till month end, if you do not get your money on the 29th, please by all means contact me.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:

An oversight on our part. We did not know he would turn out to be such a foul mouthed and tempered person who is so desperate for 5,000 naira that he came here shouting we scammed him. He will get his payment as specified.

You call someone you said you won't pay for service rendered desperate. You're a low life. I knew from the get go how low you were. Who was pricing services 1 Naira. 1.2Naira.1.6 Naira

Who me or you. Goat?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
Now do me a favor by calming down and wait till month end, if you do not get your money on the 29th, please by all means contact me.

You know what offends me. When people think they're all strong and go on to dish out threats. I want to reduce him to the dust and want him to fire the first shot. I show no mercies to my adversaries in life. I await his shot if he has the stugot
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

You call someone you said you won't pay for service rendered desperate. You're a low life. I knew from the get go how low you were. Who was pricing services 1 Naira. 1.2Naira.1.6 Naira

Who me or you. Goat?

IF YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE RATE, YOU COULD SIMPLY HAVE TURNED IT DOWN. But yet, here you are, desperate for the same 1 naira you claim is so low.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
iHart:
If his client didn't mention the payment terms, what stopped him from asking for it? He is the one getting paid, he should have asked how he will be paid.
No you do not say that... its expected that every worker gets his payment once he finishes his work, so dont say that. can i buy your soap, then after using, i tell you i will pay you by month end how will you feel.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fire your shots sir. But please, send in your picture. We really need to have your picture on your file with us.

SweetBrownBuns:

You know what offends me. When people think they're all strong and go on to dish out threats. I want to reduce him to the dust and want him to fire the first shot.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:

IF YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE RATE, YOU COULD SIMPLY HAVE TURNED IT DOWN. But yet, here you are, desperate for the same 1 naira you claim is so low.

Oga. Fire the first shot. I want to bring humbly to your pride. If I don't deal with you till the point of regret. I won't stop. I've got the backup
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by iHart(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
that wasn't what you said..
you must have read my initial comments before the one you quoted. All I was trying to tell him was to exercise patience..
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Who me or you. Goat?
Mr buns, you really need to work on your temper oooh.. i have told you what to do.....be a man abeg
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
We love your fiesty attitude yet you refuse to send in your picture so we can "as you say" fire the first shot.

SweetBrownBuns:

Oga. Fire the first shot. I want to bring humbly to your pride. If I don't deal with you till the point of regret. I won't stop. I've got the backup
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Finally, you can see what we experienced dealing with Mr Buns.

BKsoul:
Mr buns, you really need to work on your temper oooh.. i have told you what to do.....be a man abeg
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Now I have to attend to work. If you pull one shot, I'll make sure you get a heavier repercussions of whatever shot you shoot. I am giving you absoluteness of guarantee
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:
Fire your shots sir. But please, send in your picture. We really need to have your picture on your file with us.

Mr odunade, its okay, just redeem your pledge on the 29th.. thats all i beg of you..
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:

My dear. Funny I ain't whatever. I won't sit back and have an element dish out threats against my person. Never. If he wants to cry, he can pull the first shot. I'm waiting. I dare him ten times over
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
We would definitely do that. But we need his picture too.

BKsoul:
Mr odunade, its okay, just redeem your pledge on the 29th.. thats all i beg of you..
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Send in your picture, CreamIsland..

SweetBrownBuns:

My dear. Funny I ain't whatever. I won't sit back and have an element dish out threats against my person. Never. If he wants to cry, he can pull the first shot. I'm waiting. I dare him ten times over
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:
We would definitely do that. But we need his picture too.

just settle him and leave his picture out of it.. ok?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:
Send in your picture, CreamIsland..

Dude

Oh it's you. Good enough. It's piling up. I know what to do. I will be waiting
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

its enough...
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
its enough...

Okay my lady. I'm doing this with work. Time btw. Need to hit my work station back
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by iHart(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
No you do not say that... its expected that every worker gets his payment once he finishes his work, so dont say that. can i buy your soap, then after using, i tell you i will pay you by month end how will you feel.
it is expected that a worker gets his payment after work, but when and how he gets it must be cleared stated! If they didn't specify that, he should not come hard on his client.

As for my soap, I have outstanding debts from my distributors. Most of them only pay up when they want new supplies. Its a condition we have agreed on, if you don't clear your old debt no new supply.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
We have no issues. We just need his picture on our file..

BKsoul:
just settle him and leave his picture out of it.. ok?
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Okay my lady. I'm doing this with work. Time btw. Need to hit my work station back
ok. go to work..
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by DkJay: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
While y'all are arguing about 5k, someone quietly uploaded his account number.

grin

You guys should fight. Let him get the money since neither of you have any use for it.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Justanodadude: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
We have seen what you did to LOLO24 with the moniker CreamIsland. So please, we would be needing your picture before you go to your workstation.

SweetBrownBuns:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Safe And Legit? / Architectural Design For A Twin Unit 2bed Flat On A Half Plot / Join A cooperative And Get A Loan Up To 6million Naira On Interest Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.