Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Scam Alert. J Scammed Me - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert. J Scammed Me (7068 Views)

Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me? / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
This is to that everyone who mediated and spoke up against tyranny.

The payment has been made and I wish to bring it to the notice of Investmentlanders

I thank everyone who spoke up to address issues without fear in any form. To this end, I wish to say special thanks to:

BkSoul
Juliearth
Ejibaba
Bayobabe
HotPoundedyam
WolexTayo

BTW don't fall for it, payment wasn't made willingly, but because you guys stood up for justice and refused to be silent.
Thank God for that...
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Juliearth(f): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2020
Ambassador1991:

I am telling you, sis. He wants the thread to be taken down so he can scam more people. He will publish that he needs writers, when contacted, he will give you technical work and after being done, he will then frame-up an excuse. There was one he did to my friend and lied that he didn't follow "the sequence" after he has collected it. My friend gave it to me to proofread and after I peruse it, I couldn't see any error. He followed the pattern the scammer asked him to. My friend was planning to go to Badagry to meet his uncle who is a powerful Igala herbalist to make the scammer run mad. He has a friend who works in the Forensic Unit of the Nigerian Police who tracked the scammer's full details. His mum and I told him to forget that karma will get him someday. Tomorrow he will still post he needs writers. He is a serial scammer and will still meet his waterloo.

That is really bad.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Juliearth(f): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

The payment has been made and I wish to bring it to the notice of Investmentlanders

I thank everyone who spoke up to address issues without fear in any form. To this end, I wish to say special thanks to:

BkSoul
Juliearth
Ejibaba
Bayobabe
HotPoundedyam
WolexTayo

BTW don't fall for it, payment wasn't made willingly, but because you guys stood up for justice and refused to be silent.

Congrats for winning this one. Justice has indeed been served. This should serve as a lesson to other crook slave masters here.

By the way, deep down, I was hoping he doesn't pay, so I can show him how detestable I can be to crooks.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by bayobabe(f): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Good to know that.
SweetBrownBuns:

BkSoul
Juliearth
Ejibaba
Bayobabe
HotPoundedyam
WolexTayo

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Juliearth(f): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
cheesy Criminals like to disguise as angels. Whatever happened to the prior litigation though

That litigation was just a front to silence you. Your confidence and seriousness rattled him, reason why he had to pay earlier than the stipulated time. One bully down, many more to go!

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2020
Juliearth:

Congrats for winning this one. Justice has indeed been served. This should serve as a lesson to other crook slave masters here.

By the way, deep down, I was hoping he doesn't pay, so I can show him how detestable I can be to crooks.

God bless you my sister. I've always trusted you as a person of truth. That na why I be dey reason your comments for years. You no dey Dissapoint. God bless you
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2020
Juliearth:

That litigation was just a front to silence you. Your confidence and seriousness rattled him, reason why he had to pay earlier than the stipulated time. One bully down, many more to go!

You discern accurately. He didn't expect to meeta person that could handle him. It's the confidence that comes out of knowing one's God.

BTW all the picture shouting wasn't to silent. Many of our young generations have taken after the older generation. Once one has issues with them, they take it to their godmother's covers.. ( Marine Kingdom people ) and inflict severe harm to their victim's finances and health. This was the motive behind the despite request for pictures

They met their match.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

You discern accurately. He didn't expect to meeta person that could handle him. It's the confidence that comes out of knowing one's God.

BTW all the picture shouting wasn't to silent. Many of our young generations have taken after the older generation. Once one has issues with them, they take it to their godmother's covers.. ( Marine Kingdom people ) and inflict severe harm to their victim's finances and health. This was the motive behind the despite request for pictures

They met their match.
my baby are you ' afraiding '
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2020
BKsoul:
my baby are you ' afraiding '

Afraid when I have you. Smh in Congolese. You must be kidding. Licks lollipop in Sudanese cheesy
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Afraid when I have you. Smh in Congolese. You must be kidding. Licks lollipop in Sudanese cheesy
lol. abeg enjoy your day jare
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2020
BKsoul:
lol. abeg enjoy your day jare

wink
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by wolextayo: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

BkSoul
Juliearth
Ejibaba
Bayobabe
HotPoundedyam
WolexTayo

This is a good news
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
wolextayo:

This is a good news

Yes boss. Let's clean up our society
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Reminisce cheesy
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Good thread.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by SweetBrownBuns: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Good thread.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Heroclitus(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
BKsoul:
Mr sweetbrownbuns, stop the wrong use of words.. if you want this issues to be settled, then by all means calm down... your temper is beginning to prove the other man right about the threats.. calm down now...if you could have handled it, you shouldn't have come to nairaland

Is that your feet on your display photo?
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Heroclitus:

Is that your feet on your display photo?
Yes...but why asking? Good afternoon
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Heroclitus(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
BKsoul:
Yes...but why asking? Good afternoon

Cool, I wish I could really tell you why I asked.
well, I'm a lover of feet(feet fetish) and that's another reason why I asked...
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Heroclitus:

Cool, I wish I could really tell you why I asked.
well, I'm a lover of feet(feet fetish) and that's another reason why I asked...
Never heard this before oooh... thanks sha. abeg tell me oh. i love learning.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Heroclitus(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
Never heard this before oooh... thanks sha. abeg tell me oh. i love learning.

You can google it "foot fetish"... it even has a Wikipedia page plus,try assure me first that u won't blast me after I give you Infos about it
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

You can google it "foot fetish"... it even has a Wikipedia page plus,try assure me first that u won't blast me after I give you Infos about it
Good morning.. happy weekend.. i promise i will not insultive or rude... i just want to know more.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Heroclitus(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
Good morning.. happy weekend.. i promise i will not insultive or rude... i just want to know more.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism

would you read this link or would you still prefer I type out all about it myself...which one, ma
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism

would you read this link or would you still prefer I type out all about it myself...which one, ma
going through it, aswear i am speechless, makes me remember an incidence that happened year 2017... hmmmmmm. this life ehn, its not good to conclude so fast oh.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Heroclitus(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
going through it, aswear i am speechless, makes me remember an incidence that happened year 2017... hmmmmmm. this life ehn, its not good to conclude so fast oh.

Oya,I'd like to know about the incidence that occurred in 2017...just brief me ma

then why are speechless after knowing what foot fetishism is?
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

Oya,I'd like to know about the incidence that occurred in 2017...just brief me ma

then why are speechless after knowing what foot fetishism is?
I have a guy that wanted a relationship with me then, a very good guy oh, but he was always about my feet, hands, and body, always talking about it like his life depends on it, no intelligent conversation between us, its mostly about the feet, i just japa jare, i dey fear, now i get his obsession with feets...
am speechless because i have never heard about it before.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Heroclitus(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
I have a guy that wanted a relationship with me then, a very good guy oh, but he was always about my feet, hands, and body, always talking about it like his life depends on it, no intelligent conversation between us, its mostly about the feet, i just japa jare, i dey fear, now i get his obsession with feets...
am speechless because i have never heard about it before.

Well its not really his fault, after reading about it online,I learnt that next to ass and boobs, feet is the most common obsession within men and that's how those people are wired psychologically

what about your hands, sorry o,do u keep long natural nails too?
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

Well its not really his fault, after reading about it online,I learnt that next to ass and boobs, feet is the most common obsession within men and that's how those people are wired psychologically

what about your hands, sorry o,do u keep long natural nails too?
lol...i have a bad habit of bitting my nails, but when i fix my nails, they are beautiful.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Heroclitus(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
lol...i have a bad habit of bitting my nails, but when i fix my nails, they are beautiful.

Its been nice conversing with you ma, you now know why some people might be obsessed with your feet... have you ever gotten a compliment about your feet from a female before?
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

Its been nice conversing with you ma, you now know why some people might be obsessed with your feet... have you ever gotten a compliment about your feet from a female before?
well well, but i do not even count it as anything.. any slippers or sandals i buy, my friends will want to buy too... they feel my feet makes it beautiful. lol. thanks for the knowledge.
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Heroclitus(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
well well, but i do not even count it as anything.. any slippers or sandals i buy, my friends will want to buy too... they feel my feet makes it beautiful. lol. thanks for the knowledge.

I'm sorry to disturb you, I won't quote you after this again... try upload your feet pic when next you apply new nail polish or you fix another

I'm a big fan of your feet,ma thanks
Re: Scam Alert. J Scammed Me by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Heroclitus:

I'm sorry to disturb you, I won't quote you after this again... try upload your feet pic when next you apply new nail polish or you fix another

I'm a big fan of your feet,ma thanks
Lol... funny you.. no wahala. until then .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments / Shoprite Port Harcourt, Long Over Due. / Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.